Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Behind The Looking Glass
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

End of Life Hospice

Submit "End of Life Hospice" to Digg Submit "End of Life Hospice" to del.icio.us Submit "End of Life Hospice" to StumbleUpon Submit "End of Life Hospice" to Google
Posted 11-27-2019 at 11:01 AM by ocean_crumbles

For the past few months, We have been dealing with my grandpa in hospice care. The past days have been the worst. he is in a coma stasis state.

They said he can hear us but can't respond and no one can wake him up and this is him transitioning....

and I asked what does transitioning mean...

and they said pass away.

I don't want my grandpa to pass away

But it is too real now.

He's not there anymore
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 235 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Aw I know exactly how hard it is for you. My grandpa was also in the same way earlier this year. It is such a hard thing to deal with, especially watching them suffer like that. Your grandpa would not want to be in that state, so even though it is so tough when they pass away, its for the best as they are no longer in pain.

I hope you, and your family, will get through this and remember him the way you all should - before he was this poorly. <3
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by brokentears_ View Comment
    Aw I know exactly how hard it is for you. My grandpa was also in the same way earlier this year. It is such a hard thing to deal with, especially watching them suffer like that. Your grandpa would not want to be in that state, so even though it is so tough when they pass away, its for the best as they are no longer in pain.

I hope you, and your family, will get through this and remember him the way you all should - before he was this poorly. <3
    Thank you, Lauren. It is so painful.
    Posted 11-28-2019 at 03:02 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline