Announcement

Collapse

Diva Chix Rules

General Rules
  • Familiarize yourself with the Terms Of Service.
  • You are only allowed to have ONE account per member. If you are banned from Diva Chix, you are not allowed to make a new account. That one will just be banned as well.
  • You are not allowed to bully, defame, distress, abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten members. This includes via guestbooks, messaging, private messages, forums, your own profile or any other method.
  • You are not allowed to ask for someone else's password, or give your password to anyone else. Protect your password as you would on any site. Diva Chix is not responsible for any damage to your account due to lost, stolen or shared passwords.
  • We strongly advise against all trading and/or begging and do not support the Gift feature being used in this manner. You are setting yourself up to potentially be scammed. If you fall victim to any sort of partnership/trading gone wrong, you are solely responsible - it will not be our responsibility and your stats/clothing will not be restored.
  • Do not partake in any scam activity such as sites offering free stats for Diva Chix. They are just after your password and account. You are responsible for your account at all times, if you become victim of one of these scams, we will not rectify the problem.
  • Advertising threads, shops, debates, cliques or anything else outside of member services or allocated places on the forum is considered spam and is not allowed.
  • Please type in English - the moderators need to be able to understand exactly what you are saying.
  • Do not spam the site. For those of you who do not know what spam is please read the following points:
    • Typing gibberish that makes no sense.
    • Constantly repeating messages.
    • Constantly repeating links.
  • Chain letters that contain false information are prohibited. You are not allowed to post these anywhere on the site or forum.
  • “I am leaving Diva Chix” threads are not allowed. This is because they are spam, and generally only for attention-seeking. If you are leaving DC, you may post that information on your profile.
  • Please respect the staff at all times. Insubordination will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with any given staff member please speak to their superior.
  • You are not allowed to imitate staff for any reason.
  • Please do not 'mini mod', this includes pretending to be a mod and enforcing rules.
  • For your own safety, please do not give out your last name, address, telephone number, school name, or any other personally identifiable information. Diva Chix will not be held accountable.
  • Strictly no links to inappropriate websites are allowed such as sites containing sexual, crude content/illegal activity.
  • Do not post any illegal content - such as, underage drinking, doing drugs, theft, etc.

SEXUAL CONTENT
  • Graphic or obscene sexual talk is prohibited. It is inappropriate and is not allowed here.
  • No sexual-related material of any sort (text, pics, music, etc)

Graphics & CYO
  • Do not claim other members’ CYO creations, edit and/or upload and sell them as your own.
  • Do not claim other members’ graphics as your own or use without crediting the creator (unless it is already tagged).
Event Rules

You are not allowed to:
  • Post info about a current event you are in. This includes posting your opponent's name, a description of the opponent doll, or the score of the event.
  • Ask people to specifically vote on your events.
  • Attempt in any way to influence the outcome of an event.
  • Cheat in anyway possible to win an event.
  • Use your name/username/guild name in events involving opponents.
  • Use family accounts to aid or advance you in any shape or form within the game.
  • Cast more than 75% negative votes in events to influence the outcome of the result.
Language
  • Profanity is ok to use on Diva Chix, however it won't be tolerated when used against another member, speaking about another member, or towards staff. Stronger profanity (such as the f word and sexual slang) will automatically be bleeped out by our system, and must not be circumvented by typing the forbidden word in another manner.
  • For the sake of appearance, refrain from posting any profanity (even masked) in thread titles.
  • While it is ok to use profanity, we respectfully ask that you don't spam the site with excessive profanity just for the sake of doing so. If it looks extreme and excessive, the staff reserves the right to censor it.
Please note that each section of the forum has its own rules that you must adhere to. Check the section rules regularly,they can be found in the stickies in each section. (A sticky is a pinned thread at the top of each forum).

As the site progresses and new features are implemented, the senior management will update the rules as necessary.

~Admin
See more
See less

It's Coming

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m half afraid to ask but yeah, any updates?
    Last edited by 88mph; 04-17-20, 08:23 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 88mph View Post
      I’m half afraid to ask but yeah, any updates?
      Going well! I'm about halfway through and targeting to release this summer for Anniversary.

sigpic

Comment

• Although I've read many of these questions/suggestions, I may have missed some ... so excuse me if I'm asking an old, already answered question.

Would it be possible for the viewing area in My Shopping Cart to show your wardrobe doll, as it does when you shop in the mall? I have a hard time seeing pose clothes with Carol, and think it would be very nice to try the various items from different shops and actually see what they look like together.

Comment

• Originally posted by catellen View Post
          Although I've read many of these questions/suggestions, I may have missed some ... so excuse me if I'm asking an old, already answered question.

Would it be possible for the viewing area in My Shopping Cart to show your wardrobe doll, as it does when you shop in the mall? I have a hard time seeing pose clothes through Carol, and think it would be very nice to try the various items from different shops and actually see what they look like together.
          sure, I can do that

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

sigpic

Comment

• Is there anything happening with the forum? The forum I feel like is still my baby, I remember being part of the forum team before when we had so much going on with the scrapbook and random forum comps etc and it was so SO much fun and now there is less than 10 posts a day it is sad to see it die

I think if it was wiped clean of all the old threads that no-one will ever touch again (with the exception of any like tutorials etc that could be useful still) and started fresh with a clean slate so it looks less messy and intimidating and a BIG revamp with new forum names and new sub-forums and competitions etc to spark interest etc it could be brought back to life!

Example/Idea:
            (I have a whole bunch of thread ideas to start off each section so the forum doesn't start again totally bare if it was to be wiped & some forum competition ideas that could be done too, I think it's so sad to see it so quiet and with a big change coming to the main site I think it's the perfect time to revamp the forum too and get a team together that are passionate about it and can put the time in and will push it and advertise etc and believe that it can be brought back to life!)
            ( Click to show/hide )

Diva Chix
            - News, Updates & Patches
            - Staff Lounge (as is)
            - Member Lounge (as is)
            - General Game Play (to talk battles, HON, voting, golden tickets etc).

Forum & Site Events
            - Any Current Site Event (Like Prom, Anniversary, Halloween, Christmas etc events).
            - Newbie Competitions.
            - Site Competitions. (Like Divamour, WWIB etc, forums more related to the main site).
            - Forum Events. (forum team could come up with new ideas to replace old ones like the random contest, graphic battle royale etc).

Newbie Shack
            - Introduce yourself.
            - Tutorials. (Could refresh these and have new ones made fresh after the big revamp)
            - Request A Buddy. (Like the guides if someone just wants a new friend or some help with the site).
            - Forum Tips. (Could be in with tutorials but a lot of people say they can't navigate the forum well so they avoid it? So maybe some tips under the newbie shack would be good)

Guild Home
            - Guild Avenue
            - Guild Competitions. (survivor, etc)
            - Guild Community (faq's, rules, sugestions, GOC theme suggestions etc)

Create Your Own
            - CYO Auctions
            - CYO Requests (could split into 2 sections - 1.) for people to request items made 2.) much like the current user created shops - for designers to take requests).
            - CYO Tutorials
            - CYO Discussion (for other threads like C&C, restock, where can i find this, would you buy this? etc)

Graphics
            - Graphic Created Shops
            - Graphic Galleries
            - Graphic Freebies
            - Graphic Resources (tutorials and also for fonts, brushes, textures etc).
            - Graphic Discussion (again for like c&c and other question threads)

Forum News
            (Forum and pulse team could work together on this??? To bring frequent articles etc to the forum? only those staff can post threads in these sections for users entertainment?)
            - Community News
            sneak peaks on up-coming CYO releases or site competitions etc, hottest CYO of the month, interesting forum thread of the month, shoutouts, what's happening/happened this month on DC articles for people to catch up on what they have missed etc
            - Community Interviews
            could re-start member recognition, and maybe interview staff or even just players about things going on at DC, I know there's plenty people i'd love to hear opinions of
            - Around The World
            post about current world news
            - Content Corner
            for anything you want to post that doesn't fit in the other areas like film reviews, recipe reviews, DIY tips etc and any other fun things

General
            - Common Room
            - Fashion & Beauty
            - Rant & Rage
            - Cliques
            - Forum Fun
            - Photo Corner (like photo snaps now to share pictures)

Media & Entertainment
            - Hobby Corner (to share/talk about hobbies and crafts from stories written to pictures drawn etc)
            - TV & Film
            - Celebrity Corner
            - Music & Videos
            - Gaming & Books
            - Tech Zone (to talk all things tech like latest phones and tablets etc)

set by thewanderlust.

Comment

• So i just had an idea.. didnt think toooo much into because i didnt wanna psych myself outta posting this idea

anyways!

I was editing a doll and i thought "i wish i could change these brows"...
              then i thought.. hmm..
              what if we can edit the face!
              We have so many layers in the closet that are never really used for their intended purpose.

For example.
              Tattoos, no one ever puts tattoos on. We all use it for a nose ring or different lips.
              Glasses, i feel, is more used for eye shadow and lashes.
              Gloves normally used for nails or rings.
              Props, personally, i use it more for face contouring.
              I guess my idea is can we have layers to edit the face or something along the lines of that?
              maybe just layers for lips, nails, eyes, and face detail?

Does this make sense

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              sigpic

set by: xocrazybeautiful

Comment

• Originally posted by itsmik3y View Post
                So i just had an idea.. didnt think toooo much into because i didnt wanna psych myself outta posting this idea

anyways!

then i thought.. hmm..
                We have so many layers in the closet that are never really used for their intended purpose.

For example.
                Tattoos, no one ever puts tattoos on. We all use it for a nose ring or different lips.
                I guess my idea is can we have layers to edit the face or something along the lines of that?

Does this make sense
                Yessss

Comment

• Originally posted by itsmik3y View Post
                  So i just had an idea.. didnt think toooo much into because i didnt wanna psych myself outta posting this idea

anyways!

then i thought.. hmm..

For example.

Does this make sense
                  Do you mean add new layers for lips, eyes etc instead of having to use tattoos/props/glasses etc for facial bits? I like this idea, because there's been a few times where I've wanted to use say a septum piercing and different lips, but I couldn't because they were both on the same layer. The only issue we have with adding new layers etc is that a lot of designers aren't around anymore and all of the old things that we already have would be on the props/glasses/etc layers.
                  sigpic
                  xocrazybeautiful did set

Comment

• Originally posted by brokentears_ View Post
                    Do you mean add new layers for lips, eyes etc instead of having to use tattoos/props/glasses etc for facial bits? I like this idea, because there's been a few times where I've wanted to use say a septum piercing and different lips, but I couldn't because they were both on the same layer. The only issue we have with adding new layers etc is that a lot of designers aren't around anymore and all of the old things that we already have would be on the props/glasses/etc layers.
                    yah. like new layers that are eyes lips face or what not..
                    as far as older designers, im not even concerned.
                    We have so many new designers that i KNOW can make some fierce things!
                    Plus with this update coming, maybe the way we design dolls might change so the new designers could be good!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    sigpic

Comment

• I may have missed this, but are closets staying or going in the revamp?

Set by Laci

Comment

• angieluvboo
                        angieluvboo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Closets are staying and will be more visible and easier to use. In fact, everything on the site will be easier to use 😂

I don't have the management of closets done yet, and not sure it will be ready in time for v6. But I have finished the ability to add to closets and search closets. Just need to do the renaming, deleting, and cleaning. These may come in a patch after v6

• Ooh I had a question/suggestion -- can we have the HON buttons further apart? When I am voting on my phone I fat finger and press the wrong button a lot
                      sigpic
                      sig by liviannmarie

Comment

• angieluvboo
                        angieluvboo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        LOL, thanks for the validation. I have them really far apart and when my husband sees them, he always says "why are those buttons so far apart" and I told him because when we vote on our phones, we need space!

I say all that to say, I got you covered 😉

• Would a mobile version of the website ever be a thing? Just a thought!?

sigpic

Comment

• angieluvboo
                        angieluvboo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        v6 will be mobile friendly 🎉

• Ahh I’m really excited!

Set by Laci

Comment

• Mobile friendly!! Yay! I can't like your post angieluvboo, but I'm stoked for mobile-friendly!
                        sigpic
                        sig tag by ayojasmine

Comment

• Originally posted by mollym View Post
                          Mobile friendly!! Yay! I can't like your post angieluvboo, but I'm stoked for mobile-friendly!
                          I play on my phone every night while in the bed...ya know...testing it out lol. Sooo good! I can't wait for you to see it.

sigpic

Comment

• mollym
                            mollym commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Wheeeeee! Awesome!
                        Working...
                        X