Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > ♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent”

Read and Comment
Divachix! all things related to Divachix!
Old

New Blog Name!

Posted 07-03-2011 at 06:05 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

Hey everyone

Just wanted to let you guys know that I changed my blog name from 'the unnamed blog' to the 'spirit of blogging'. I played this title off of the Rush song 'The Spirit of Radio' in case you were wondering. I found the quote underneath the picture on a website and I thought it would be a good thing to set the mood of the blog to a semi-positive/neutral sort of state. I found some textures on DeviantArt [yes i have a deviantart too] and made them into a little banner
Prom Queen
Posted in Divachix!
Views 959 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Wow!!!

Posted 07-13-2010 at 09:01 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

As you can tell on my posts and in the forum blog category, I got voted Blog of the Month. I honestly didn't expect it because there were lots of other great blogs and that's what made it so awesome! I enjoy reading them as much as i do writing and blogging in my own blog, which is a whole lot!

Just want to thank you guys out there for reading,commenting, etc. and for putting up for the insanity known as my blog, The Unnamed Blog.

Christina <3

Prom Queen
Posted in Divachix!
Views 1012 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

100TH BLOG POST!!!!!

Posted 06-30-2010 at 02:24 AM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)
Updated 07-07-2010 at 03:02 AM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

YES! A whole lot of memories and a lot of hard work but thanks to all the people on here who have put up, read, and commented on the ridiculous things i have to say rofl

I feel like this is an accomplishment because I feel more opened on DC than i do in real life half the time lol. You guys are so well helpful, fun to be around, and awesome to talk with! I know im not here like as much as i really used to but times change and people mature and well find other things I guess. I always...
Prom Queen
Posted in Divachix!
Views 997 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Movieeeessss!

Posted 06-29-2010 at 08:58 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)
Updated 06-30-2010 at 12:50 AM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

So me and my friend, my friend left almost 15 minutes ago went to see toy story 3. It was AWESOME! Probably one of the most suspenseful kids movies ever! The little green alien things and Rex stole the whole freakin movie! haha! Out of 5 stars, that SO GETS 5 STARS! If you like a nice suspenseful movie and some funny comedy with animation, you'll love this one! Or if you're a die hard toy story person lol! I never saw the first two, well I probably saw the first one but i was too little.
Prom Queen
Views 1440 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Blog name change!

Posted 06-22-2010 at 09:55 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)
Updated 06-23-2010 at 09:58 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

Alrighty! Christina's Blog <3 was sounding quite like generic or plain kind of so i felt like the blog needed a new name called "The Unnamed Blog <3" which is based of the metallica song "The Unnamed Feeling" because my feelings, when they are put together have no name for it. I have rage, happiness, calmness, etc. but there is not phrase or one word to describe them all.

Christina <3
Prom Queen
Posted in Divachix!
Views 1475 Comments 2 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags