Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > ♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent”

Read and Comment
Rate this Entry

So Close yet So Far Away :(

Submit "So Close yet So Far Away :(" to Digg Submit "So Close yet So Far Away :(" to del.icio.us Submit "So Close yet So Far Away :(" to StumbleUpon Submit "So Close yet So Far Away :(" to Google
Posted 08-03-2011 at 09:56 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx
Updated 08-03-2011 at 10:10 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

I'm approaching $130 for my bass which is $200 and I feel closer than I've ever been which is remarkable. I've been going at this for almost 40 days and I've earned money from family, allowance and one or two odd jobs over the last 38 days. I've saved endless change and donated some of my own money that I get per week from my mom to use to go out with my friends with on. I'm so close I could taste it. I told my dad that I was so close that I could taste it and he said, "I don't think I would want to taste a bass guitar" and I replied, "well...I would!" really loudly lol. So for now, I'm merely blasting rock and metal anthems like Enter Sandman, Don't Stop Believing, Smells Like Teen Spirit, etc. as I sip on some diet cream soda. I'm approaching band camp next week so i want to try to take my time getting this bass. I really want this and I want it badly. I feel so driven to the point I'll do nearly anything for it. OH and speaking of bass players, these idiots created a list and had some dude from TOKIO HOTEL as number 3...I've heard a good amoutn from that band and that bass player is NOT WORTHY of being #3 when you have like amazing bass players such as Roger Waters from Pink Floyd at #44 along with my current favorite, David Ellefson from Megadeth, yes the guy in my signature, at #77! #77? You gotta be kidding me, right? I'm not even gonna continue with that. Otherwise, I got a song to write for my flute lesson about my kitten so I'm gonna do that shortly if I don't get so distracted lol

I think I'm just gonna let Dave Mustaine show my frustration here rofl:

Christina <3
Views 2428 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I would give you the money but my parents would be like, "NO! You can't just give money to a random person over the internet!" xD
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kittyette1 View Comment
    I would give you the money but my parents would be like, "NO! You can't just give money to a random person over the internet!" xD
    haha I'm looking to actually earn something for once in my life rofl My parents paid for my flute so I figured, ya know I'm 15, I should save like a lot of others did. At the rate I've been going at, I don't think it'll be too much longer as I average pretty good per week. Marching Band season is coming up soon so I'm in no hurry but I want this thing...like bad!
    Posted 08-03-2011 at 10:35 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline