Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > ♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent”

Read and Comment
My Very 'Bassy' Journey! Here's where my little 'bass playing' journey will be kept track in :) This is a pretty huge thing for me to become a multi-instrumentalist and i felt like i should blog about my progress! :D
Old

So Close yet So Far Away :(

Posted 08-03-2011 at 09:56 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)
Updated 08-03-2011 at 10:10 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

I'm approaching $130 for my bass which is $200 and I feel closer than I've ever been which is remarkable. I've been going at this for almost 40 days and I've earned money from family, allowance and one or two odd jobs over the last 38 days. I've saved endless change and donated some of my own money that I get per week from my mom to use to go out with my friends with on. I'm so close I could taste it. I told my dad that I was so close that I could taste it and he said, "I don't think I would...
Prom Queen
Views 2426 Comments 2 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Update on my Journey #2 :-)

Posted 07-28-2011 at 09:58 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

After almost five/six weeks, I'm currently at $122.07 out of $200.00 to get my bass! I feel really accomplished as I've been doing a ton of stuff even though I've been busy with friends. I feel great about getting this far on my own with a little help from (the few) family and friends (that actually encourage me). I'm almost at that point where I have to consider things such as practice time, discipline, social activity, school planning, etc. because I wanna graduate high school and have a great...
Prom Queen
Views 1239 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

On a Roll!!! :D

Posted 07-09-2011 at 09:07 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

I've been on a roll this week with earning money from cleaning and stuff to save for my bass! On thursday, I got $5 for helping around the house with getting the trash out and what not. Today, I helped my aunt with some yard work that she couldn't get done with and I got $10 for that. I also found some spare change around the house and I am proud to announce my total amount saved for this bass guitar!

$80.01! I am currently $119.99 away from getting enough for the bass! I'm so excited...
Prom Queen
Views 1395 Comments 2 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Update on the Journey :-)

Posted 07-01-2011 at 11:50 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

Haven't found the time to blog about my bass savings this week! I gotta say, there were some tough obstacles!

Day 7 - On Monday, I earned a few cents by getting some coffee and from adding another dollar to my little funds. Nothing too big. However, I watched wrestling and I was blown away by CM Punk's promo. It was so realistic, full of emotion/anger, and it just stuck out to me so much!

Day 8 - Tuesday was more of one of those 'blah days' so to speak. I didn't really...
Prom Queen
Views 903 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Coffee Time :D

Posted 06-26-2011 at 07:28 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

Day 5 - Yesterday, I decided to chill out but i wanted to clean out my room so that i could have some more breathing space. I threw out a total of 6 bags worth of old stuff that i was not going to use any more. I was up literally until 10:30 taking bags of stuff out and listening to grooveshark.com. That site is pretty good for finding new music. It's really nice and organized and it's basically, in my opinion, a better music player than pandora. Pandora will give you the worst suggestions some...
Prom Queen
Views 847 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags