Announcement

Collapse

Diva Chix Rules

General Rules
  • Familiarize yourself with the Terms Of Service.
  • You are only allowed to have ONE account per member. If you are banned from Diva Chix, you are not allowed to make a new account. That one will just be banned as well.
  • You are not allowed to bully, defame, distress, abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten members. This includes via guestbooks, messaging, private messages, forums, your own profile or any other method.
  • You are not allowed to ask for someone else's password, or give your password to anyone else. Protect your password as you would on any site. Diva Chix is not responsible for any damage to your account due to lost, stolen or shared passwords.
  • We strongly advise against all trading and/or begging and do not support the Gift feature being used in this manner. You are setting yourself up to potentially be scammed. If you fall victim to any sort of partnership/trading gone wrong, you are solely responsible - it will not be our responsibility and your stats/clothing will not be restored.
  • Do not partake in any scam activity such as sites offering free stats for Diva Chix. They are just after your password and account. You are responsible for your account at all times, if you become victim of one of these scams, we will not rectify the problem.
  • Advertising threads, shops, debates, cliques or anything else outside of member services or allocated places on the forum is considered spam and is not allowed.
  • Please type in English - the moderators need to be able to understand exactly what you are saying.
  • Do not spam the site. For those of you who do not know what spam is please read the following points:
    • Typing gibberish that makes no sense.
    • Constantly repeating messages.
    • Constantly repeating links.
  • Chain letters that contain false information are prohibited. You are not allowed to post these anywhere on the site or forum.
  • “I am leaving Diva Chix” threads are not allowed. This is because they are spam, and generally only for attention-seeking. If you are leaving DC, you may post that information on your profile.
  • Please respect the staff at all times. Insubordination will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with any given staff member please speak to their superior.
  • You are not allowed to imitate staff for any reason.
  • Please do not 'mini mod', this includes pretending to be a mod and enforcing rules.
  • For your own safety, please do not give out your last name, address, telephone number, school name, or any other personally identifiable information. Diva Chix will not be held accountable.
  • Strictly no links to inappropriate websites are allowed such as sites containing sexual, crude content/illegal activity.
  • Do not post any illegal content - such as, underage drinking, doing drugs, theft, etc.

SEXUAL CONTENT
  • Graphic or obscene sexual talk is prohibited. It is inappropriate and is not allowed here.
  • No sexual-related material of any sort (text, pics, music, etc)

Graphics & CYO
  • Do not claim other members’ CYO creations, edit and/or upload and sell them as your own.
  • Do not claim other members’ graphics as your own or use without crediting the creator (unless it is already tagged).
Event Rules

You are not allowed to:
  • Post info about a current event you are in. This includes posting your opponent's name, a description of the opponent doll, or the score of the event.
  • Ask people to specifically vote on your events.
  • Attempt in any way to influence the outcome of an event.
  • Cheat in anyway possible to win an event.
  • Use your name/username/guild name in events involving opponents.
  • Use family accounts to aid or advance you in any shape or form within the game.
  • Cast more than 75% negative votes in events to influence the outcome of the result.
Language
  • Profanity is ok to use on Diva Chix, however it won't be tolerated when used against another member, speaking about another member, or towards staff. Stronger profanity (such as the f word and sexual slang) will automatically be bleeped out by our system, and must not be circumvented by typing the forbidden word in another manner.
  • For the sake of appearance, refrain from posting any profanity (even masked) in thread titles.
  • While it is ok to use profanity, we respectfully ask that you don't spam the site with excessive profanity just for the sake of doing so. If it looks extreme and excessive, the staff reserves the right to censor it.
Please note that each section of the forum has its own rules that you must adhere to. Check the section rules regularly,they can be found in the stickies in each section. (A sticky is a pinned thread at the top of each forum).

As the site progresses and new features are implemented, the senior management will update the rules as necessary.

~Admin
See more
See less

Happy Birthday, Tara!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, Tara!

Come help NB Celebrate Tara’s (manhattan) birthday! What’s your favorite show? Who are your favorite characters? Hang out with us, play games, win prizes, and let’s have fun! Everyone who participates gets an automatic door prize of 25,000M & 25c! Prizes to be awarded for best entries!
    1st 250,000M & 250C
    2nd 150,000M & 150C
    3rd 100,000M & 100C

Last edited by mara_vel; 11-20-20, 08:59 PM.

Happy birthday Tara🎂🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉🎉

Comment

• manhattan
      manhattan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Chris.

Happy Birthday Tara!

Comment

• manhattan
      manhattan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

Happy Birthday Tara! Here I am in my Character from one of my favorite shows and books, Outlander on STARZ.

Comment

• mara_vel
      mara_vel commented
      Editing a comment
      This looks great!

• conniespq
      conniespq commented
      Editing a comment
      I knew it! LOL Outlanders! Good job!!

• _nessa_
      _nessa_ commented
      Editing a comment
      Love this! One of my favs too!

Comment

• amethyst_eyes
      amethyst_eyes commented
      Editing a comment
      Those look so yummy!! :)

• conniespq
      conniespq commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks yummy--wish I knew how to do this! :)

• mara_vel
      mara_vel commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Connie, dress a doll in your album and I’ll bring you over!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TARA!

I am re-watching Schitt's Creek, and "A little bit Alexis" is stuck in my head soooooo.... Say Hi to Alexis Rose!

Comment

• amethyst_eyes
      amethyst_eyes commented
      Editing a comment
      I have never watched Schitt's Creek. Maybe it should be my next binge

• conniespq
      conniespq commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, Alexis Rose!

• rachel3
      rachel3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Omg Malia you have to watch!

Posting for Manhattan

Meredith Grey, main character from Greys Anatomy. A show now in its 17th season.

Comment

• lacetasy
      lacetasy commented
      Editing a comment
      Every episode made me cry!

• conniespq
      conniespq commented
      Editing a comment
      Love this program--great job! And it always makes me cry too, Lacey!

I can attest to Tara watching this! LOL Many times and for many years, we chat about the goings on in Greys. Love that show!

Comment

So my doll is not ready, but I brought popcorn!

Comment

• zurina
        zurina commented
        Editing a comment
        And where are the drinks?

• mara_vel
        mara_vel commented
        Editing a comment
        zurina hold your horses, patience my young padawan! LOL

• lacetasy
        lacetasy commented
        Editing a comment
        This is so retro! More butter and salt!!!

Happy Birthday Tara!!
      My favorite food is steak with potatoes and gravy. Coffee is my favorite drink! If I could post pictures I would but it seems like it will not let me as I have tried multiple times!
      My favorite tv show would have to be the Vampire Diaries or Cursed! My favorite character would have to be Katherine Peirce.

Comment

• manhattan
        manhattan commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you

• rachel3
        rachel3 commented
        Editing a comment
        oooo I love TVD!

rachel3
      I do too! I have rewatched it multiple times now and still can't get enough haha! If you have one, who was your favorite character?

Comment

• rachel3
        rachel3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Same! I have rewatched soooo many times haha. Hmmm I guess I’d say Damon is my favorite

• midnightlove
        midnightlove commented
        Editing a comment
        It is hard not to rewatch it!

Let’s start this mornin’ off with some fresh coffee!

Comment

• manhattan
        manhattan commented
        Editing a comment
        Yummy ☕️

• mara_vel
        mara_vel commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks good to me!

• amethyst_eyes
        amethyst_eyes commented
        Editing a comment
        Coffee and pancakes!! Yum :)

Lucrecia Montesinos Hendrich from Elite. I thought she was the most horrible person in this series when I first started it, but by the end of the show I loved her!

Comment

• rachel3
        rachel3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome job! Haven't watched much of the show, but as far as i got she's horrible! haha

Tara loves Grey’s, so our first game is a Grey’s trivia! 5000M & 5C for each correct answer! Go!

Who is the creator of the television series "Grey's Anatomy?"

True or false: The setting for "Grey's Anatomy" is Boston.

What was the original title was planned for the series, "Grey's Anatomy?"

What is the name of the fictional hospital featured in the beginning of the series?

What was the title of the "Grey's Anatomy" spinoff starring Kate Walsh?

Comment

Who is the creator of the television series "Grey's Anatomy?" Shonda Rhimes

True or false: The setting for "Grey's Anatomy" is Boston. False

What was the original title was planned for the series, "Grey's Anatomy?" Complications?

What is the name of the fictional hospital featured in the beginning of the series? Seattle Grace

What was the title of the "Grey's Anatomy" spinoff starring Kate Walsh? Private Practice. I liked that show too. LOL

Comment

• mara_vel
          mara_vel commented
          Editing a comment
          4/5 20,000M and 20C

• zurina
          zurina commented
          Editing a comment
          I missed it on purpose! LOL
      Working...
      X