Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > ♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent”

Read and Comment
Rate this Entry

Movieeeessss!

Submit "Movieeeessss!" to Digg Submit "Movieeeessss!" to del.icio.us Submit "Movieeeessss!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Movieeeessss!" to Google
Posted 06-29-2010 at 08:58 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx
Updated 06-30-2010 at 12:50 AM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

So me and my friend, my friend left almost 15 minutes ago went to see toy story 3. It was AWESOME! Probably one of the most suspenseful kids movies ever! The little green alien things and Rex stole the whole freakin movie! haha! Out of 5 stars, that SO GETS 5 STARS! If you like a nice suspenseful movie and some funny comedy with animation, you'll love this one! Or if you're a die hard toy story person lol! I never saw the first two, well I probably saw the first one but i was too little.

Tomorrow, I'm seeing eclipse. Now I'm not a huge huge twilight fan but i liked the books with the exception of bella annoying the crap out of me xD I'm a huge Taylor Lautner fan though, he's a pretty good actor and plus I like his hair rofl

I was able to find some awesome pics and stuff but im dumbfounded aka really literally out of ideas for icon ideas :x someone help? Doesn't matter. List random stuff from food to celebs to models because im so out of today's trends it isn't funny lol
Views 1429 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments