Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

1. Old Comment

poses/bodies

Quote:
    Originally Posted by conniespq View Comment
    I'd love to see pose listed with clothing instead of trying on everything to find out which pose the clothing goes with [does that make sense and is it even what you're talking about] lol
    I am afraid that is up to the player who uploaded the clothing.

But I know exactly what you mean. I have picked up pieces that I was unable to match with a pose, even going through all the bodies in my wardrobe and the shop wizard (I really loved those pieces).

It would be lovely if each item of clothing was tagged with the pose it was intended for but the only one who knows that is the person who uploaded the item. Even if I was doing this as staff (which I am not) and had access to all the back end information. it is not listed there.

Outfit info can be very helpful if you see someone in the same outfit.

And if any designers see this, you may think it is obvious what pose your items go with, but if you want more sales, please TAG with the pose name in a way that is searchable and tag the pose with a unique name. Both so people know which pose it belongs to and so we can find that perfect item we are looking for to match a specific pose.
    Posted 01-02-2020 at 08:40 AM by fashionchallenged fashionchallenged is offline
  2. Old Comment

poses/bodies

I'd love to see pose listed with clothing instead of trying on everything to find out which pose the clothing goes with [does that make sense and is it even what you're talking about] lol
  3. Old Comment

poses/bodies

It takes time to do this, I am fine with it helping just me. But if there is something I can do so that it is helpful to you too (or something I can do to help others), let me know.
    Posted 01-01-2020 at 08:12 PM by fashionchallenged fashionchallenged is offline