Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > ♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent”

Read and Comment
Rate this Entry

January 28 2010 Top 10!

Submit "January 28 2010 Top 10!" to Digg Submit "January 28 2010 Top 10!" to del.icio.us Submit "January 28 2010 Top 10!" to StumbleUpon Submit "January 28 2010 Top 10!" to Google
Posted 01-28-2010 at 10:29 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx
Updated 02-17-2010 at 03:34 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

my taste changed a bit this week actually rofl

1. Black Sabbath-Black Sabbath (rock/metal)
2. Weapon of Choice-Black Rebel Motorcycle club (rock)
3. Re-Education (through labor)-Rise Against (alternative)
4. This Fire-Killswitch Engage (Metal)
5. Prayer of the Refugee-Rise Against (alternative)
6. Spanish Fly-Van Halen (Rock)
7. Stillborn-Black Label Society (Rock)
8. Freya-The Sword (metal)
9. Mountain Song-Jane's Addiction (alternative)
10. Where the Wild Things Are-Metallica

Why did you pick these 10 Songs?

1. I think this is one of Black Sabbath's best songs imo. I also LOVE that creepy introduction...it kind of drew me into the song when i first heard it. The guitar solos the last 2 minutes and overall are AMAZING!

2. I really liked the drumming in the song for some reason. Just one of those songs that just clicks with you, ya know?

3. Everything about that song deserves an A from me. I really really thought the vocalist/lead singer was REALLY good in that song. I'm getting into them a bit actually :]

4. One of my first metal songs i got into! Plus it's CM Punk's entrance music too! It gets me going every morning! Every time I hear the first note in that song, a little bit that died in me, revives back! Plus I love the part with "I will not be denied! IN THIS FINAL HOUR!!" haha I think by now I got the song like memorized rofl

5. The choruses and lyrics stood out to me the most in this song! Really enjoyed listening to another old favorite :]

6. It's a BRILLIANT instrumental for sure! It is less than a minute but it's still freaking amazing! One of the best instrumentals i've heard since "Orion" evne though that one is pure amazingness <3

7. The choruses and the solo were amazing! And I liked the solid drum beat it had!

8. The opening is AMAZING! The drums have LOADS of power to them, without a doubt! Plus, the guitar solo was pretty nice too! One of the first up and coming bands (well they've only had 2 albums out) i really like!

9. The bass always draws me in at the beginning! One of my favorite bassists! Plus, i love the solos and the vocals! One of those songs that's just catchy and made the 90s, well, the 90s lol

10. It also has a creepy-ish intro but it has loads of nice bass in it and c'mon here! Any metallica song to me, sounds amazing!

~
Links for listening to!
Yes yes this time i included a link. Only one but its better to put up one you're certain of, because it has no lyrics, than to put up a song you're not sure about, right?

6. Spanish Fly-Van Halen (instrumental)

Christina <3

PS; might do one more over the weekend!
Views 1757 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    cools