Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent”

Read and Comment
Old

Hehehe ;)

Posted 02-08-2010 at 04:17 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)
Updated 02-17-2010 at 03:34 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

ok so after the student council stuff at 3:14 ish i went to my locker and got my stuff and it was like almost time to go at 3:18. so then after the bell rings, this kid yells "CM PUNK SUCKS!!!!!!!" like really loud and im like "nuh-uh!" and he's like "yeah huh! HE SUCKS!!!" and im like "Well....He's better than you!" rofl see one of his famous lines is "straight edge means im better than you" so that's how its funny! Touche there! Plus
Prom Queen
Views 995 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

^_^

Posted 02-06-2010 at 08:39 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

well this is probably the most fangirly post on my blog but here it goes rofl

I found old episodes of wrestling from like 2 years ago in 2008. Keep in mind, I was already obsessed with CM Punk like a year or so before that (since July 06 ^_^ lol). So for the last 2 hours, with pepsi breaks, i was looking at pictures of him from 2008. I copied the links since i have part 2 of my collection starting. He's still amazing looking and all, but oh em gee, it's like i was actually drooling
Prom Queen
Views 1396 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

January 28 2010 Top 10!

Posted 01-28-2010 at 10:29 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

my taste changed a bit this week actually rofl

1. Black Sabbath-Black Sabbath (rock/metal)
2. Weapon of Choice-Black Rebel Motorcycle club (rock)
3. Re-Education (through labor)-Rise Against (alternative)
4. This Fire-Killswitch Engage (Metal)
5. Prayer of the Refugee-Rise Against (alternative)
6. Spanish Fly-Van Halen (Rock)
7. Stillborn-Black Label Society (Rock)
8. Freya-The Sword (metal)
9. Mountain Song-Jane's Addiction (alternative)
Prom Queen
Views 1757 Comments 1 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Another Page in the Book! Pt 4

Posted 01-25-2010 at 03:20 AM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)
Updated 02-17-2010 at 03:35 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

So then after the intermission, there was a tag team match which was brilliant! Loads of twists and turns but in the end, The Hart Dynasty beat the two annoyign wrestlers of Slam Master J and Jimmy Wang Yang

So then CM Punk and Luke came back out and i screamed again as everyone was booing the daylights out of those two. They were circling the ring and Punk goes up to two fans and rips their signs in half and in quarters. this is where it got good my friends!
Prom Queen
Posted in Wrestling!
Views 1072 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Another Page in the Book! Pt 3!

Posted 01-25-2010 at 02:48 AM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)
Updated 02-17-2010 at 03:35 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

then i heard the most familiar entrance music; it was the savior of saviors, the straight edge leader, the second city saint, the future four time straight edge world heavyweight champion; CM Punk. well along with his side kick Luke Gallows/Luke.

So then the crowd starts booing right after i start screaming at the top of my lungs! I was being the little annoying fan girl of the section! haha! So then everyone was giving me like glares and stuff near by. "ITS ALL PUNKS FAULT
Prom Queen
Posted in Wrestling!
Views 1234 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags