Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Angie_Boo
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Patience Is A Virtue

Submit "Patience Is A Virtue" to Digg Submit "Patience Is A Virtue" to del.icio.us Submit "Patience Is A Virtue" to StumbleUpon Submit "Patience Is A Virtue" to Google
Posted 08-03-2010 at 02:53 PM by Angie_Boo

Patience is a Virtue

I'm learning in life how important it is to be more patient. I never thought being a mother would teach me so much. Sometimes I just wanna go sit in a closet lol but I realize I have a little girl and I need patience in my life. It totally doesn't help that I'm a Gemini though! I need to think of some ways to burn off stress and to stay calm. Otherwise I'm gonna totally lose it lol. Got any ideas???
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6651 Comments 6 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sometimes when I am really stressed out I grab a journal and vent or I make some tea and relax with a book.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bellicose View Comment
    Sometimes when I am really stressed out I grab a journal and vent or I make some tea and relax with a book.
    Thanks hun =)
  3. Old Comment
    Hey. First off, your daughter is absolutely gorgeous. If your stressed maybe you need some "me" time. Take a couple of hours and just soak in the tub, go shopping, go to the movies, get a manicure, or just take a walk. DO something for yourself preferably by yourself.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by meshia1384 View Comment
    Hey. First off, your daughter is absolutely gorgeous. If your stressed maybe you need some "me" time. Take a couple of hours and just soak in the tub, go shopping, go to the movies, get a manicure, or just take a walk. DO something for yourself preferably by yourself.

Thanks =)
    & I never thought about that. I think I will. Maybe this weekend. It sounds nice lol.
  5. Old Comment
    I like to listen to music when I'm stressed. I put on my headphones and it drowns out life! I'm like in another world!!
    Posted 08-07-2010 at 04:55 AM by its_angel_love its_angel_love is offline
  6. Old Comment
    When I am stressed I just listen to music and write in a journal or I write like a writing. Sometimes if I am really stressed I even sing. It helps calm me down.