Announcement

Collapse

Diva Chix Rules

General Rules
  • Familiarize yourself with the Terms Of Service.
  • You are only allowed to have ONE account per member. If you are banned from Diva Chix, you are not allowed to make a new account. That one will just be banned as well.
  • You are not allowed to bully, defame, distress, abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten members. This includes via guestbooks, messaging, private messages, forums, your own profile or any other method.
  • You are not allowed to ask for someone else's password, or give your password to anyone else. Protect your password as you would on any site. Diva Chix is not responsible for any damage to your account due to lost, stolen or shared passwords.
  • We strongly advise against all trading and/or begging and do not support the Gift feature being used in this manner. You are setting yourself up to potentially be scammed. If you fall victim to any sort of partnership/trading gone wrong, you are solely responsible - it will not be our responsibility and your stats/clothing will not be restored.
  • Do not partake in any scam activity such as sites offering free stats for Diva Chix. They are just after your password and account. You are responsible for your account at all times, if you become victim of one of these scams, we will not rectify the problem.
  • Advertising threads, shops, debates, cliques or anything else outside of member services or allocated places on the forum is considered spam and is not allowed.
  • Please type in English - the moderators need to be able to understand exactly what you are saying.
  • Do not spam the site. For those of you who do not know what spam is please read the following points:
    • Typing gibberish that makes no sense.
    • Constantly repeating messages.
    • Constantly repeating links.
  • Chain letters that contain false information are prohibited. You are not allowed to post these anywhere on the site or forum.
  • “I am leaving Diva Chix” threads are not allowed. This is because they are spam, and generally only for attention-seeking. If you are leaving DC, you may post that information on your profile.
  • Please respect the staff at all times. Insubordination will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with any given staff member please speak to their superior.
  • You are not allowed to imitate staff for any reason.
  • Please do not 'mini mod', this includes pretending to be a mod and enforcing rules.
  • For your own safety, please do not give out your last name, address, telephone number, school name, or any other personally identifiable information. Diva Chix will not be held accountable.
  • Strictly no links to inappropriate websites are allowed such as sites containing sexual, crude content/illegal activity.
  • Do not post any illegal content - such as, underage drinking, doing drugs, theft, etc.

SEXUAL CONTENT
  • Graphic or obscene sexual talk is prohibited. It is inappropriate and is not allowed here.
  • No sexual-related material of any sort (text, pics, music, etc)

Graphics & CYO
  • Do not claim other members’ CYO creations, edit and/or upload and sell them as your own.
  • Do not claim other members’ graphics as your own or use without crediting the creator (unless it is already tagged).
Event Rules

You are not allowed to:
  • Post info about a current event you are in. This includes posting your opponent's name, a description of the opponent doll, or the score of the event.
  • Ask people to specifically vote on your events.
  • Attempt in any way to influence the outcome of an event.
  • Cheat in anyway possible to win an event.
  • Use your name/username/guild name in events involving opponents.
  • Use family accounts to aid or advance you in any shape or form within the game.
  • Cast more than 75% negative votes in events to influence the outcome of the result.
Language
  • Profanity is ok to use on Diva Chix, however it won't be tolerated when used against another member, speaking about another member, or towards staff. Stronger profanity (such as the f word and sexual slang) will automatically be bleeped out by our system, and must not be circumvented by typing the forbidden word in another manner.
  • For the sake of appearance, refrain from posting any profanity (even masked) in thread titles.
  • While it is ok to use profanity, we respectfully ask that you don't spam the site with excessive profanity just for the sake of doing so. If it looks extreme and excessive, the staff reserves the right to censor it.
Please note that each section of the forum has its own rules that you must adhere to. Check the section rules regularly,they can be found in the stickies in each section. (A sticky is a pinned thread at the top of each forum).

As the site progresses and new features are implemented, the senior management will update the rules as necessary.

~Admin
See more
See less

Wardrobe Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wardrobe Pages

Because of your many requests, I've made the first attempt to add pages to the Wardrobe.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A TRIAL AND MAY BE BUGGY.

It was really tricky to do with the scrolling in place.

Please report any issues here.

Notes:

1.) You cannot scroll backwards unless that page was already loaded. For example, if you enter page 27 then you can only scroll from page 27 forward. If you want to go to page 26, then you'd need to manually enter 26 into the page numbers.

2.) If you enter page 26 (for example) and you scroll down to page 30, you can scroll back up to the pages you've already loaded (e.g. 29, 28, 27, 26) however, the page number shown won't show that you've scrolled backwards, it will stay on page 30 until you scroll forward past 30.

3.) When you scroll to the last page, you'll see it's the last page. However if you keep scrolling, it'll begin at the top with page 1.

4.) Please don't ask me to put this anywhere else (shops, shop wizard) yet. I'd like to get all the kinks out here.

Open to feedback, complaints, etc. This is a trial run so I'm willing to make it better, or at least try to (or even remove it if you all hate it)

Update:

Originally posted by angieluvboo View Post
    Update: The arrows have been added.

Please give me feedback on what you think about it now. Is this enough? Or is the no-scroll-backwards limitation a deal breaker?

Love having page numbers! Makes it so much easier and quicker when you have a large wardrobe!

Comment

Thank you Angie!

Comment

It is so nice to get to the middle or even end of my wardrobe! Love it!

Comment

For me personally, I don’t like how if you type in page 50 you can’t scroll back up to anything before that. BUT I do like how we can now jump to our older items.
          Bottom line, I’m happy with either method, infinite scroll or pages tbh

Comment

• angieluvboo
            angieluvboo commented
            Editing a comment
            do the page numbers make this better for you, Kayla?

Originally posted by neon_cookies View Post
          For me personally, I don’t like how if you type in page 50 you can’t scroll back up to anything before that. BUT I do like how we can now jump to our older items.
          Bottom line, I’m happy with either method, infinite scroll or pages tbh
          Kind of agree about not being able to go back because I often would go to say page 50 and then head back page by page. . . .just my weirdness I guess!:D I haven't noticed the page numbers but would so rather have them than the scrolling. Sometimes stuff just won't load for me after so much srolling but my wardrobe size is kind of out of control!lol

Thought for a moment and realized I'll take whatever. Either way it's fine by me. Just not that big of a deal.

Comment

I prefer it-= now I just type the 2233 page. A bit of a nuisance no arrows (next page, previous page), but it's much,much better than endless scrolling.

Comment

I seem to be in the minority, but I don't care for page numbers and didn't miss them!
              So basically just hear to say I'm 500% in love with infinite scroll and have gone back to the beginning of time for some of my fav poses in shop search which I neverrrrrr would have had the patience to do with page numbers. Idk why I find it so much less overwhelming but I do haha. So no worries if you want to do both cause it seems that others are real big on page numbers. But pleeeeeaaaaasseeeeeeee don't take away my infinite scroll haha.

Comment

Sounds much better. I agree ,,its a really good idea,,thanks Angie!

Comment

I like this idea! although I don't mind the infinite scroll it does tend to get slower and slower the farther I got into my closet. So being able to jUst jump to a page and go from there is nice. But I do agree with others not being able to jump to a page and then go backwards from that is kinda annoying, and not having back and forth arrows is kind of a nuisance as well.

Comment

I NEED THESE PAGE NUMBERS!! 🤣🤣
                    I appreciate you Angie for trying to compromise and give us everything we'd like even though it was tough for you to do♥♥
                    The little quirks don't bother me in the least. If I need to go back to a page previous to the one I input, I'll simply input the number I want.
                    This is just for me personally of course. Not dogging on the fact that it bugs others lol
                    Bottom line for me is that I truly missed the page numbers terribly and will take anything that brings part of that back.
                    I will say that I have no problems with the endless scrolling. It's intuitive and I do like it a lot. I just ALSO really, really like the page numbers!

Comment

This could be a bug I wanted to pass along. When scrolling through my wardrobe some items do not show unless I search by the designer name. For example, I was looking fir the Randi pose but could not find it, even though it was pretty close to the beginning of my wardrobe normally. I did a search for “body” seller “synoopie” and found them that way. This only works though if I know what items I’m missing. Another example is glasses, made by myself. I have in my wardrobe 4 sets of eyes in the Baek collection. My wardrobe only shows 2 when scrolling. If I search though for “glasses” seller “mara_vel” they are now there.

Comment

• mara_vel
                        mara_vel commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It seems like it’s items on what should be page 2? I have some items under scarf, designer divaesque and kelseh specifically that do not show up in the wardrobe unless I search by designer. I use these a lot so that’s how I actually know I’m missing them. I have no idea what other items should be there that just aren’t.

• angieluvboo
                        angieluvboo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I thought I was going crazy! I couldn't see a scarf I had recently purchased! Will look into this closer tomorrow when my eyes aren't closing on me lol

Here are some SS, I hope this makes sense

Comment

• angieluvboo
                        angieluvboo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        thank you for screenshots!

Not sure if this glitch was previously reported in other threads, but I still seem to be having this issue where instead of showing me the rest of my items, the items start repeating and I have to reload, sometimes several times. Still seems to be happening with pages in place. However, when I go to a specific number, it does take me to the correct items. I started scrolling again though from the later page I loaded and the duplicates end up happening again after I keep scrolling. I think it could be an issue with the speed at which I'm scrolling. Seems sometimes when I scroll slower and give it time to load, it happens less frequently. Re the actual topic at hand of pages, I'm glad they were brought back. Makes it a lot easier to navigate. Thank you!

Comment

• psych0kinesis
                        psych0kinesis commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nope, this is not # 3, typically it happens after a few pages whether I start scrolling from the beginning or jump to a random page. Thanks for looking into it!

• angieluvboo
                        angieluvboo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        is this still happening?

• psych0kinesis
                        psych0kinesis commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Checked mobile and desktop and everything seems to be working great. Some other positive feedback - I noticed last night I couldn't access some items (for example, a face I use pretty often, because the final page wasn't loading). I was able to search by seller no problem. However, I was looking for the perfect pair of boots last night and realized now that it's fixed that I had a bunch more boots than I thought, but some weren't showing up. I couldn't search by seller because the user's account no longer exists and there are no tags on the items. I noticed now that I have a pair of boots in a particular color that I couldn't see when looking last night. I'm also able to search by that user now. So that issue appears to be solved as well. Thanks so much! This is way easier to navigate now.

Maybe in some very future iteration, we can have a color picker that shows items with similar colors LOL. Just to deal with the headache that is having too many items with no tags. Or creating a field for color family that one would have to select when uploading a CYO item, that way the field can be incorporated in search/closet.
                        Last edited by psych0kinesis; 09-18-20, 02:52 PM.

I didn't know till yesterday that a body was missing from my collection of poses. I had two Lily poses different tones. When I tried to search the shops to buy another one it wouldn't bring up that pose. I had to go to Marie's shop and buy one. But, just thought I'd say something. Plus, I still can't give a description in entering a GOC. Some really do need an explanation as say a recent one I got lot's of really low scores because people didn't understand what I meant. If I could have given a description I feel she would have done better. I have to click enter and then chase the dang box and it won't stop for a description. I can barely catch it to hit the enter button.

Edit: I just saw what Mara_vel wrote and I tried what she said she did and I still couldn't get the Lily pose and that includes the one I just bought. However the good news is that all the bodies are there you just can't search your closet or the shopping search.
                      Last edited by BlackPawZ; 09-15-20, 01:14 AM.

Comment

• angieluvboo
                        angieluvboo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Shops have nothing to do with this feature. That sounds like a different issue. Mind adding it to the Help Desk so that it doesn't get lost in the shuffle?
                    Working...
                    X