Announcement

Collapse

Diva Chix Rules

General Rules
  • Familiarize yourself with the Terms Of Service.
  • You are only allowed to have ONE account per member. If you are banned from Diva Chix, you are not allowed to make a new account. That one will just be banned as well.
  • You are not allowed to bully, defame, distress, abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten members. This includes via guestbooks, messaging, private messages, forums, your own profile or any other method.
  • You are not allowed to ask for someone else's password, or give your password to anyone else. Protect your password as you would on any site. Diva Chix is not responsible for any damage to your account due to lost, stolen or shared passwords.
  • We strongly advise against all trading and/or begging and do not support the Gift feature being used in this manner. You are setting yourself up to potentially be scammed. If you fall victim to any sort of partnership/trading gone wrong, you are solely responsible - it will not be our responsibility and your stats/clothing will not be restored.
  • Do not partake in any scam activity such as sites offering free stats for Diva Chix. They are just after your password and account. You are responsible for your account at all times, if you become victim of one of these scams, we will not rectify the problem.
  • Advertising threads, shops, debates, cliques or anything else outside of member services or allocated places on the forum is considered spam and is not allowed.
  • Please type in English - the moderators need to be able to understand exactly what you are saying.
  • Do not spam the site. For those of you who do not know what spam is please read the following points:
    • Typing gibberish that makes no sense.
    • Constantly repeating messages.
    • Constantly repeating links.
  • Chain letters that contain false information are prohibited. You are not allowed to post these anywhere on the site or forum.
  • “I am leaving Diva Chix” threads are not allowed. This is because they are spam, and generally only for attention-seeking. If you are leaving DC, you may post that information on your profile.
  • Please respect the staff at all times. Insubordination will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with any given staff member please speak to their superior.
  • You are not allowed to imitate staff for any reason.
  • Please do not 'mini mod', this includes pretending to be a mod and enforcing rules.
  • For your own safety, please do not give out your last name, address, telephone number, school name, or any other personally identifiable information. Diva Chix will not be held accountable.
  • Strictly no links to inappropriate websites are allowed such as sites containing sexual, crude content/illegal activity.
  • Do not post any illegal content - such as, underage drinking, doing drugs, theft, etc.

SEXUAL CONTENT
  • Graphic or obscene sexual talk is prohibited. It is inappropriate and is not allowed here.
  • No sexual-related material of any sort (text, pics, music, etc)

Graphics & CYO
  • Do not claim other members’ CYO creations, edit and/or upload and sell them as your own.
  • Do not claim other members’ graphics as your own or use without crediting the creator (unless it is already tagged).
Event Rules

You are not allowed to:
  • Post info about a current event you are in. This includes posting your opponent's name, a description of the opponent doll, or the score of the event.
  • Ask people to specifically vote on your events.
  • Attempt in any way to influence the outcome of an event.
  • Cheat in anyway possible to win an event.
  • Use your name/username/guild name in events involving opponents.
  • Use family accounts to aid or advance you in any shape or form within the game.
  • Cast more than 75% negative votes in events to influence the outcome of the result.
Language
  • Profanity is ok to use on Diva Chix, however it won't be tolerated when used against another member, speaking about another member, or towards staff. Stronger profanity (such as the f word and sexual slang) will automatically be bleeped out by our system, and must not be circumvented by typing the forbidden word in another manner.
  • For the sake of appearance, refrain from posting any profanity (even masked) in thread titles.
  • While it is ok to use profanity, we respectfully ask that you don't spam the site with excessive profanity just for the sake of doing so. If it looks extreme and excessive, the staff reserves the right to censor it.
Please note that each section of the forum has its own rules that you must adhere to. Check the section rules regularly,they can be found in the stickies in each section. (A sticky is a pinned thread at the top of each forum).

As the site progresses and new features are implemented, the senior management will update the rules as necessary.

~Admin
See more
See less

DC6 Bugs & Questions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC6 Bugs & Questions

So, the Support Desk needs to be fixed to work with the new version, but that's ok because I imagine a lot of you will have the same questions. Use this thread to report any bugs or ask any questions like: how do I do this now? Or where is this now? ... as we've accumulated a LOT of capabilities over the last 12 years and there's some things I didn't get to yet for this initial release.

If you see a post for a feature thats *really* important to you, then please click 'Like' on it as it will help me prioritize the order to work on things. Rest assured I will continue to release features every week until they are all done 😊

**Known Issues**

The Firefox layout sucks. I'll have to carve out a bunch of time to go over everything in Firefox (sigh). For now, I recommend using Chrome.

On iPhone, if you're only seeing one doll while voting on battles, try this solution from Rachel.

Maybe a bug. The girls and I can’t seem to vote on HON. We can see the diva but nothing happens when hitting the thumbs up. We are all on iPads so maybe that has something to do with it.?🤔

Comment

• 88mph
      88mph commented
      Editing a comment
      I can’t vote on HON either! On iPhone using Chrome. But voting is a lot smoother on mobile now 😍

• angieluvboo
      angieluvboo commented
      Editing a comment
      HoN voting on iPhone has now been fixed

• bluedailha
      bluedailha commented
      Editing a comment
      when am i going to vote some are already are and mine is not turn on --- Bluedailha

When trying to vote on my phone (iPhone 11 iOS 13.5.1) I can’t see the second diva in the battle

Comment

• rachel3
      rachel3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Here ya go: https://i.ibb.co/fx3Dn80/Diva-Chix-T...Playground.jpg

if you look close in the top right you can see the 2 "..."s next to each other

• nixiefae
      nixiefae commented
      Editing a comment
      I have the same issue on my Samsung tablet

• rachel3
      rachel3 commented
      Editing a comment
      For the 1 doll problem for voting in battles, my iPhone was zooming to 75% in settings rather than 100% (Not sure why smaller made it larger?)

Adjusting in Settings -> Safari -> Page Zoom -> divachix.com to 100% fixed the issue.

does the user directory still exist? so far i've been going to user profiles through links in the battle ladders and whatnot because i cleared my friends (followers? following?) list a while back 😅

Comment

• angieluvboo
      angieluvboo commented
      Editing a comment
      coming soon

Maybe I’m just not finding it, but does anyone know where your perfumes are? I’m trying to use one, and I can see I have a certain number of them available, but no idea how to put one to use...

Comment

• mara_vel
      mara_vel commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok I found an inventory, which is where I think they should be so that I can use one, but it looks like that feature isn’t available yet? My Fashion Worker ran out sometime in the last 2 days and I can’t seem to make use of my vouchers. Also, did we lose all the golden tickets we had, because I forgot to cash mine out before the site changed over!

• angieluvboo
      angieluvboo commented
      Editing a comment
      coming soon

Guild battle wins don’t seem to be counting toward The guild task?

Comment

• angieluvboo
      angieluvboo commented
      Editing a comment
      fixed now

Hey, the site looks nice so far! However, I can't get into the Guild Management page. It gives me a picture with 'oops, you're not authorized to view this page' and 'if you're a member be sure to log in'. However, I'm logged in on every other page (and also if I click on 'log in' on that page, nothing happens).

Comment

• angieluvboo
      angieluvboo commented
      Editing a comment
      hey Vergina, try again and let me know the error code you get

I feel kind of totally incompetent at the moment!lol How do I get everything off my wardrobe doll so I can start anew? 🙄

Comment

Originally posted by molokai View Post
      I feel kind of totally incompetent at the moment!lol How do I get everything off my wardrobe doll so I can start anew? 🙄
      LOL SAME! There are three small dots in the upper right corner of the diva. You can remove all layers from there.

Comment

• molokai
        molokai commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!:D

I have some private dolls in my doll album how do I edit them?

Comment

• Vergina
        Vergina commented
        Editing a comment
        wondering the same thing! I had started on a doll that I wanted to finish later, so I saved it as private in my album, but now I see no way to wear my album outfits anymore...

• angieluvboo
        angieluvboo commented
        Editing a comment
        coming soon

It will take getting use to but I kind of like it. The only thing is, with the bright background and white lettering I am having trouble looking at the screen for more than a minute. Even with my computers brightness down all the way. It is a little too bright for my eyes

Comment

• angieluvboo
        angieluvboo commented
        Editing a comment
        is it the areas on the side of the game frame? if that were not as bright would that help?

So far i feel lost ... My first impressions- it's so bright and modern! And I must admit that I'm not a fan of the lack of pages in stores - if the shop is large, scrolling takes forever and it is not known when the oldest projects will be reached. I did not manage to search one random big shop - I got bored after 5 minutes of spinning the mouse wheel and I didn't get to the end. Same in the wardrobe. For me, it is very tiring and the change discourages from searching the shops and browsing the contents of your wardrobe - I have the impression that I will never catch up with my first purchases. I wish there was an option to change the shop and warderobe layout to the pages version ...
      I also miss the fact that in the search and shops I could click "open in a new tab" - now I have to click, buy, come back to search, see another thing, click, buy, come back to shearch and scroll to the place where I finished watching, click, come back, scroll ... I hate this scrolling! It really puts me off shopping and dressing up dolls.
      And in search shops there is no choice of "new things" /"resales" ? I miss this.

My first question- if I have something in my shop, where can I add / change tags, prices etc. like we did in the warehouse? And maybe a change of names to number related clothing, because the old names do not work with the new search for related clothes...
      Second- how to sell something from my wardrobe?
      Third- where in the wardrobe can I check the designer and tags of the selected item?
      Oh, and I miss direct entry to shop on the person's profile.

Comment

• krutko
        krutko commented
        Editing a comment
        I have been playing for two years and I still don't know all the stores - sometimes I searched a shop for something "nice" - not by tags, but by appearance, because old things have no tags at all. And sometimes I find such beautiful old things! Same in my wardrobe - not all things have tags, so I often look for something that I remember, that I think I bought - untagged red headwear etc. There are really millions of things, thousands of stores. so yes, i often look for very old things. Nooo, I don't like this solution at all.
        I imagine what someone who is just starting to play and wants to look for cheap things, for example, will take hours to scroll (click, back, scroll and again and again) and will definitely discourage him. It would definitely discourage me from playing this game.. well, i`m discouraged and disappointed - I saw that there were new products in shops and for the first time in two years I could not see all new clothes today - I just gave up of scrolling and clicking. It's just inconvenient, time consuming and painful for the hands. Just hate this.

• crazyluv4mcr
        crazyluv4mcr commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I look for old stuff by going to the last page in shops and search a lot I hope the pages can come back somehow

• mollym
        mollym commented
        Editing a comment
        I actually agree with this one. I like the idea of scrolling, but I am one too that will sometimes go to a shop and just click on early, random page numbers to see what comes up. Additionally, in my wardrobe as well, sometimes I do like to go to early pages. I wish we could have the best of both worlds. Perhaps in addition to scrolling, a box where we could type a page number, like you have on albums.
        ( Click to show/hide )

ETA: I can use the search function, but that doesn't always work. As someone said upthread, earlier stuff isn't tagged near as often.
        Last edited by mollym; 07-27-20, 10:22 PM.

How can I get rid of everything on my doll in wardrobe. I saw there's meant to be dots but I don't have them???

Comment

Originally posted by godessa97 View Post
        How can I get rid of everything on my doll in wardrobe. I saw there's meant to be dots but I don't have them???
        They can be hard to see, but if you just click in the top right corner, the menu should come up. I couldn't see them at first either, but I could click there anyway. I had to get a lighter background in order to be able to actually see the dots, but they were there the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by molokai View Post
          When you go to your wardrobe doll, in the top right corner is a circle with 3 dots in it. It's hard to see, but when you hover over it with your cursor (don't know how it works on mobile yet) it becomes a little more clear. If you click on it, you can deselect any layer you are wearing atm or choose to deselect 'all'. if you deselect 'all' that's the same as 'remove all'.

Comment

• michelle
            michelle commented
            Editing a comment
            it's just easier to assume it's there and just click haha
        Working...
        X