Announcement

Collapse

Diva Chix Rules

General Rules
  • Familiarize yourself with the Terms Of Service.
  • You are only allowed to have ONE account per member. If you are banned from Diva Chix, you are not allowed to make a new account. That one will just be banned as well.
  • You are not allowed to bully, defame, distress, abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten members. This includes via guestbooks, messaging, private messages, forums, your own profile or any other method.
  • You are not allowed to ask for someone else's password, or give your password to anyone else. Protect your password as you would on any site. Diva Chix is not responsible for any damage to your account due to lost, stolen or shared passwords.
  • We strongly advise against all trading and/or begging and do not support the Gift feature being used in this manner. You are setting yourself up to potentially be scammed. If you fall victim to any sort of partnership/trading gone wrong, you are solely responsible - it will not be our responsibility and your stats/clothing will not be restored.
  • Do not partake in any scam activity such as sites offering free stats for Diva Chix. They are just after your password and account. You are responsible for your account at all times, if you become victim of one of these scams, we will not rectify the problem.
  • Advertising threads, shops, debates, cliques or anything else outside of member services or allocated places on the forum is considered spam and is not allowed.
  • Please type in English - the moderators need to be able to understand exactly what you are saying.
  • Do not spam the site. For those of you who do not know what spam is please read the following points:
    • Typing gibberish that makes no sense.
    • Constantly repeating messages.
    • Constantly repeating links.
  • Chain letters that contain false information are prohibited. You are not allowed to post these anywhere on the site or forum.
  • “I am leaving Diva Chix” threads are not allowed. This is because they are spam, and generally only for attention-seeking. If you are leaving DC, you may post that information on your profile.
  • Please respect the staff at all times. Insubordination will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with any given staff member please speak to their superior.
  • You are not allowed to imitate staff for any reason.
  • Please do not 'mini mod', this includes pretending to be a mod and enforcing rules.
  • For your own safety, please do not give out your last name, address, telephone number, school name, or any other personally identifiable information. Diva Chix will not be held accountable.
  • Strictly no links to inappropriate websites are allowed such as sites containing sexual, crude content/illegal activity.
  • Do not post any illegal content - such as, underage drinking, doing drugs, theft, etc.

SEXUAL CONTENT
  • Graphic or obscene sexual talk is prohibited. It is inappropriate and is not allowed here.
  • No sexual-related material of any sort (text, pics, music, etc)

Graphics & CYO
  • Do not claim other members’ CYO creations, edit and/or upload and sell them as your own.
  • Do not claim other members’ graphics as your own or use without crediting the creator (unless it is already tagged).
Event Rules

You are not allowed to:
  • Post info about a current event you are in. This includes posting your opponent's name, a description of the opponent doll, or the score of the event.
  • Ask people to specifically vote on your events.
  • Attempt in any way to influence the outcome of an event.
  • Cheat in anyway possible to win an event.
  • Use your name/username/guild name in events involving opponents.
  • Use family accounts to aid or advance you in any shape or form within the game.
  • Cast more than 75% negative votes in events to influence the outcome of the result.
Language
  • Profanity is ok to use on Diva Chix, however it won't be tolerated when used against another member, speaking about another member, or towards staff. Stronger profanity (such as the f word and sexual slang) will automatically be bleeped out by our system, and must not be circumvented by typing the forbidden word in another manner.
  • For the sake of appearance, refrain from posting any profanity (even masked) in thread titles.
  • While it is ok to use profanity, we respectfully ask that you don't spam the site with excessive profanity just for the sake of doing so. If it looks extreme and excessive, the staff reserves the right to censor it.
Please note that each section of the forum has its own rules that you must adhere to. Check the section rules regularly,they can be found in the stickies in each section. (A sticky is a pinned thread at the top of each forum).

As the site progresses and new features are implemented, the senior management will update the rules as necessary.

~Admin
See more
See less

DC6 Bugs & Questions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ronmedo View Post
    I have a question when you ;ike a doll in the albums if they are already shaded in and you hit like the shading come off and the number decreases, does that mean that I have erased a like in someones album. I tries to rate several albums but if the heart was already shaded I skipped to a blank heart because I was not sure I was deleting a like.
    If the heart is solid blue, that means you rated it already. If it is just an outline, you have not rated it yet.

When the number goes down, it means you just unliked that doll. The like you deleted was your own.

So look for the dolls with the outline of a heart, those are the ones you have not rated yet.

Comment

• Ronmedo
      Ronmedo commented
      Editing a comment
      OK thank you now I understand.

• Originally posted by Ronmedo View Post
    I have a question when you ;ike a doll in the albums if they are already shaded in and you hit like the shading come off and the number decreases, does that mean that I have erased a like in someones album. I tries to rate several albums but if the heart was already shaded I skipped to a blank heart because I was not sure I was deleting a like.
    If it's filled in, that means you have already liked it at some point and by clicking it again, you will be unliking it. So yes, it will remove the like, and more importantly deduct 15 style and 5 hotpoints from the user.

Also, I'm not sure if many people are aware, but rating Doll Albums counts toward your Vote Count. So, by unliking an album entry, it also subtracts 1 from your votes for the day.

Comment

• mara_vel
      mara_vel commented
      Editing a comment
      The good thing is though, if you make a mistake and unlike, you can just re-like. I’ve done that a few times already, lol.

• rachel3
      rachel3 commented
      Editing a comment
      I accidentally unlike all the time, but easily fixable haha

Cool! I had no idea liking albums counted toward votes!

• I know their alot of things missing on the site and still plenty to be done. I wanted what happen if you send a request to be certify before the new site launch. Does that request still there?

Comment

• angieluvboo
      angieluvboo commented
      Editing a comment
      yes it's still there. and I just finished the admin panel for the DC Admins so they can now process these.

• fashionchallenged
      fashionchallenged commented
      Editing a comment
      Your certification request has been approved. Sorry it took so long.

• Hey Angie two things...

1. I realized I can't send messages from my iPhone. I thought I was just extremely unpopular and nobody was answering me (Rachel may argue that is still the case) but I tested by sending her a message from my computer and from my phone and she did not receive the one from my phone.

2. I was talking to Rachel about the message issue and she was telling me how apostrophe's wreak all sorts of havoc when coding and that made me think that apostrophes may have been this issue with my GOC captions getting cut off. My caption for the Big Apple one cut off at "How" when the full caption was supposed to be "How 'bout them Yankees?" and my back to school one cut off at "This year" when the caption was something along the lines of "This year's "back to school" outfits are going to look a bit different with "remote learning." So both captions cut off at the apostrophe.

Comment

• angieluvboo
      angieluvboo commented
      Editing a comment
      heya Michelle!

1. It had to do with usernames being capitalized on phones by default. This is now fixed on our end.
      2. Most descriptions with apostrophes are ok. I tried with iPhone too. Will dig deeper here later.

Thanks so much for reporting these.

• michelle
      michelle commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much Angie 💗

• haylstorm
      haylstorm commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh!!!! I had a GOC entry get cut off too a few days ago and I fully assumed I'd just pressed submit by accident too early and not realized/or that it was too long LOL! But I think it may also have been an apostrophe?

• I am trying to figure out how to "process" a guild applicant that joined before the Guild officers were given the ability to accept or decline applications. Once that feature was available, her name did not show up for me to process, nor has she been able to withdraw her request and try to join again. We would love to add a new member to our guild and would appreciate your assistance. She's been very patient for the last 3-4 days.

P.S. I found out from Liz that I've been posting about this in the wrong section of the Help Thread, so I'm hoping I've got it right now.

Comment

• angieluvboo
      angieluvboo commented
      Editing a comment
      looks like you're all sorted

• Hey guys! I've just returned from a SUPER long break, so the change in layout definitely took me by surprise. 🤣 Change is always nice, though. Quick question, sorry if it's already been asked and answered. Is the use of stocks done now? If so, will there be different ways to earn style? Any changes with stats overall? 😊

Comment

• posting for Conniespq, who couldn't figure out how to get help. She send me the following: "When I log in it logs me in under vickstalk's profile"

Comment

• Is there gonna be an option in our shops to change prices in bulk? I have been changing all my old prices by hand today and my fingers are on fire.

On that note, to everyone who loves my shop, I am sorry I had to add prices back, without the bank interest i cant afford to have an all free shop. plz understand friends.

Comment

• mara_vel
      mara_vel commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Laci, depending on which district you’re in, you may have a price list when you go into edit mode, but only for newly uploaded items.
      Last edited by mara_vel; 08-25-20, 09:44 PM.

• angieluvboo
      angieluvboo commented
      Editing a comment
      no, but send me a message on the main site letting me know the layer and new costs and I can do it in bulk for you

• So I just found out I can't post anything in my guild Lounge... when I tried it before and later found that the message hadn't been posted, I thought I had just done something wrong (like forget to click on 'post' or something - wouldn't put it past myself :P), but I just tried it again, and nothing posted! When I click 'post' it just refreshes the page and my message is gone :( I can react to things other people posted, but I can't post anything myself.

Comment

• angieluvboo
      angieluvboo commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh that sucks! I'll look into this for you today.

• angieluvboo
      angieluvboo commented
      Editing a comment
      there's a post from you at Aug 26, 2020 03:38:30 AM CT

• Vergina
      Vergina commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a reply to someone else's post, right? I have no problem with that, I just can't post anything myself in the lounge that is not a reply.

• Just had an interesting bug today. While on my lunch break I manually entered myself into HON. When I got home and checked my notifications, I had 17 "HON Results". Since my lunch break was at noon and its only 7 pm here, I doubt I managed to complete 17 HON's, unless I was in it multiple times an hour.
    I also did not have a perfume active.

I entered using my phone, and when I clicked enter didn't receive the small "you've successfully entered HON" so I know I clicked enter a few more times and then figured it wasn't working, so maybe I broke it.
    I'm not sure if I received moola/style/coins from ALL 17 (if so oopsies), or if it just glitched in sending me the messages.

Totally not a high priority issue, but wanted to post about it ❤❤
    Last edited by brickahh; 08-27-20, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• michelle
      michelle commented
      Editing a comment
      Something similar happened to me the other day where I ended up accepting guild battles 5 times so I was in wayyy too many battles

• Ever since v6 has been here,since day 1 ,and up till today,ive tried to purchase several album pages and every time i purchase a page,it only gives me 1 slot,,ive even tried again today,it keeps saying theres no more album pages,so i have to keep purchasing 1 page with 100 coins every time i save my doll to my album,wasting 100 coins,with only 1 slot to every page i purchase,,every time. I really need to get this resolved,its stressing me out,,,,

Comment

• angieluvboo
      angieluvboo commented
      Editing a comment
      let's DM on the main site so I can debug this. messaging you now...

• beauty_chic
      beauty_chic commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for fixing it,,it works fine ,your awesome!

• Are yall ready for golden tickets yet???

Comment

• mara_vel
      mara_vel commented
      Editing a comment
      What what?? Lol yes yes please

• beauty_chic
      beauty_chic commented
      Editing a comment
      yes,would love to have golden tickets!

• lacetasy
      lacetasy commented
      Editing a comment
      Woop woop!

• I just have a question on what the tiers are? I keep seeing that I went up a tier but I have no idea what that is and I can't seem to find anything about it in the DC website. Can someone please explain this to me?

Comment

• rachel3
      rachel3 commented
      Editing a comment
      There are voting tiers that have different ranges for moolah per vote, and different probabilities for getting coins, golden tickets, etc. As you go up in tiers, you increase you probability of getting the perks. Also, as you advance and hit a new tier you get "perception" which is calculated for your total rank. Not sure the tiers are listed explicitly anywhere at the moment though

• angieluvboo
      angieluvboo commented
      Editing a comment
      Here's info on Voting Tiers
      https://www.divachix.com/forums/foru...y-work?t=63076

• Originally posted by midnightlove View Post
    I just have a question on what the tiers are? I keep seeing that I went up a tier but I have no idea what that is and I can't seem to find anything about it in the DC website. Can someone please explain this to me?
    Now does that stay like that or does it reset?

Comment

• rachel3
      rachel3 commented
      Editing a comment
      tiers reset every 24hours (from the time you cast your first vote of the period)

• Originally posted by lacetasy View Post
    Is there gonna be an option in our shops to change prices in bulk? I have been changing all my old prices by hand today and my fingers are on fire.

On that note, to everyone who loves my shop, I am sorry I had to add prices back, without the bank interest i cant afford to have an all free shop. plz understand friends.
    Thank you Angie for sending me a message. I have been working on my "honey do" from myself to myself, for when family visits this coming weekend. Means alot Angie. Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X