Announcement

Collapse

Diva Chix Rules

General Rules
  • Familiarize yourself with the Terms Of Service.
  • You are only allowed to have ONE account per member. If you are banned from Diva Chix, you are not allowed to make a new account. That one will just be banned as well.
  • You are not allowed to bully, defame, distress, abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten members. This includes via guestbooks, messaging, private messages, forums, your own profile or any other method.
  • You are not allowed to ask for someone else's password, or give your password to anyone else. Protect your password as you would on any site. Diva Chix is not responsible for any damage to your account due to lost, stolen or shared passwords.
  • We strongly advise against all trading and/or begging and do not support the Gift feature being used in this manner. You are setting yourself up to potentially be scammed. If you fall victim to any sort of partnership/trading gone wrong, you are solely responsible - it will not be our responsibility and your stats/clothing will not be restored.
  • Do not partake in any scam activity such as sites offering free stats for Diva Chix. They are just after your password and account. You are responsible for your account at all times, if you become victim of one of these scams, we will not rectify the problem.
  • Advertising threads, shops, debates, cliques or anything else outside of member services or allocated places on the forum is considered spam and is not allowed.
  • Please type in English - the moderators need to be able to understand exactly what you are saying.
  • Do not spam the site. For those of you who do not know what spam is please read the following points:
    • Typing gibberish that makes no sense.
    • Constantly repeating messages.
    • Constantly repeating links.
  • Chain letters that contain false information are prohibited. You are not allowed to post these anywhere on the site or forum.
  • “I am leaving Diva Chix” threads are not allowed. This is because they are spam, and generally only for attention-seeking. If you are leaving DC, you may post that information on your profile.
  • Please respect the staff at all times. Insubordination will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with any given staff member please speak to their superior.
  • You are not allowed to imitate staff for any reason.
  • Please do not 'mini mod', this includes pretending to be a mod and enforcing rules.
  • For your own safety, please do not give out your last name, address, telephone number, school name, or any other personally identifiable information. Diva Chix will not be held accountable.
  • Strictly no links to inappropriate websites are allowed such as sites containing sexual, crude content/illegal activity.
  • Do not post any illegal content - such as, underage drinking, doing drugs, theft, etc.

SEXUAL CONTENT
  • Graphic or obscene sexual talk is prohibited. It is inappropriate and is not allowed here.
  • No sexual-related material of any sort (text, pics, music, etc)

Graphics & CYO
  • Do not claim other members’ CYO creations, edit and/or upload and sell them as your own.
  • Do not claim other members’ graphics as your own or use without crediting the creator (unless it is already tagged).
Event Rules

You are not allowed to:
  • Post info about a current event you are in. This includes posting your opponent's name, a description of the opponent doll, or the score of the event.
  • Ask people to specifically vote on your events.
  • Attempt in any way to influence the outcome of an event.
  • Cheat in anyway possible to win an event.
  • Use your name/username/guild name in events involving opponents.
  • Use family accounts to aid or advance you in any shape or form within the game.
  • Cast more than 75% negative votes in events to influence the outcome of the result.
Language
  • Profanity is ok to use on Diva Chix, however it won't be tolerated when used against another member, speaking about another member, or towards staff. Stronger profanity (such as the f word and sexual slang) will automatically be bleeped out by our system, and must not be circumvented by typing the forbidden word in another manner.
  • For the sake of appearance, refrain from posting any profanity (even masked) in thread titles.
  • While it is ok to use profanity, we respectfully ask that you don't spam the site with excessive profanity just for the sake of doing so. If it looks extreme and excessive, the staff reserves the right to censor it.
Please note that each section of the forum has its own rules that you must adhere to. Check the section rules regularly,they can be found in the stickies in each section. (A sticky is a pinned thread at the top of each forum).

As the site progresses and new features are implemented, the senior management will update the rules as necessary.

~Admin
See more
See less

Makeup routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makeup routine?

I'd like to hear about y'all's daily makeup routine. I generally wear shadow, liner and mascara nearly everyday. That's it tho. I don't do foundation, powder, primer, lipstick, blush, highlighter, etc. I don't really do brows... anything like that. IF I HAVE to dress up, I'll maybe put on some foundation and fill in my eyebrows, but honestly it takes too long and I always feel like I'm wearing a mask lol so that is rare. I think the last time I did full face make up was a Christmas party I went to like three years ago haha

So what's your routine? Quick wham, bam thank you ma'am? Or full-on, takes an hour, create a tutorial type makeup? 😆

I used to do full face (primer, foundation, concealer, powder, blush, highlight, eyeshadow, liner, mascara, lipstick) every day when I was chilling in academia cause it was fun and doesnt take me much time. When I've worked with kiddos it's usually a pretty conservative environment and I've mostly just evened up skin as needed and then lip balm lol. I find zoom university VERY forgiving on my not fantastic skin so I've been taking pretty big makeup break since March and I miss it but my skin is thriving hahaha. Every so often if I'm feeling it I'll do a lil concealer/mascara action. I've done a full face like 3 times since for 2 final assessment zoom meetings and the second date with my ex gf LOL

Comment

I didn't even think about how the lockdown and thus Zoom meetings might change a person's routine. Yeah, I know that some peeps find it to be more of a hobby even, which is totally cool. I just find that I can't be bothered with more than five mins of application. I will say tho that my mind has been blown by how much makeup can transform a face!! Now whether that's good or bad idk, BUT it's a mega-talent of which I have none! 😆 Since I'm a semi-creative person I think I might actually like experimenting with different looks, but meh lol

Comment

My usual routine is primer, foundation, very light blush, mascara, and a cateye liner. I do brows too, but that only takes like a second since I have naturally thickish brows and it's just me evening things out a bit. Lately I've just been doing mascara/cateye and brows though, maybe concealer if I'm really needing it. I have a ton of lipstick that I adore, but there's not a whole lot of point to that anymore, lol. I also love messing around with eyeshadow, but I usually don't unless I'm actually going somewhere specific.

Comment

Originally posted by azure View Post
          My usual routine is primer, foundation, very light blush, mascara, and a cateye liner. I do brows too, but that only takes like a second since I have naturally thickish brows and it's just me evening things out a bit. Lately I've just been doing mascara/cateye and brows though, maybe concealer if I'm really needing it. I have a ton of lipstick that I adore, but there's not a whole lot of point to that anymore, lol. I also love messing around with eyeshadow, but I usually don't unless I'm actually going somewhere specific.
          I LOVE a good cateye. I can do it no problem on one eye, but I flub it EVERY TIME on the other. So I just tend to stick to a boring thin line on the upper lid. I actually hate putting liner on the waterline of my eye. Actually, does anyone do that anymore? Seems like an '80s/'90s thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mollym View Post

I LOVE a good cateye. I can do it no problem on one eye, but I flub it EVERY TIME on the other. So I just tend to stick to a boring thin line on the upper lid. I actually hate putting liner on the waterline of my eye. Actually, does anyone do that anymore? Seems like an '80s/'90s thing.
            I was terrible at cateye until I started using the eyeliner felt pens. Made it a piece of cake. I only ever do a white eyeliner on my waterline occasionally, but I do love the way it makes the eyes larger.

Comment

Originally posted by azure View Post

I was terrible at cateye until I started using the eyeliner felt pens. Made it a piece of cake. I only ever do a white eyeliner on my waterline occasionally, but I do love the way it makes the eyes larger.
              Are felt pens like liquid liner? I am scared of liquid liners. I've tried them a couple times and made a mess of myself 😅 I've never tried felt before though.

Comment

• azure
                azure commented
                Editing a comment
                No, not at all! They're what I started using when I couldn't get the hang of liquid liner and they're way, way, waaaaay easier. They're not quite as deep a black as the liquid liner once they become a littler older, so I usually do the line with the felt pen and then go over it with the liquid liner. :) If you want to give it a shot, I recommend the fine tip e.l.f. brand— they're pretty good, and only about $2.

Originally posted by azure
              No, not at all! They're what I started using when I couldn't get the hang of liquid liner and they're way, way, waaaaay easier. They're not quite as deep a black as the liquid liner once they become a littler older, so I usually do the line with the felt pen and then go over it with the liquid liner. :) If you want to give it a shot, I recommend the fine tip e.l.f. brand— they're pretty good, and only about $2.
              2 bucks?? That's worth trying for sure! I'll def give it a go! You've inspired me! 🤩

Comment

Working...
              X