Announcement

Collapse

Diva Chix Rules

General Rules
  • Familiarize yourself with the Terms Of Service.
  • You are only allowed to have ONE account per member. If you are banned from Diva Chix, you are not allowed to make a new account. That one will just be banned as well.
  • You are not allowed to bully, defame, distress, abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten members. This includes via guestbooks, messaging, private messages, forums, your own profile or any other method.
  • You are not allowed to ask for someone else's password, or give your password to anyone else. Protect your password as you would on any site. Diva Chix is not responsible for any damage to your account due to lost, stolen or shared passwords.
  • We strongly advise against all trading and/or begging and do not support the Gift feature being used in this manner. You are setting yourself up to potentially be scammed. If you fall victim to any sort of partnership/trading gone wrong, you are solely responsible - it will not be our responsibility and your stats/clothing will not be restored.
  • Do not partake in any scam activity such as sites offering free stats for Diva Chix. They are just after your password and account. You are responsible for your account at all times, if you become victim of one of these scams, we will not rectify the problem.
  • Advertising threads, shops, debates, cliques or anything else outside of member services or allocated places on the forum is considered spam and is not allowed.
  • Please type in English - the moderators need to be able to understand exactly what you are saying.
  • Do not spam the site. For those of you who do not know what spam is please read the following points:
    • Typing gibberish that makes no sense.
    • Constantly repeating messages.
    • Constantly repeating links.
  • Chain letters that contain false information are prohibited. You are not allowed to post these anywhere on the site or forum.
  • “I am leaving Diva Chix” threads are not allowed. This is because they are spam, and generally only for attention-seeking. If you are leaving DC, you may post that information on your profile.
  • Please respect the staff at all times. Insubordination will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with any given staff member please speak to their superior.
  • You are not allowed to imitate staff for any reason.
  • Please do not 'mini mod', this includes pretending to be a mod and enforcing rules.
  • For your own safety, please do not give out your last name, address, telephone number, school name, or any other personally identifiable information. Diva Chix will not be held accountable.
  • Strictly no links to inappropriate websites are allowed such as sites containing sexual, crude content/illegal activity.
  • Do not post any illegal content - such as, underage drinking, doing drugs, theft, etc.

SEXUAL CONTENT
  • Graphic or obscene sexual talk is prohibited. It is inappropriate and is not allowed here.
  • No sexual-related material of any sort (text, pics, music, etc)

Graphics & CYO
  • Do not claim other members’ CYO creations, edit and/or upload and sell them as your own.
  • Do not claim other members’ graphics as your own or use without crediting the creator (unless it is already tagged).
Event Rules

You are not allowed to:
  • Post info about a current event you are in. This includes posting your opponent's name, a description of the opponent doll, or the score of the event.
  • Ask people to specifically vote on your events.
  • Attempt in any way to influence the outcome of an event.
  • Cheat in anyway possible to win an event.
  • Use your name/username/guild name in events involving opponents.
  • Use family accounts to aid or advance you in any shape or form within the game.
  • Cast more than 75% negative votes in events to influence the outcome of the result.
Language
  • Profanity is ok to use on Diva Chix, however it won't be tolerated when used against another member, speaking about another member, or towards staff. Stronger profanity (such as the f word and sexual slang) will automatically be bleeped out by our system, and must not be circumvented by typing the forbidden word in another manner.
  • For the sake of appearance, refrain from posting any profanity (even masked) in thread titles.
  • While it is ok to use profanity, we respectfully ask that you don't spam the site with excessive profanity just for the sake of doing so. If it looks extreme and excessive, the staff reserves the right to censor it.
Please note that each section of the forum has its own rules that you must adhere to. Check the section rules regularly,they can be found in the stickies in each section. (A sticky is a pinned thread at the top of each forum).

As the site progresses and new features are implemented, the senior management will update the rules as necessary.

~Admin
See more
See less

Im in Denial in my grief. TW.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im in Denial in my grief. TW.

I always knew that my partner had issues but for the life of me, I never thought I'd be here, at least not so soon. I didn't think our time together would be so short, that his life would be cut so soon before we even got to get together for a second time. *cry*

I still can't believe that he is gone. I am so angry with the hospital for letting him go after an attempt, giving him the access to try again. So so angry! At him, the hospital. Him for thinking that this was best for me. How could he be so selfish!? HOW? Don't I have a say in these things, too? I was his girlfriend, his lover, his friend. Didn't what I want matter? Now it will never matter, for he's gone. Dead. Hes dead. I can't believe it though.

God, it hurts so much. How do I even begin to grieve this? I am in so much pain. Never have I ever felt this much all at once.

Why did he have to go and do this? Why did he have to abandon me? We were both having tough times. WHY couldnt he just stick it through with me; Was i not good enough? I can't help but want to join him. God. It hurts so much. :(

It was only five months, but that's almost half a year and It felt like forever.

Why do you have to be dead? *cry*

Oh my I am so sorry. What happened. I lost my husband of 34 years 6 years ago The grieving will be there but will get easier. Hugs my dear

Comment

Originally posted by candy_cane View Post
      Oh my I am so sorry. What happened. I lost my husband of 34 years 6 years ago The grieving will be there but will get easier. Hugs my dear
      Thank you *hug* hurts so much

Comment

So sorry this happened to you. I know right now you cannot see beyond your grief but please do not give up. Remember the good moments. You are loved.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlingchic View Post
          So sorry this happened to you. I know right now you cannot see beyond your grief but please do not give up. Remember the good moments. You are loved.
          Ty *cry* hurts a lot.

Comment

Oh! Ash I'm soo sorry!! -gives you a big huge- <3<3 you poor thing, I can't imagine what your going through. Take it one day at a time, it'll probably never stop hurting but it'll get better I'm sure!

Comment

Originally posted by nixiefae View Post
              Oh! Ash I'm soo sorry!! -gives you a big huge- <3<3 you poor thing, I can't imagine what your going through. Take it one day at a time, it'll probably never stop hurting but it'll get better I'm sure!
              Thank you :(

Comment

So sorry for your loss I just lost my mom in June

Comment

SO SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU ,I KNOW IT'S SO HARD BUT THE DAYS MONTHES WILL BE RUNNING AND YOU WILL REMEMBER JUST THE GOOD MEMORIES, PLEASE REMEMBER TO BE STRONG JUST FOR HIM CUZ HE IS FEELING OF YOU ,TAKE CARE !

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Cherish your memories of him.. Things are hard now but it will get easier to bear.

Comment

Speaking as a prior attempt survivor, it is far too easy to convince emergency room physicians that you're not going to harm yourself again. Three months after my first attempt, I was back in the emergency room for another, and they still let me go in the morning with the 'promise' that I wasn't a danger to myself any more. And yet, I find it hard to advocate for mandatory observation periods, so I guess I don't know what sort of resolution to this issue I can suggest.

Comment

I miss him so much

Comment

Working...
                        X