Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > ♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent”

Read and Comment
Music! all about music!
Old

Today Has Been a Good Day (-:

Posted 08-16-2011 at 09:38 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

It's been awesome for many many reasons!
  1. My band directors complimented my flute angle during band camp and said it was absolutely perfect in front of the band. That never happened intentionally either!
  2. My friends and I went to Subway for lunch and had a blast!
  3. My friends in the flute section got their piccolos!
  4. I found out that one of my favorite bands is reuniting with their original line up. Anyone on twitter that had world wide trends might've seen Black Sabbath on there
Prom Queen
Posted in About Me!, Life!, Music!
Views 4292 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

So Close yet So Far Away :(

Posted 08-03-2011 at 09:56 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)
Updated 08-03-2011 at 10:10 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

I'm approaching $130 for my bass which is $200 and I feel closer than I've ever been which is remarkable. I've been going at this for almost 40 days and I've earned money from family, allowance and one or two odd jobs over the last 38 days. I've saved endless change and donated some of my own money that I get per week from my mom to use to go out with my friends with on. I'm so close I could taste it. I told my dad that I was so close that I could taste it and he said, "I don't think I would...
Prom Queen
Views 2424 Comments 2 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

My Poor Flute! D:

Posted 07-30-2011 at 09:00 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

Ok so this might not seem like a big deal but for me, it is in a way. I was practicing my flute yesterday since my friend wanted me to play her something and then it started to sound really fuzzy and that's slightly unusual for one to hear as a flute player. It didn't sound right at all leaving me concerned. My flute teacher said there were minor adjustments that needed to be fixed up as well. So here's what my flute looks like. It's the one I have had for going on 5 years this september:
Prom Queen
Posted in Music!
Views 1896 Comments 3 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Update on my Journey #2 :-)

Posted 07-28-2011 at 09:58 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

After almost five/six weeks, I'm currently at $122.07 out of $200.00 to get my bass! I feel really accomplished as I've been doing a ton of stuff even though I've been busy with friends. I feel great about getting this far on my own with a little help from (the few) family and friends (that actually encourage me). I'm almost at that point where I have to consider things such as practice time, discipline, social activity, school planning, etc. because I wanna graduate high school and have a great...
Prom Queen
Views 1238 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Days 29 & 30 - The End

Posted 07-27-2011 at 01:49 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

day 29 - a song from your childhood

Stronger - Britney Spears

As insane as it may sound, this was my favorite britney spears song growing up...well one of many rofl but I used to love her music. I also had a strange girl crush on NSYNC but of course, JT is too stubborn for a reunion...:/

day 30 - your favorite song at this time last year

Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold

this album came out exactly one year ago and this was my...
Prom Queen
Views 1049 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags