Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > ♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent”

Read and Comment
Wrestling! anything revolving around wrestling goes in here!
Old

You know you're in a good mood when...

Posted 08-01-2011 at 10:03 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

...when your mom says that she's a CM Punk fan.She thinks he has some of the best talking skills since he isn't afraid to speak his mind! Main reason I still love him to death to this day!

My life is complete!

Christina <3
Prom Queen
Views 1689 Comments 2 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

I swear, I have TV Watchin Issues sometimes (TWI)

Posted 08-16-2010 at 12:31 AM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)
Updated 06-23-2011 at 01:54 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

Alright, this is SOOOO random but so hilarious!

6:30 PM-Football
8:00 PM-WWE Summerslam
11:00 PM-The News
12:00 AM-Dora: The Girl Heard 'Round the World (A documentary)

Wow...im lame rofl!

And for the record, CM Punk lost his match but he left at the end of it because he couldn't take it anymore or something...on a side note, his hair's growing back quickly and he got this SWEET tattoo as well! And yes I was the one in the household that...
Prom Queen
Views 949 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Day twooo!

Posted 08-12-2010 at 11:05 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)
Updated 06-23-2011 at 01:59 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

The longest day in my life...lol! Well it was brutal the morning but after lunch when we started with the instruments out on the turf, then it was all quick. I had lunch at Burger King with some Iced Coffee so it was all good to beat the edge off my tiredness. It was sooo good though! The older students were really nice and helpful, considering i was having some problems with some of the stuff. I got sunburned badly though. The back of my neck, face, forearms, and below my knees got burned...I...
Prom Queen
Views 1328 Comments 2 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Glasses and Sleepover!

Posted 08-08-2010 at 04:16 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)
Updated 06-23-2011 at 02:01 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

Yes I had 2 sleepovers, one with just my one friend, last night with 3 friends! LOL! We went to the beach, they got in the water, and of course i couldn't really because 1. someone needed to be dry to make sure everyone didn't like keel over on the way home and all lol! and 2. I don't have a bathing suit. Plus I was building a sand ditch/castle so we made some sandcastles, though i didn't get help on mine....However, I was really tired to the point where i was stupid and yelled at my one friend...
Prom Queen
Views 924 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

:/ eh...

Posted 07-03-2010 at 12:23 AM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)
Updated 07-07-2010 at 03:05 AM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

Alright, so as happy i am to be home, one of the first things I see on wrestling was CM Punk in an arm cast. I thought at first "No biggy, it's just for his job right?" and then i saw him kind of like struggling to get in the ring and almost getting it more hurt inside the ring (he was at ring side and this wrestler, kane like decided to be a JERK and try to beat him up).

I looked on google news and there was MANY articles that said that he went under the knife and could be...
Prom Queen
Posted in Wrestling!
Views 1166 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags