Announcement

Collapse

Diva Chix Rules

General Rules
  • Familiarize yourself with the Terms Of Service.
  • You are only allowed to have ONE account per member. If you are banned from Diva Chix, you are not allowed to make a new account. That one will just be banned as well.
  • You are not allowed to bully, defame, distress, abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten members. This includes via guestbooks, messaging, private messages, forums, your own profile or any other method.
  • You are not allowed to ask for someone else's password, or give your password to anyone else. Protect your password as you would on any site. Diva Chix is not responsible for any damage to your account due to lost, stolen or shared passwords.
  • We strongly advise against all trading and/or begging and do not support the Gift feature being used in this manner. You are setting yourself up to potentially be scammed. If you fall victim to any sort of partnership/trading gone wrong, you are solely responsible - it will not be our responsibility and your stats/clothing will not be restored.
  • Do not partake in any scam activity such as sites offering free stats for Diva Chix. They are just after your password and account. You are responsible for your account at all times, if you become victim of one of these scams, we will not rectify the problem.
  • Advertising threads, shops, debates, cliques or anything else outside of member services or allocated places on the forum is considered spam and is not allowed.
  • Please type in English - the moderators need to be able to understand exactly what you are saying.
  • Do not spam the site. For those of you who do not know what spam is please read the following points:
    • Typing gibberish that makes no sense.
    • Constantly repeating messages.
    • Constantly repeating links.
  • Chain letters that contain false information are prohibited. You are not allowed to post these anywhere on the site or forum.
  • “I am leaving Diva Chix” threads are not allowed. This is because they are spam, and generally only for attention-seeking. If you are leaving DC, you may post that information on your profile.
  • Please respect the staff at all times. Insubordination will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with any given staff member please speak to their superior.
  • You are not allowed to imitate staff for any reason.
  • Please do not 'mini mod', this includes pretending to be a mod and enforcing rules.
  • For your own safety, please do not give out your last name, address, telephone number, school name, or any other personally identifiable information. Diva Chix will not be held accountable.
  • Strictly no links to inappropriate websites are allowed such as sites containing sexual, crude content/illegal activity.
  • Do not post any illegal content - such as, underage drinking, doing drugs, theft, etc.

SEXUAL CONTENT
  • Graphic or obscene sexual talk is prohibited. It is inappropriate and is not allowed here.
  • No sexual-related material of any sort (text, pics, music, etc)

Graphics & CYO
  • Do not claim other members’ CYO creations, edit and/or upload and sell them as your own.
  • Do not claim other members’ graphics as your own or use without crediting the creator (unless it is already tagged).
Event Rules

You are not allowed to:
  • Post info about a current event you are in. This includes posting your opponent's name, a description of the opponent doll, or the score of the event.
  • Ask people to specifically vote on your events.
  • Attempt in any way to influence the outcome of an event.
  • Cheat in anyway possible to win an event.
  • Use your name/username/guild name in events involving opponents.
  • Use family accounts to aid or advance you in any shape or form within the game.
  • Cast more than 75% negative votes in events to influence the outcome of the result.
Language
  • Profanity is ok to use on Diva Chix, however it won't be tolerated when used against another member, speaking about another member, or towards staff. Stronger profanity (such as the f word and sexual slang) will automatically be bleeped out by our system, and must not be circumvented by typing the forbidden word in another manner.
  • For the sake of appearance, refrain from posting any profanity (even masked) in thread titles.
  • While it is ok to use profanity, we respectfully ask that you don't spam the site with excessive profanity just for the sake of doing so. If it looks extreme and excessive, the staff reserves the right to censor it.
Please note that each section of the forum has its own rules that you must adhere to. Check the section rules regularly,they can be found in the stickies in each section. (A sticky is a pinned thread at the top of each forum).

As the site progresses and new features are implemented, the senior management will update the rules as necessary.

~Admin
See more
See less

It's Coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cat58 View Post
    Ok, thanks, Liz. I was very disappointed that there was no Breast Cancer Awareness-themed GOC this year.
    There wasn't one was there? I don't do all the GOCs anymore but I do like to try and do that one. Maybe nobody suggested it and Angie is so busy right now that she stuck to suggestions. Or they didn't put a date and she missed it.

Feb 4th is World Cancer (Awareness) Day, I am going to suggest that one. We should do both October and Feb 4th.

Wear Red is the 1st, but it could be any time that month (American Heart Month) if Angie doesn't want to do two Awareness too close to each other...
    Last edited by fashionchallenged; 10-27-19, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fashionchallenged View Post
      There wasn't one was there? I don't do all the GOCs anymore but I do like to try and do that one. Maybe nobody suggested it and Angie is so busy right now that she stuck to suggestions. Or they didn't put a date and she missed it.

Feb 4th is World Cancer (Awareness) Day, I am going to suggest that one. We should do both October and Feb 4th.

Wear Red is the 1st, but it could be any time that month (American Heart Month) if Angie doesn't want to do two Awareness too close to each other...
      I know survivors and have known ones who lost the fight. We should honor them. You're probably correct in thinking that nobody suggested it. It seems like it's not as prominent in the culture these days as it was just a few years ago.

Comment

• I dont know if the design team would be up for it!?
        But i think having Official CYO tutorials would be amazing!
        I always refer to certain tutorials when i get in the CYO mood but with the whole tiny pic ordeal i can't see them anymore!

Just a thought? what do you guys think?

Comment

• Oh I came back to DC at the PERFECT time! I was thinking it needed some old TLC to keep up with the ageing community! I am far too excited for this!

Comment

• [MENTION=90]angieluvboo[/MENTION] I hope I'm not too late to make these suggestions, but with the revamp:

1) Can we have a searchable filter in our warehouse? I'm always searching for items in my warehouse, but I have to go page by page.
            2) Can we have another search filter in the shop wizard for poses?
            3) Can we have the ability to send our perfumes to friends once they are purchased? That way, we get the bulk price.

Comment

• Originally posted by synoopie View Post
              3) Can we have the ability to send our perfumes to friends once they are purchased? That way, we get the bulk price.
              Can gift perfume vouchers to friends now.

Comment

• Originally posted by fashionchallenged View Post
                Can gift perfume vouchers to friends now.

Oh yeah! You know I totally forgot that you can send perfumes like you can gift moolah and coins! My bad on that one!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by synoopie View Post
                  [MENTION=90]angieluvboo[/MENTION] I hope I'm not too late to make these suggestions, but with the revamp:

1) Can we have a searchable filter in our warehouse? I'm always searching for items in my warehouse, but I have to go page by page.
                  2) Can we have another search filter in the shop wizard for poses?
                  There’s a search button in wardrobe. I have to use it all the time lol

Comment

• Originally posted by luv_lani View Post
                    Do you mean my third suggestion? Yes, fashionchallenged reminded me too. Thanks. I had forgotten about it.

;}

Comment

• Originally posted by luv_lani View Post
                      She was asking for a search in the warehouse.

Comment

• I just thought of a suggestion: could there be an option for a group chat of some sort? At least for guild officers/owners. It would be really useful to discuss stuff with all three, instead of having to message them seperately, where they can't see each other's answers either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vergina View Post
                          I just thought of a suggestion: could there be an option for a group chat of some sort? At least for guild officers/owners. It would be really useful to discuss stuff with all three, instead of having to message them seperately, where they can't see each other's answers either.
                          Second this!! I actually thought of this myself and was going to suggest it & forgot. I think a group chat/messaging system would be nice among guilds in general. But 100% agree it would be nice with owner/officers.

Comment

• Hope I will finally be able to see the dolls in events again. Have not been able to see anything but blank white where the events should be for 2 months or more now.

Placed a thread about it awhile back, but am too busy to keep pushing it.

If it does not change then no point in playing if I can't see what I have been voting on, it feels like cheating :(

Comment

• have you opened a help ticket? that's a million times better than a thread. I've not seen your thread at all. Help tickets can be assigned to me

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hey ladies!

I've been off for sometime but I'm back and curious to know if you're any further forward with the revamp? As to be totally honest at this point I'm basically just here for Mahjong :)

Comment

Working...
                                X