Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > ♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent”

Read and Comment
Rate this Entry

Update on my Journey #2 :-)

Submit "Update on my Journey #2  :-)" to Digg Submit "Update on my Journey #2  :-)" to del.icio.us Submit "Update on my Journey #2  :-)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Update on my Journey #2  :-)" to Google
Posted 07-28-2011 at 09:58 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

After almost five/six weeks, I'm currently at $122.07 out of $200.00 to get my bass! I feel really accomplished as I've been doing a ton of stuff even though I've been busy with friends. I feel great about getting this far on my own with a little help from (the few) family and friends (that actually encourage me). I'm almost at that point where I have to consider things such as practice time, discipline, social activity, school planning, etc. because I wanna graduate high school and have a great life. I don't ask for much and I won't either. I'm just myself and that's all i wanna be other than happy. I honestly can't wait for my bass to be in the grasp of my hands and playing away. Blah! It's gonna be a while. I've got $77.93 to go and I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get there. I'm a raging teenager that is looking for something new and interesting. I'm inspired and determined to make this bass journey work! :-)

Christina <3
Views 1239 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments