Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > caprincess25
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Emotions
Old

I am so stupid!

Posted 11-22-2012 at 01:39 PM by caprincess25

I can't believe how stupid I am, I honestly can't. I've been on mental health meds most of my life, and have been to so many different doctors for my disorders trying to find the right one, but years ago finally found the right one and just a few years ago found the right meds for me, sometimes we have to tweak them a bit, depending on life circumstances, but the right meds.

Anyway, last week I was in the E.R. for my back (my herniated disc and scoliosis were causing...
Trendsetter
Posted in Emotions
Views 1660 Comments 0 caprincess25 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Why?

Posted 05-30-2012 at 08:16 PM by caprincess25

Why does it seem like I'm getting sick alot lately?

First it was some sort of neuro problems, then a UTI and another feminine infection, now I was in the E.R. last night for REALLY bad mouth pain.

As it turns out, I have several absessed teeth, and am on pain meds and an antibiotic, and have to go to the dentist (I'm scared to death of them, literally, I usually do anything to avoid them, but I actually want to go now, just so I don't have to be in anymore pain.
Trendsetter
Posted in Emotions
Views 2435 Comments 2 caprincess25 is offline Edit Tags
Old

So Upset

Posted 05-12-2012 at 04:10 PM by caprincess25
Updated 05-12-2012 at 04:12 PM by caprincess25

Ok, today I found out that my fiancee was talking to this friend of his (supposedly his other "dream girl"), who he knows I don't like him talking to, basically because of that. Now I've got this sinking suspicion that he's cheating on me, or at least flirting with her, either amounts to cheating I guess. Unfortunatly, my insticts are usually right on, and now I'm really hurt and depressed.
Trendsetter
Posted in Emotions
Views 2727 Comments 5 caprincess25 is offline Edit Tags