Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > amethyst_eyes
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Shattered Wrist

Submit "Shattered Wrist" to Digg Submit "Shattered Wrist" to del.icio.us Submit "Shattered Wrist" to StumbleUpon Submit "Shattered Wrist" to Google
Posted 08-15-2016 at 04:14 AM by amethyst_eyes

So last Saturday night the 6th I had a accident. I went outside to check on the sprinkler and twisted my ankle in a hole fell face forward and put my left arm out and shattered my left wrist. I spent the next 9 hours being tortured by the er staff and the ortho staff put me in a medieval torture device. They had to put my arm back into place. So I'm home now with a left ankle in a boot and a cast on my arm in a sling. I will have to have surgery in the next two weeks to insert pins and a metal plate.

Going to see the surgeon this Thursday the 18th to see when I'll be getting surgery, eek!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2703 Comments 5 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh no I'm so sorry you got hurt!!!! I hope that you have a speedy recovery and that you feel better!!!! I know they gave you some pain killers!!! Hope they work!! Sending you hugs! !!!
  2. Old Comment
    Oh gosh Malia, I'm so sorry to hear this has happened to you! Prayers for a speedy recovery. Keep us posted on your progress. HUGS!
  3. Old Comment
    Oh gosh! must have been some hole o.o Sounds painful, I hope you get better!
  4. Old Comment

Thank you :)

Thank you @firstlady113, @anne-marie, and @nixiefae for your wonderful well wishes!! I'm doing well and looking forward to my doctors appointment to see when they'll do the surgery.
  5. Old Comment
    keep us posted!!! We are all hoping for a speedy recovery for you!!