Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Tina's Mythological Thoughts <3
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Welcome to TMT! You have entered a blog full of secrets, hopes, and possible dreams
BANNER BY EYA
Rate this Entry

From Good to Bad

Submit "From Good to Bad" to Digg Submit "From Good to Bad" to del.icio.us Submit "From Good to Bad" to StumbleUpon Submit "From Good to Bad" to Google
Posted 07-30-2014 at 04:36 PM by thucthuc

This morning started off great.
It was raining, but the sun was starting to show.

My Amazon orders came, which were completely paid by me and not by my parents which made me proud of myself.

Now, these Amazon orders were paid with giftcards I had earned from various online jobs/sites.

I earn $200 a month this way. I don't have a job due to my lack of transportation, so although it's not a lot, I'm happy to do it because receiving $5 for hours of work makes me feel good. It's $5 I don't have to ask my parents.

Of course, I do plan for a job in the future, but for now, it's a great fund for extra money to buy school supplies and extra neccessities or gifts. My order was a laptop case, 2 gel pen packs, and a 5 year journal.

I was great. However, a few hours later- I found out one of my online earning sites had DOUBLED the amount of points it required to redeem for money. I had $25 worth of points saved and was planning to redeem once I got my Paypal verified. However, now that money is gone...they changed it so quickly that I'm just upset.

Now, I found out another one of my earning sites revoked a partnership with another site I used. I used both of those sites often because they were linked together, but now that has stopped as well..

I'm still gonna use all the sites, but probably to a lesser extent now as I want to focus on the sites that pay me well. I'm planning to look into more writing gigs and blog-related paying jobs before my college starts, so that I can still earn throughout the school year.

I dunno...I'm just upset currently. I like earning online, and if I work harder and start looking at the writing/blog gigs, it could probably start paying around minimum wage if I can work hard on it. But it suckcs when one of my money earners become even harder to earn.

At least I have something to write about in my new 5-year journal.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2845 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments