Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > ♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent”

Read and Comment
Rate this Entry

This is gonna be an Interesting Fall

Submit "This is gonna be an Interesting Fall" to Digg Submit "This is gonna be an Interesting Fall" to del.icio.us Submit "This is gonna be an Interesting Fall" to StumbleUpon Submit "This is gonna be an Interesting Fall" to Google
Posted 08-15-2011 at 08:17 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

As much as marching band is fun and exciting, there is so much complaining with the freshmen. I'm not even kidding. They complain about everything. Well, certain ones do. What's interesting is that I'm not a squad leader or have any sort of credentials except for going on my 5th year of playing flute and being a veteran and a good amount of the freshman flute players, since we got a TON of them, like me a lot. They look up to me...which is interesting since, well, i'm a bit of a shy person. I think it might be because they actually ask me questions. Might not be the best marcher, but I think I've gotten a ton better at playing and my ability as a flute player. I'm glad and shocked that the freshman have taken to me. I didn't expect it and they better stop complaining about the minor stuff like 5 hours of band practice. it's only for a few more days...but i love the freshmen

Christina <3
Posted in About Me!
Views 3631 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments