Announcement

Collapse

Diva Chix Rules

General Rules
  • Familiarize yourself with the Terms Of Service.
  • You are only allowed to have ONE account per member. If you are banned from Diva Chix, you are not allowed to make a new account. That one will just be banned as well.
  • You are not allowed to bully, defame, distress, abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten members. This includes via guestbooks, messaging, private messages, forums, your own profile or any other method.
  • You are not allowed to ask for someone else's password, or give your password to anyone else. Protect your password as you would on any site. Diva Chix is not responsible for any damage to your account due to lost, stolen or shared passwords.
  • We strongly advise against all trading and/or begging and do not support the Gift feature being used in this manner. You are setting yourself up to potentially be scammed. If you fall victim to any sort of partnership/trading gone wrong, you are solely responsible - it will not be our responsibility and your stats/clothing will not be restored.
  • Do not partake in any scam activity such as sites offering free stats for Diva Chix. They are just after your password and account. You are responsible for your account at all times, if you become victim of one of these scams, we will not rectify the problem.
  • Advertising threads, shops, debates, cliques or anything else outside of member services or allocated places on the forum is considered spam and is not allowed.
  • Please type in English - the moderators need to be able to understand exactly what you are saying.
  • Do not spam the site. For those of you who do not know what spam is please read the following points:
    • Typing gibberish that makes no sense.
    • Constantly repeating messages.
    • Constantly repeating links.
  • Chain letters that contain false information are prohibited. You are not allowed to post these anywhere on the site or forum.
  • “I am leaving Diva Chix” threads are not allowed. This is because they are spam, and generally only for attention-seeking. If you are leaving DC, you may post that information on your profile.
  • Please respect the staff at all times. Insubordination will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with any given staff member please speak to their superior.
  • You are not allowed to imitate staff for any reason.
  • Please do not 'mini mod', this includes pretending to be a mod and enforcing rules.
  • For your own safety, please do not give out your last name, address, telephone number, school name, or any other personally identifiable information. Diva Chix will not be held accountable.
  • Strictly no links to inappropriate websites are allowed such as sites containing sexual, crude content/illegal activity.
  • Do not post any illegal content - such as, underage drinking, doing drugs, theft, etc.

SEXUAL CONTENT
  • Graphic or obscene sexual talk is prohibited. It is inappropriate and is not allowed here.
  • No sexual-related material of any sort (text, pics, music, etc)

Graphics & CYO
  • Do not claim other members’ CYO creations, edit and/or upload and sell them as your own.
  • Do not claim other members’ graphics as your own or use without crediting the creator (unless it is already tagged).
Event Rules

You are not allowed to:
  • Post info about a current event you are in. This includes posting your opponent's name, a description of the opponent doll, or the score of the event.
  • Ask people to specifically vote on your events.
  • Attempt in any way to influence the outcome of an event.
  • Cheat in anyway possible to win an event.
  • Use your name/username/guild name in events involving opponents.
  • Use family accounts to aid or advance you in any shape or form within the game.
  • Cast more than 75% negative votes in events to influence the outcome of the result.
Language
  • Profanity is ok to use on Diva Chix, however it won't be tolerated when used against another member, speaking about another member, or towards staff. Stronger profanity (such as the f word and sexual slang) will automatically be bleeped out by our system, and must not be circumvented by typing the forbidden word in another manner.
  • For the sake of appearance, refrain from posting any profanity (even masked) in thread titles.
  • While it is ok to use profanity, we respectfully ask that you don't spam the site with excessive profanity just for the sake of doing so. If it looks extreme and excessive, the staff reserves the right to censor it.
Please note that each section of the forum has its own rules that you must adhere to. Check the section rules regularly,they can be found in the stickies in each section. (A sticky is a pinned thread at the top of each forum).

As the site progresses and new features are implemented, the senior management will update the rules as necessary.

~Admin
See more
See less

DC6 Bugs & Questions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beauty_chic View Post
    Is there a shop wizard to buy goc items?
    What are GOC items?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackPawZ View Post

Because I can't see. The color contrast is to light for me. And then the lounge I have to make it really small to scroll or I'll only be able to see 6 divas. I'm on a laptop.
      Can you show me a screenshot of what you mean? Or message me on the main site and we can hop on a Zoom call.

Comment

• *cough cough* could we also have a delete button in our doll album when you add the equip button pretty please Ang 😊
        & me myself thinks the sight looks great, been on all day working it out (thumbs up)🥂🍾

Comment

• Originally posted by angieluvboo View Post

do you see it under the Guild menu? Should be a menu item called Guild Management?
          yeah i see it......but it comes up on screen.....OOOPS YOU CAN NOT ENTER, NEED TO SIGN IN, SO PRESS SIGN IN BUTTON AT BOTTOM AND IT FREEZES, I CANNOT DO anything on page,
          i then have to arrow back to do anything

​​​​​​Error Code: GM002 is in left hand corner
          Last edited by babs11; 07-28-20, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• Vergina
            Vergina commented
            Editing a comment
            I have exactly the same problem

• So to add onto the CYO upload discussion - I finally was able to gain some progress but only on my iPad. Before, when I was trying to upload a test dress on my laptop, I zipped up the template file with the dress in its appropriate folder and tried to upload that but I got an “invalid file - must be a zip file” error message no matter what I tried.

I decided to try on my iPad and I repeated the same process I did before and it worked. I named my dress and tagged it and all that jazz. Then on the final step I was only able to “add to wardrobe” and “add to shop” but no other options like reserving or setting a price or anything like that at least not that I saw.
          I continued and pressed confirm and it said it was successfully uploaded... But the dress has not appeared in my shop or my wardrobe. 🤷🏻‍♀️ So close yet so far lol
          I know it’s probably user error but I just wanted to post exactly what was happening in case it is a bug lol I’m going to try again on my computer tomorrow.

Either way I can tell that once it finally works as Angie intends it to....its going to be so amazingly easy and I’m excited regardless 😊😊
          Last edited by neon_cookies; 07-28-20, 04:59 AM.

Comment

• how do you equip a doll you already have in your album, i made some dolls now i want to use one, but i cannot ????

Comment

• neon_cookies
              neon_cookies commented
              Editing a comment
              You unfortunately can’t at the moment...but Angie said it was coming soon! 😊👍🏼 I’ve been stocking up on divas so when we can equip them I’ll be ready to go lol

What are GOC items?
            Guild outfit challemge,
            I liked to go to the shop wizard to buy things for the Guild outfit challenge entries.

Comment

• angieluvboo
              angieluvboo commented
              Editing a comment
              how did you search for this before?

• I don't know if this question has been asked but how do you get to necklaces and other items in your wardrobe that do not appear on the main page??? I did a search for them yesterday and it said item not found???? :(

Comment

• rachel3
              rachel3 commented
              Editing a comment
              Like loading more in you wardrobe/search page? It uses “infinite scroll” now instead of pages. What that means is you scroll to the bottom of the content and wait a second and it should load more necklaces/items.

• I don't know what I'm doing wrong - I put a few things in the template zip file for trial. I packed it in a zip. I try to send and I get a message "Invalid file. Only zip files are allowed". I tried one file directory in, tried several in one zip. I tried without renaming "template_cyo", I tried with a different name. Nothing works (windows 10 laptop).
            I give up. Some detailed tutorial needed!
            Last edited by krutko; 07-28-20, 08:15 AM.

Comment

What happens exactly? An error message? Or does it say no items found? Or what?
              goes right back to my wardrobe like i just started. ... im using Chrome. ..

Comment

• Posted for zumzy (Ami)

About the CYO uploads not working

I had the same issue yesterday and after going back and forth with Angie, only one thing seemed to work. I had to uninstall my zip-maker (I used winrar) and install 7zip. You can get it here, it's free. After creating the zip with this particular program it seemed to work. Now, it might be just a weird coincidence, but that's the only way I could get it to work and I've had no problem since.
                krutko
                Last edited by fashionchallenged; 07-28-20, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• krutko
                  krutko commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It doesn't work either, still the same info: Invalid file. Only zip files are allowed
                  Last edited by krutko; 07-28-20, 11:08 AM.

• Hi guys everything looks great but I hate change !! I have to learn everything over LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by babs11 View Post
                  how do you equip a doll you already have in your album, i made some dolls now i want to use one, but i cannot ????
                  For now, you could put her together as best you can
                  then go to the album page
                  find the 3 little dots in the upper right corner of the doll and select "get the look"
                  click on a layer you don't have equipped (the shift key at the same time will open in a new window)
                  the shop page should say "Wear from Wardrobe" instead of buy

the item is now equipped to your Wardrobe doll
                  Last edited by fashionchallenged; 07-28-20, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• mollym
                    mollym commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for the suggestion, Liz. This is a good workaround 'til Angie works her magic on this. 👏

• Originally posted by beauty_chic View Post
                  Is there a shop wizard to buy goc items?
                  If you mean Mall items, the Seller is divachix

Originally posted by krutko View Post
                  Will be Carol and Veronica body available "mall" shop?
                  A couple mall layers are coming soon (bodies and some faces don't work the same way the other items do)

Comment

• Questions. When I want to search for a specific shop for example jacroc1999 in my wardrobe all her items would appear so if I wanted a dress all her dresses would show up, necklace, nails etc. When I go there now everything shows up but once I put on the dress and go to nails or bracelets it takes me back to my whole wardrobe also how do I access all the items at the top mines only show up to headwear I don't see scarves or necklaces, pets, and a few others.😊

Comment

• lacetasy
                      lacetasy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I know exactly what you mean! I was just gonna say the same thing.
                  Working...
                  X