Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Behind The Looking Glass
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

1. Old Comment

End of Life Hospice

Quote:
    Originally Posted by brokentears_ View Comment
    Aw I know exactly how hard it is for you. My grandpa was also in the same way earlier this year. It is such a hard thing to deal with, especially watching them suffer like that. Your grandpa would not want to be in that state, so even though it is so tough when they pass away, its for the best as they are no longer in pain.

I hope you, and your family, will get through this and remember him the way you all should - before he was this poorly. <3
    Thank you, Lauren. It is so painful.
    Posted 11-28-2019 at 03:02 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  2. Old Comment

End of Life Hospice

Aw I know exactly how hard it is for you. My grandpa was also in the same way earlier this year. It is such a hard thing to deal with, especially watching them suffer like that. Your grandpa would not want to be in that state, so even though it is so tough when they pass away, its for the best as they are no longer in pain.

I hope you, and your family, will get through this and remember him the way you all should - before he was this poorly. <3
  3. Old Comment

Midnight Thoughts. Advice wanted

Quote:
    Originally Posted by _xkilltonight View Comment
    Are you still in school? Just seeing if it's possible to keep both jobs. But I agree with jacroc1999, sometimes the experiences you have at the workplace outweighs the money you make at the end of the day. Also consider if the job is temporary or not (in terms of how many years you're going to be working there before moving to something else)
    Yeah, I am still doing school via online. It is graduate school. For now I have decided to try to keep both jobs.

The group from popeyes took me out for my birthday. The job is stressful but they're family.
    Posted 09-13-2019 at 01:01 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  4. Old Comment

Are you still in school? Just seeing if it's possible to keep both jobs. But I agree with jacroc1999, sometimes the experiences you have at the workplace outweighs the money you make at the end of the day. Also consider if the job is temporary or not (in terms of how many years you're going to be working there before moving to something else)
  5. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jacroc1999 View Comment
    You need to decide which is more important to u more money ore the sense of family and no holidays off if the people at Popeyes are like family and consider you as family they will still be there for you no matter where you work
    Youíre right. I really want to be able to do both. I want to have that option. Itís weighing me so much.
    Posted 09-09-2019 at 01:05 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  6. Old Comment

You need to decide which is more important to u more money ore the sense of family and no holidays off if the people at Popeyes are like family and consider you as family they will still be there for you no matter where you work
  7. Old Comment

Cancer, and psychotic boyfriend

Quote:
    Originally Posted by muchlove View Comment
    how's everything been now Ash? are you okay also?
    Well my biw started chemo and im not okays
    Posted 07-13-2018 at 07:41 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  8. Old Comment

how's everything been now Ash? are you okay also?
  9. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lembowitz View Comment
    I can tell you from firsthand and secondhand experience, do not stay in that relationship. I do think he obviously needs help and support and you probably know him best, and should support him where you can but, for the long-term it doesn't look good. You're only young as well so there's plenty of fish in the sea, as they say.
    I wish your brother in law all the luck in the treatments, I know it can be stressful for the whole family but if he has you guys looking out for him and keeping him happy through such a hard time, things can hopefully only get better! Message me if you ever need to talk to someone

xoxo
    Thank you for replying. Yeah i donít know whatís going to happen with the relationship.
    And i really hope my brother in law gets better. I donít wanna lose him. He has a son.
    Posted 06-21-2018 at 12:53 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  10. Old Comment

I can tell you from firsthand and secondhand experience, do not stay in that relationship. I do think he obviously needs help and support and you probably know him best, and should support him where you can but, for the long-term it doesn't look good. You're only young as well so there's plenty of fish in the sea, as they say.
    I wish your brother in law all the luck in the treatments, I know it can be stressful for the whole family but if he has you guys looking out for him and keeping him happy through such a hard time, things can hopefully only get better! Message me if you ever need to talk to someone

xoxo
  11. Old Comment

TW

Quote:
    Originally Posted by anne-marie View Comment
    You are NOT being weak! Life isn't easy sometimes, we all need help from time to time.
    Thank you
    Posted 12-03-2017 at 02:25 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  12. Old Comment

TW

You are NOT being weak! Life isn't easy sometimes, we all need help from time to time.
  13. Old Comment

Looking at an Employed girl

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nixiefae View Comment
    Yay Ash! Congrats, I'm so happy for you I hope it doesn't interfere with your studies lmao!
    What are you going to be doing?
    Lol hopefully it wonít. ^_^ Dunkiní Donuts. Today is day one. I clock in 13 mins.
    Posted 10-25-2017 at 06:48 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  14. Old Comment

Looking at an Employed girl

Yay Ash! Congrats, I'm so happy for you I hope it doesn't interfere with your studies lmao!
    What are you going to be doing?
  15. Old Comment

Girls are pretty great

Quote:
    Originally Posted by -maria- View Comment
    Why canít you be out of the closet where you are living at right now?
    Because most of my family is homophobic and it would just be a lot of drama haha
    Posted 10-24-2017 at 03:41 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  16. Old Comment

Girls are pretty great

Why canít you be out of the closet where you are living at right now?
  17. Old Comment

Giving up on life

Ashy!

Ily.
    I'm always on facebook messenger if you want to get ahold of me there any time! Keep your chin up beautiful
  18. Old Comment

This is embarassing but I have nowhere else to turn to

I wish you the best, I know it's disappointing when you lose a part. But please don't give up.
    Blessings my friend
  19. Old Comment
  20. Old Comment

A NOTE TO ALL DIVAS

I'm sorry that you feel that way I hope you do come back though :3 You're welcome to message me any time and talk about whatever, either now or whenever you come back ^-^