Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > ♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent”

Read and Comment
Rate this Entry

My Poor Flute! D:

Submit "My Poor Flute! D:" to Digg Submit "My Poor Flute! D:" to del.icio.us Submit "My Poor Flute! D:" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Poor Flute! D:" to Google
Posted 07-30-2011 at 09:00 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

Ok so this might not seem like a big deal but for me, it is in a way. I was practicing my flute yesterday since my friend wanted me to play her something and then it started to sound really fuzzy and that's slightly unusual for one to hear as a flute player. It didn't sound right at all leaving me concerned. My flute teacher said there were minor adjustments that needed to be fixed up as well. So here's what my flute looks like. It's the one I have had for going on 5 years this september:

So my dad took it in this morning and I got a loaner's flute for about 2 to 3 weeks so i have to start band camp this summer with this flute:

The difference is that I named my flute and I've grown attached to it since the winter. But this loaner's flute has some smaller keys and it ain't as bad as my other loaner flutes that I've had previously. This one is much smaller than my regular flute. The other one's big so now I have to adjust my fingers to this new one. Random rant but I needed to share my frustrations...Get well soon flute! If you're curious, I named my flute [the one that's getting fixed] Junior. rofl

Christina <3
Posted in Music!
Views 1897 Comments 3 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Noo Junior! D:
    I noticed this dark blue paint blob in the first picture. lol
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kittyette1 View Comment
    Noo Junior! D:
    I noticed this dark blue paint blob in the first picture. lol
    That's only to protect my location and it revealed some personal info. that's the only reason behind the flute dark mark in case anyone else is wondering rofl
    Posted 07-30-2011 at 09:19 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline
  3. Old Comment
    OH another funny thing. the tag on the 'new flute' says "Loaner" in big bold lettering so i'm naming it Loner since it is a loner. It hasn't moved from my bed in a few days and i never pay attention to it! I miss my Junior! rofl
    Posted 08-03-2011 at 09:49 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline