Announcement

Collapse

Diva Chix Rules

General Rules
  • Familiarize yourself with the Terms Of Service.
  • You are only allowed to have ONE account per member. If you are banned from Diva Chix, you are not allowed to make a new account. That one will just be banned as well.
  • You are not allowed to bully, defame, distress, abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten members. This includes via guestbooks, messaging, private messages, forums, your own profile or any other method.
  • You are not allowed to ask for someone else's password, or give your password to anyone else. Protect your password as you would on any site. Diva Chix is not responsible for any damage to your account due to lost, stolen or shared passwords.
  • We strongly advise against all trading and/or begging and do not support the Gift feature being used in this manner. You are setting yourself up to potentially be scammed. If you fall victim to any sort of partnership/trading gone wrong, you are solely responsible - it will not be our responsibility and your stats/clothing will not be restored.
  • Do not partake in any scam activity such as sites offering free stats for Diva Chix. They are just after your password and account. You are responsible for your account at all times, if you become victim of one of these scams, we will not rectify the problem.
  • Advertising threads, shops, debates, cliques or anything else outside of member services or allocated places on the forum is considered spam and is not allowed.
  • Please type in English - the moderators need to be able to understand exactly what you are saying.
  • Do not spam the site. For those of you who do not know what spam is please read the following points:
    • Typing gibberish that makes no sense.
    • Constantly repeating messages.
    • Constantly repeating links.
  • Chain letters that contain false information are prohibited. You are not allowed to post these anywhere on the site or forum.
  • “I am leaving Diva Chix” threads are not allowed. This is because they are spam, and generally only for attention-seeking. If you are leaving DC, you may post that information on your profile.
  • Please respect the staff at all times. Insubordination will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with any given staff member please speak to their superior.
  • You are not allowed to imitate staff for any reason.
  • Please do not 'mini mod', this includes pretending to be a mod and enforcing rules.
  • For your own safety, please do not give out your last name, address, telephone number, school name, or any other personally identifiable information. Diva Chix will not be held accountable.
  • Strictly no links to inappropriate websites are allowed such as sites containing sexual, crude content/illegal activity.
  • Do not post any illegal content - such as, underage drinking, doing drugs, theft, etc.

SEXUAL CONTENT
  • Graphic or obscene sexual talk is prohibited. It is inappropriate and is not allowed here.
  • No sexual-related material of any sort (text, pics, music, etc)

Graphics & CYO
  • Do not claim other members’ CYO creations, edit and/or upload and sell them as your own.
  • Do not claim other members’ graphics as your own or use without crediting the creator (unless it is already tagged).
Event Rules

You are not allowed to:
  • Post info about a current event you are in. This includes posting your opponent's name, a description of the opponent doll, or the score of the event.
  • Ask people to specifically vote on your events.
  • Attempt in any way to influence the outcome of an event.
  • Cheat in anyway possible to win an event.
  • Use your name/username/guild name in events involving opponents.
  • Use family accounts to aid or advance you in any shape or form within the game.
  • Cast more than 75% negative votes in events to influence the outcome of the result.
Language
  • Profanity is ok to use on Diva Chix, however it won't be tolerated when used against another member, speaking about another member, or towards staff. Stronger profanity (such as the f word and sexual slang) will automatically be bleeped out by our system, and must not be circumvented by typing the forbidden word in another manner.
  • For the sake of appearance, refrain from posting any profanity (even masked) in thread titles.
  • While it is ok to use profanity, we respectfully ask that you don't spam the site with excessive profanity just for the sake of doing so. If it looks extreme and excessive, the staff reserves the right to censor it.
Please note that each section of the forum has its own rules that you must adhere to. Check the section rules regularly,they can be found in the stickies in each section. (A sticky is a pinned thread at the top of each forum).

As the site progresses and new features are implemented, the senior management will update the rules as necessary.

~Admin
See more
See less

DC6 Bugs & Questions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my opinion, two more functions are missing
    1. removing something from the wishlist- sometimes I put something on my wish list just to wonder if I want to buy later, or buy it from "second hand" and wish to remove it from my wish list.
    2. editing in the album- when I make a mistake in the title or want to add a description later, it's nice to be able to edit.

Any chance it'll come back?

Comment

• mollym
      mollym commented
      Editing a comment
      As Liz mentioned below album editing should be coming back as Angie has not said it wouldn't. Yay! As far as your other suggestion, I quite like it. This thread is for bugs though so what I've been doing is making a list of suggestions for things, which I will eventually post in the suggestions section of the forum once Angie is done actively working on V6 and all the patches, updates, fixes, etc. 😁

• Originally posted by krutko View Post
    In my opinion, two more functions are missing
    1. removing something from the wishlist- sometimes I put something on my wish list just to wonder if I want to buy later, or buy it from "second hand" and wish to remove it from my wish list.
    2. editing in the album- when I make a mistake in the title or want to add a description later, it's nice to be able to edit.

Any chance it'll come back?
    Angie has said she is not answering these questions anymore. She is either fixing bugs or working on new code to put out a patch. Answering these questions again just interrupts her and delays the bug features or patches.

Features that we had before will be back if she has not mention it as going away. There are threads in this section from before V6 came that say what is leaving (bank, game emporium but not bingo or lottery, ..) and some things that we will get later after V6 is done (wheel, ...). She won't answer these questions from me either (and she shouldn't).

Comment

• Originally posted by mollym View Post
      As Liz mentioned below album editing should be coming back as Angie has not said it wouldn't. Yay! As far as your other suggestion, I quite like it. This thread is for bugs though so what I've been doing is making a list of suggestions for things, which I will eventually post in the suggestions section of the forum once Angie is done actively working on V6 and all the patches, updates, fixes, etc. 😁
      We had a remove before. I was forever adding to wish list when I meant to add to shopping cart, so I used it often.
      ( Click to show/hide )

And there already are suggestions in this thread. So you can suggest things here (they may be something Angie was considering), If she is working on that area of code and she thinks it is a good idea and not too much work it may get in .... otherwise I will somehow transfer them over to the suggestion section or they will be a new to do list for Angie.

Comment

• Not sure if this is a bug or not, but has anyone else noticed consistently low HON scores? I understand events are random in voting but events finishing at the same time all have more than double the number of voters for the most part. About 90% of the time I am not even getting 30 voters in order to get a coin. And this has been happening on a regular, consistent basis since the revamp. I just don’t see half the voters skipping the HON events. And a few times is one thing, but this just seems weird to me.

Last edited by mara_vel; 08-19-20, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• mollym
          mollym commented
          Editing a comment
          hmm, I have to be honest, I don't ever look at my HON results so I'm not sure lol
          So you are saying normally you have about 60 votes and now you're only consistently getting about 30? If so, that does seem odd.

• mara_vel
          mara_vel commented
          Editing a comment
          Basically, yeah. The below is an actual SS of my current ending events. All the battles have quite higher vote numbers while HON only has 28. And it’s like this almost all the time. Other events ending at around the sane time have a lot more voters in total when you add up both sides. HON is super low in comparison.

• angieluvboo
          angieluvboo commented
          Editing a comment
          it's because there are way more battles than HoN. Remember in my video, I wanted to demo HoN and it took FOREVER for a HoN to even show. Good thing is that you get that whopping 50 point bonus for your perfect HoN. So, that's at *least* 78 HPs for you. More if you have upgrades.

• If it gets approved I think you’ll see what I mean, it’s showing unapproved right now.

Comment

• So next hour has passed and essentially the same thing. Battles have quite a lot more total votes than the HON event. This is very consistent, and I might chalk it up to coincidence if it didn’t happen so often. I hope you’re able to see this one and that it doesn’t get flagged as spam.

Comment

• Would ladders not resetting this week be considered a bug or glitch? Or am I off by a day? So confused, lol!

Comment

• CadyJean
              CadyJean commented
              Editing a comment
              I was just coming to ask the same thing! I keep thinking maybe I’m a day off lol

• mara_vel
              mara_vel commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I went back to double check, not off by a day, the reset just didn’t happen for some reason

• angieluvboo
              angieluvboo commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok got all the winners sorted. In trying to fix the showcase, I messed up the scores for last week, but it calculated the winners before I messed it up. So rankings are correct, but everyone's score (for last week) is wrong, obviously 😬

• I haven't been able to change my diva, see my most recently made divas in my album, or vote for 2 days 😭 I feel like I wasted the last couple of days off my battle perfume, because I couldn't change, like I wanted to. Any idea if this is something happening to everyone? Or at least others? I tried logging out and logging back in, running c cleaner, idk what else to do

Comment

• catellen
              catellen commented
              Editing a comment
              Have you cleared your cache? That seemed to help the last time others were having such issues. :)

• Is anyone else having problems viewing the "People Who Liked This" icon in the Album? My list of people rarely displays, unless I clear my cache and refresh -- but that really only works in Chrome, not FireFox. It's not just once a day I have to clear my cache: It's any time I want to view these. Could this be put on the long list of "fixes"? There's no rush ... but I am curious to know if others have similar problems here.

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix_reign View Post
              I haven't been able to change my diva, see my most recently made divas in my album, or vote for 2 days 😭 I feel like I wasted the last couple of days off my battle perfume, because I couldn't change, like I wanted to. Any idea if this is something happening to everyone? Or at least others? I tried logging out and logging back in, running c cleaner, idk what else to do
              Please clear your cache.

Comment

• Clearingy cache did work for my issues!! Thanks guys!
                I just had to Google how to clear it, on my phone lol

Comment

• Is like 90% of the divachix mall hair missing? It only loads a handful of styles when i got to the shop. I tried going through my closet and using a mall style to enter that way but i can't view it in shop. Thanks!

Comment

• Gwendolyn7777
                    Gwendolyn7777 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, only loads 16 rows, even after deleting cache, weird, huh? I'm sure Angie will take a look when she sees this post. Thanks for patience y'all !

• angieluvboo
                    angieluvboo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yep, DC hair, bodies, and faces aren't totally loaded yet. On my list 😊

• rachel3
                    rachel3 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ah okay, that explains it, thanks Angie! Now to think of a new GOC idea 🤔 lol

• Minor thing but my GOC caption got super cut off (only saved one word) after I submitted it Don’t know if other people have had this issue.

Comment

• michelle
                    michelle commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It happened for this GOC too...idk if I entered both the same day and the site was being buggy? This also is why it would be great if we could preview our entries at some point in the future when all the important stuff is done haha. Thanks :)

• angieluvboo
                    angieluvboo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    hmmm 🤔

• michelle
                    michelle commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I’d like to think this is why my last two entries have and are doing extremely poorly haha

• Any chance that the Join Requests part of the Guild Home Page could be activated? I've had a request hanging for 3 days now, but I don't have the ability to accept a new member.

Comment

• mara_vel
                    mara_vel commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Angie did say she would be working on that feature this weekend; we’ve got someone we want to accept and are waiting for this, too.

• I have a question when you ;ike a doll in the albums if they are already shaded in and you hit like the shading come off and the number decreases, does that mean that I have erased a like in someones album. I tries to rate several albums but if the heart was already shaded I skipped to a blank heart because I was not sure I was deleting a like.

Comment

Working...
                  X