Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent”

Read and Comment
Old

my eventful morning!

Posted 06-25-2010 at 07:00 AM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)
Updated 06-30-2010 at 12:49 AM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

First of all, I couldn't think of crap for the title and im tired as ever! Alrighty!! I am making it a mission to make bunches of icons today while im at my grandma's. Yes I do spend time with family as well. :] And when i mean a BUNCH you never know how many but im making some special ones as well as whatever i can find hehe. I'm saving a crapload of pictures to my laptop since i won't get internet for the entirety im there. I have a feelin' im gonna be a busy bee today. Hmm tonight is also wrestling,...
Prom Queen
Views 1141 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Crappy Week and New Blog!

Posted 02-26-2010 at 02:49 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

For once in the last year or so we have a SNOW DAY! we NEVER get them except one time a year. A lot of other schools get millions of snow days per year. Like no joke!! There was this one school who closed after 3 inches of snow. It took A FOOT of snow to have our school closed.

I was sick the last couple days and so im glad i get to stay home again via a snow day xD Well I went for two hours yesterday but I was seriously not able to play my flute well and I was running a fever. I left
Prom Queen
Views 1276 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Hehehe ;)

Posted 02-08-2010 at 04:17 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)
Updated 02-17-2010 at 03:34 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

ok so after the student council stuff at 3:14 ish i went to my locker and got my stuff and it was like almost time to go at 3:18. so then after the bell rings, this kid yells "CM PUNK SUCKS!!!!!!!" like really loud and im like "nuh-uh!" and he's like "yeah huh! HE SUCKS!!!" and im like "Well....He's better than you!" rofl see one of his famous lines is "straight edge means im better than you" so that's how its funny! Touche there! Plus
Prom Queen
Views 995 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

^_^

Posted 02-06-2010 at 08:39 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

well this is probably the most fangirly post on my blog but here it goes rofl

I found old episodes of wrestling from like 2 years ago in 2008. Keep in mind, I was already obsessed with CM Punk like a year or so before that (since July 06 ^_^ lol). So for the last 2 hours, with pepsi breaks, i was looking at pictures of him from 2008. I copied the links since i have part 2 of my collection starting. He's still amazing looking and all, but oh em gee, it's like i was actually drooling
Prom Queen
Views 1396 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

January 28 2010 Top 10!

Posted 01-28-2010 at 10:29 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

my taste changed a bit this week actually rofl

1. Black Sabbath-Black Sabbath (rock/metal)
2. Weapon of Choice-Black Rebel Motorcycle club (rock)
3. Re-Education (through labor)-Rise Against (alternative)
4. This Fire-Killswitch Engage (Metal)
5. Prayer of the Refugee-Rise Against (alternative)
6. Spanish Fly-Van Halen (Rock)
7. Stillborn-Black Label Society (Rock)
8. Freya-The Sword (metal)
9. Mountain Song-Jane's Addiction (alternative)
Prom Queen
Views 1757 Comments 1 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags