Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Yes!!!

Posted 02-07-2014 at 07:59 PM by caprincess25

So happy, I feel like bouncing off the walls.

Okay, here's the set-up: I've been writing lyrics since I was in middle scool (I've been out of school now for 12 yrs), so it's been awhile. Anyway, as some people may know, I was in a relationship for several years and we just broke up, so I know I should be all like sad and in the dumps, but honestly I can't be upset because I just wrote my first song in a long time, and it's the first one I've ever written that I actually like.
Trendsetter
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1265 Comments 0 caprincess25 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Grey's Anatomy

Posted 09-19-2013 at 09:00 PM by caprincess25

So today is the 19th, and Grey's Anatomy premiers on the 26th. I have been waiting all summer (feels like forever) since this is the only show I watch religiously (I never miss even a second of it!)
Trendsetter
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1392 Comments 0 caprincess25 is offline Edit Tags
Old

I am so stupid!

Posted 11-22-2012 at 01:39 PM by caprincess25

I can't believe how stupid I am, I honestly can't. I've been on mental health meds most of my life, and have been to so many different doctors for my disorders trying to find the right one, but years ago finally found the right one and just a few years ago found the right meds for me, sometimes we have to tweak them a bit, depending on life circumstances, but the right meds.

Anyway, last week I was in the E.R. for my back (my herniated disc and scoliosis were causing...
Trendsetter
Posted in Emotions
Views 1659 Comments 0 caprincess25 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Why Me? (very worried now!!)

Posted 07-18-2012 at 02:24 PM by caprincess25

many of you know that I have a birth defect and that I have had a few surgeries from it and that occasionally I have had head trouble from time to time.
Well, this episode with my head this time has basically been going on since February (migraines, fainting and passing out, trouble walking, trouble talking and eating from time to time), so yesterday I saw a new neurologist yesterday, my dad's neurologist to be quite honest. I was there for over four hours yesterday, and needless to say
Trendsetter
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4475 Comments 6 caprincess25 is offline Edit Tags
Old

HELP!!!!

Posted 06-06-2012 at 12:03 AM by caprincess25

I need a new avatar and siggie!~I think I'm gonna cry.
Trendsetter
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3567 Comments 3 caprincess25 is offline Edit Tags