Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

I am so stupid!

Posted 11-22-2012 at 01:39 PM by caprincess25

I can't believe how stupid I am, I honestly can't. I've been on mental health meds most of my life, and have been to so many different doctors for my disorders trying to find the right one, but years ago finally found the right one and just a few years ago found the right meds for me, sometimes we have to tweak them a bit, depending on life circumstances, but the right meds.

Anyway, last week I was in the E.R. for my back (my herniated disc and scoliosis were causing...
Trendsetter
Posted in Emotions
Views 1660 Comments 0 caprincess25 is offline Edit Tags
Old

In a pool of emotions

Posted 11-21-2010 at 01:35 AM by its_angel_love (Eyes of a Leo)

My Kellan, I do not understand.

Today: First I was hyper, then I was tired, sad, and pissed off at life (I still am), but now I'm in a better mood. I'm tired though :/

Ugh, I have to stay up for Abbey!

What a mystery!

.......Isn't Kellan just SEXY?!?!
Emerald Empress User
Views 1546 Comments 1 its_angel_love is offline Edit Tags
Old

Blog name change!

Posted 06-22-2010 at 09:55 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)
Updated 06-23-2010 at 09:58 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

Alrighty! Christina's Blog <3 was sounding quite like generic or plain kind of so i felt like the blog needed a new name called "The Unnamed Blog <3" which is based of the metallica song "The Unnamed Feeling" because my feelings, when they are put together have no name for it. I have rage, happiness, calmness, etc. but there is not phrase or one word to describe them all.

Christina <3
Prom Queen
Posted in Divachix!
Views 1463 Comments 2 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags