Announcement

Collapse

Diva Chix Rules

General Rules
  • Familiarize yourself with the Terms Of Service.
  • You are only allowed to have ONE account per member. If you are banned from Diva Chix, you are not allowed to make a new account. That one will just be banned as well.
  • You are not allowed to bully, defame, distress, abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten members. This includes via guestbooks, messaging, private messages, forums, your own profile or any other method.
  • You are not allowed to ask for someone else's password, or give your password to anyone else. Protect your password as you would on any site. Diva Chix is not responsible for any damage to your account due to lost, stolen or shared passwords.
  • We strongly advise against all trading and/or begging and do not support the Gift feature being used in this manner. You are setting yourself up to potentially be scammed. If you fall victim to any sort of partnership/trading gone wrong, you are solely responsible - it will not be our responsibility and your stats/clothing will not be restored.
  • Do not partake in any scam activity such as sites offering free stats for Diva Chix. They are just after your password and account. You are responsible for your account at all times, if you become victim of one of these scams, we will not rectify the problem.
  • Advertising threads, shops, debates, cliques or anything else outside of member services or allocated places on the forum is considered spam and is not allowed.
  • Please type in English - the moderators need to be able to understand exactly what you are saying.
  • Do not spam the site. For those of you who do not know what spam is please read the following points:
    • Typing gibberish that makes no sense.
    • Constantly repeating messages.
    • Constantly repeating links.
  • Chain letters that contain false information are prohibited. You are not allowed to post these anywhere on the site or forum.
  • “I am leaving Diva Chix” threads are not allowed. This is because they are spam, and generally only for attention-seeking. If you are leaving DC, you may post that information on your profile.
  • Please respect the staff at all times. Insubordination will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with any given staff member please speak to their superior.
  • You are not allowed to imitate staff for any reason.
  • Please do not 'mini mod', this includes pretending to be a mod and enforcing rules.
  • For your own safety, please do not give out your last name, address, telephone number, school name, or any other personally identifiable information. Diva Chix will not be held accountable.
  • Strictly no links to inappropriate websites are allowed such as sites containing sexual, crude content/illegal activity.
  • Do not post any illegal content - such as, underage drinking, doing drugs, theft, etc.

SEXUAL CONTENT
  • Graphic or obscene sexual talk is prohibited. It is inappropriate and is not allowed here.
  • No sexual-related material of any sort (text, pics, music, etc)

Graphics & CYO
  • Do not claim other members’ CYO creations, edit and/or upload and sell them as your own.
  • Do not claim other members’ graphics as your own or use without crediting the creator (unless it is already tagged).
Event Rules

You are not allowed to:
  • Post info about a current event you are in. This includes posting your opponent's name, a description of the opponent doll, or the score of the event.
  • Ask people to specifically vote on your events.
  • Attempt in any way to influence the outcome of an event.
  • Cheat in anyway possible to win an event.
  • Use your name/username/guild name in events involving opponents.
  • Use family accounts to aid or advance you in any shape or form within the game.
  • Cast more than 75% negative votes in events to influence the outcome of the result.
Language
  • Profanity is ok to use on Diva Chix, however it won't be tolerated when used against another member, speaking about another member, or towards staff. Stronger profanity (such as the f word and sexual slang) will automatically be bleeped out by our system, and must not be circumvented by typing the forbidden word in another manner.
  • For the sake of appearance, refrain from posting any profanity (even masked) in thread titles.
  • While it is ok to use profanity, we respectfully ask that you don't spam the site with excessive profanity just for the sake of doing so. If it looks extreme and excessive, the staff reserves the right to censor it.
Please note that each section of the forum has its own rules that you must adhere to. Check the section rules regularly,they can be found in the stickies in each section. (A sticky is a pinned thread at the top of each forum).

As the site progresses and new features are implemented, the senior management will update the rules as necessary.

~Admin
See more
See less

How to create a shop & general shop management info

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to create a shop & general shop management info

A shop can be created to sell your own CYO items or simply to resale items you no longer wish to use.
    To learn more about User Created shops in general, please click HERE.

Frequently Asked Questions:

How do I create a Shop?
    - Purchase the Shop Owner Upgrade
    - The tutorial for How to Upgrade My Account can be found HERE.
    - Purchasing this upgrade will allow you to create your own shop. There is a one time fee to enable you to create your own shop.
    - Please note that owning a shop will require you to pay a monthly fee of moolah and coins.

How do I change the Shopping District of my Shop?
    - Shops are divided into 10 Shopping Districts.
    - Each Shopping District has specific perks and rent associated with its location.
    - Perks include: Guestbook Capacity, Favorite Shop Fans, Subscriptions, Shop Secretary, and Bulk Price Editing.
    - All shops have UNLIMITED capacity.
    - Each Shopping District has a minimum total sales requirement. Sales used in the Sales Requirement Calculation include your own CYO items only. *Resales are not included*
    - For more information on how to Upgrade Shopping Districts and Shopping District Perks, please click HERE.

How do I add a banner or logo to my Shop?
    - You can add a banner or logo to your shop from the main Shop Management page. For information on how to add a banner or logo, please click HERE.

How do I add/remove items from my shop?
    - Items can be added to your shop directly from your wardrobe.
    - Items can be added to your shop directly from your warehouse.
    - Items can be added to your shop during the CYO uploading process.

Adding an Item From Your Wardrobe
    To add items to your shop directly from your Wardrobe:
    - On the DC mainsite, click on the "My Account" tab and then on "Wardrobe".

- Your Wardrobe will become visible.
    - Select the item you wish to sell in your shop, then right click on the item to view a drop down menu.

- Click Add to shop from the drop down list. This screen will appear:

- The "Choose Your Price" boxes have drop down lists with prices from which to choose.
    - Moolah prices range from 0 to 100000 moolah
    - Coin prices range from 0 to 75 coins
    - If you want a moolah or coin amount NOT available on the drop down list, then you will need to change the price AFTER it is added to your Shop.
    - To prevent someone from buying your item before you can change the price, be sure to use the 'Reserved For' box to enter YOUR OWN USERNAME, then the item cannot be sold to anyone before you have the chance to edit your price. (More about changing prices later!)
    - To move the item to your shop, click the "Add Item Now" button!
    - Your item will now be visible in your Shop.
    - For more information on your Wardrobe, please click HERE.

Adding an Item from Your Warehouse
    - From the Diva Chix main page, click on the "My Account" tab and then on "My Warehouse".

- Your Warehouse will become visible.
    - Select the item you wish to sell in your shop and click the "Add to Shop" button.

- On the next screen, you may manually enter the moolah and coins you want to charge into their designated boxes.

- If you have Bulk Pricing (Shops in Beverly Hills and above districts), then this field will automatically populate. You may still manually alter the price.
    - If you wish to reserve the item for a specific user, then enter their username (properly spelled) into the designated box.
    - If the item is meant to be for sale to any DC user, then leave the "Reserved For" box blank.
    - When you are done, click the "Add to Shop" button.
    - Your item will now be visible in your Shop
    - In your Warehouse the "No" will have changed to "Yes".
    - For more information on your Warehouse, please click HERE.

Adding an Item from the CYO Upload page

- Navigate to the CYO page from the Shopping Tab on the main Diva Chix page.

- Choose the layer you are uploading from the drop down list and click "Select Files".
    - Select your file(s) and click on "Specify Item Details".
    - Now you are on the details page.

- Enter your title and tags with whatever you like, then make sure the box "Add to Shop", is checked.
    - You can set the price and/or reserve for a specific user here.
    - If you are uploading multiple files at once and you would like them all added to your shop, make sure the "Select All Shop" box is checked. This will select and add all of your files to your shop.
    - Alternatively, you can check some boxes and leave others unchecked. Only those checked will go to your wardrobe, all others will go in your warehouse.
    - For more information on the entire CYO uploading process, please click HERE.

How do I change the price of an item once I have added it to my shop?
    - Go to the My Account on the DC Main Site.
    - From the drop down, choose "My Shop".

- Next click on your Shop Name.

- Your Shop will become visible.
    - Select the item you wish to edit the price of.
    - Change the prices in the moolah and/or coin boxes.
    - You may also add, change, or delete a "Reserved For" username.

- Click the "Edit" button and a pop up will appear asking you to confirm your changes.

- Click OK and you are done!

How do I remove an item from My Shop?
    - Follow the above directions to access your Shop page.
    - Locate the item you wish to remove.
    - Click the "Remove" button.

- You will see a pop up asking you to confirm

- Click OK and your item will be removed.

PLEASE NOTE:

- If you designed the item yourself, (your CYO), then the item will be returned to your Warehouse.
    - If someone else designed the item, the item will be returned to your Wardrobe.

How do I change the name or tagline of my shop?
    - Go to the My Account on the DC Main Site.
    - From the Drop Down Lists choose My Shop and click

- Now the "My Shop" homepage will be visible.

- Enter your new shop name or new shop tagline into the designated boxes.
    - Click the "Edit Now" button.
    - Your changes will be saved and you will be returned to the "My Shop" homepage.

Shop Rent
    EACH MONTH YOU WILL BE CHARGED SHOP RENT.
    - Rent for your shop is paid automatically on the first of each month.
    - Your monthly rent is determined by the Shopping District your shop is located in. You can view the Shop District rent rates HERE.
    - If you don't have the funds to pay the rent on the 1st of each month, your shop and everything in it will be deleted.
    PLEASE NOTE: Funds in your bank do not count! The funds MUST be in your ACTIVE ACCOUNT BALANCE seen on your profile page!!

Can I get my shop back with its contents if it is deleted?
    YES, THE COST IS 100 COINS AND IT IS TIME SENSITIVE!
    - Please read this sticky on REINSTATING SHOPS!
    - If your shop gets deleted AND you want it reinstated, you must submit a HELP DESK ticket.
    - Your shop can only be reinstated WITHIN 30 DAYS of it being deleted- so don't delay!!
    - If you need help on how the Help Desk works and submitting a ticket, please click HERE.
    **IF YOU MAKE A NEW SHOP, NONE OF THE ITEMS OR STATS IN YOUR OLD SHOP OR WAREHOUSE WILL BE ACCESSIBLE IN YOUR NEW SHOP!**
    Last edited by fashionchallenged; 03-22-16, 05:56 PM. Reason: fixed a link
Working...
X