Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Imagination Boulevard > Enchanted Dreams > Advanced
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

User Tag List

Old 05-23-2012, 06:05 PM
Sapphire Princess User
Points: 84,010, Level: 100 Points: 84,010, Level: 100 Points: 84,010, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
Last Achievements

"I like to make people smile :)"

Previous Username: miinthaa
My Mood: Yeehaw
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
muchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
30 Day Forum Challenge Winner 
Total Awards: 1

I have Nova, Widow, Colt, and Knox.

David let out a big breath before he started to talk. "I promised your brother that I will protect you while we are in here together. That also means I will die to protect you. I wanted you to know now so you don't try and be a hero if I get injured. I," he paused, grabbing her hand and squeezing it, "love you like your my sister, my own blood. I care about you." David searched her eyes for any type of feelings. His heart had started to hurt just talking about the very subject.

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

Old 05-23-2012, 06:14 PM
Forum Moderator
Social Networking Moderator
Points: 384,147, Level: 100 Points: 384,147, Level: 100 Points: 384,147, Level: 100
Activity: 28.2% Activity: 28.2% Activity: 28.2%
Last Achievements

"You light the spark in my bonfire heart."

Previous Username: pintsizedpowerhouse
Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
strobelightss is a mini celebritystrobelightss is a mini celebritystrobelightss is a mini celebritystrobelightss is a mini celebritystrobelightss is a mini celebritystrobelightss is a mini celebritystrobelightss is a mini celebritystrobelightss is a mini celebritystrobelightss is a mini celebritystrobelightss is a mini celebritystrobelightss is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Winter Wonderland Olympics Team Winners Best Blog Post Blog Color Scheme Award 30 Day Forum Challenge 2013 
Total Awards: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miinthaa View Post
David let out a big breath before he started to talk. "I promised your brother that I will protect you while we are in here together. That also means I will die to protect you. I wanted you to know now so you don't try and be a hero if I get injured. I," he paused, grabbing her hand and squeezing it, "love you like your my sister, my own blood. I care about you." David searched her eyes for any type of feelings. His heart had started to hurt just talking about the very subject.
Haze listened to David, taking it all in. She could hear words coming out of his mind, but it was as if it was all coming in one ear and out the other. Him? Kill himself for her? No way, she wasn't going to let him do that. Never. "You won't die to protect me," Haze began, tears welling up in her eyes. "I won't let you." She concluded, licking her lips. Haze would rather sacrifice herself than to live knowing he died for her survival. She couldn't live that way.

yourself.

Old 05-23-2012, 06:18 PM
Sapphire Princess User
Points: 84,010, Level: 100 Points: 84,010, Level: 100 Points: 84,010, Level: 100
Last Achievements

muchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase

David shook his head. "You can't really say that, Haze. We don't k ow what's going to happen in the arena. I may not be able to save you in time or I might be the first to die. But that doesn't mean we won't work together. I still can't let you die, though," he concluded the conversation with that statement and then turned to the t.v to watch the careers for the final time.

Old 05-23-2012, 06:26 PM
Forum Moderator
Points: 384,147, Level: 100 Points: 384,147, Level: 100 Points: 384,147, Level: 100
Last Achievements

strobelightss is a mini celebritystrobelightss is a mini celebritystrobelightss is a mini celebritystrobelightss is a mini celebritystrobelightss is a mini celebritystrobelightss is a mini celebritystrobelightss is a mini celebritystrobelightss is a mini celebritystrobelightss is a mini celebritystrobelightss is a mini celebritystrobelightss is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Winter Wonderland Olympics Team Winners Best Blog Post Blog Color Scheme Award 30 Day Forum Challenge 2013 

Quote:
David shook his head. "You can't really say that, Haze. We don't know what's going to happen in the arena. I may not be able to save you in time or I might be the first to die. But that doesn't mean we won't work together. I still can't let you die, though," he concluded the conversation with that statement and then turned to the t.v to watch the careers for the final time.
Haze stood up from the couch, standing in the way of the TV. She blocked it so he'd pay attention to her and only her. She needed to get this out. "Listen to me, David," She began, her voice shaky. She was serious about this. "If I die, it must be meant to happen that way. You can't protect me forever. God know's I love you David, but if I die, promise me--" She said, looking into his eyes. "Promise me you'll try your hardest to live." She asked of him that one thing, only that. She didn't want him throwing in the towel just because she was gone.

yourself.

Old 05-23-2012, 06:30 PM
Sapphire Princess User
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

David stood up and walked over to her, placing his hand under her chin. He held it firmly. "I promise to your brother first. I will try everything in my might to keep you alive. But if I can't and you do die, then I promise I will keep myself very alive." he then pulled her into a hug. Things were getting way too emotional for him.

Old 05-23-2012, 06:37 PM
Forum Moderator
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Quote:
David stood up and walked over to her, placing his hand under her chin. He held it firmly. "I promise to your brother first. I will try everything in my might to keep you alive. But if I can't and you do die, then I promise I will keep myself very alive." he then pulled her into a hug. Things were getting way too emotional for him.
Haze buried her head in his chest, wrapping her arms around his waist. Okay, so that was fine by her. Maybe. He helped her stay alive, and if he couldn't, he kept himself alive. Haze had heard exactly what she wanted to. David would go on without her. She was beginning to accept that now. After a few minutes in this hug, she pulled away. She wiped the tears off of her face. "So what's for dinner?" She asked, smiling softly. She didn't want to dwell on that conversation topic forever.

yourself.

Old 05-23-2012, 06:44 PM
Sapphire Princess User
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

David smiled and led them into the dining area where their mentor was already eating. There was lots of choices to choose from. David sat down and begin eating his beef stew with vegetables and a much needed juicy steak with water on the side. He ate his last big meal for the last time. He knew in the arena food will be harsh and scarce.

Old 05-23-2012, 06:57 PM
Forum Moderator
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Quote:
David smiled and led them into the dining area where their mentor was already eating. There was lots of choices to choose from. David sat down and begin eating his beef stew with vegetables and a much needed juicy steak with water on the side. He ate his last big meal for the last time. He knew in the arena food will be harsh and scarce.
Haze walked into the dining area with David. She glanced at the table and spotted all the food. She sat down, grabbing a plate. Skipping the entrees, she immediately grabbed a slice of pie. Haze could definitely get used to eating like this, but she knew she shouldn't. Food in the arena would be hard to find. They would probably more than likely have to live off of berries for a while, unless the found some animal to cook and eat.

yourself.

Old 05-23-2012, 06:58 PM
Sapphire Princess User
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Hmm should we continue with them? Or start a new one (or more)?

Old 05-23-2012, 06:59 PM
Forum Moderator
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

It's up to you!

yourself.

Old 05-23-2012, 07:02 PM
Sapphire Princess User
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

No no I asked you haha!

Old 05-23-2012, 07:05 PM
Batman
Points: 3,401, Level: 24 Points: 3,401, Level: 24 Points: 3,401, Level: 24
Level up: 41% Level up: 41% Level up: 41%
Activity: 15.0% Activity: 15.0% Activity: 15.0%
Last Achievements

"I struggle to find any truth in your lies."

Previous Username: maddie6542
My Mood: Sleepy
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
skeleton is a mini celebrityskeleton is a mini celebrityskeleton is a mini celebrityskeleton is a mini celebrityskeleton is a mini celebrityskeleton is a mini celebrityskeleton is a mini celebrityskeleton is a mini celebrityskeleton is a mini celebrityskeleton is a mini celebrityskeleton is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
1st place Valentines in a Flash Decorate a Cake Busy Blogger Award 
Total Awards: 2

Jules looked him dead in the eye, licking her lips. "I am trained for this too. And maybe if your head weren't so far up your ass, you'd be able to see that." She narrowed her eyes a bit. Jett was trained, but his cockiness would more than likely stop him from getting too far. He reminded her a lot of that girl she'd seen before, during the interviews. Ever since Jules could walk, she'd been practically training for that thing. She could hunt her own game by the age of six. It was all a piece of cake. Knock down the lower game first, then the higher game would be easy to defeat. Jett was on the bottom of her "to slaughter" list. Someone else would probably be able to take care of him first.

Axel deduced, "I thought you wouldn't." Those careers were all killing machines and no brains. He leaned against the back wall, watching her run her fingers through a blade. He wasn't sure what that girl could do. So far, she seemed practically skill-less to him. All she could do was climb walls and jump down from them? Sure, parkour was definitely handy, but it wasn't enough. He was surprised a career didn't have an area of expertise.
[/quote]

I'm done rp-ing with you for now. You just make everything I do with them a complete joke. I don't even know why I try..

I have Tierney and Jett and Avery open if anyone wants to rp.

I don't remember how it felt..

To be without you.

Old 05-23-2012, 07:09 PM
Sapphire Princess User
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Lol ^ Maddie, not all characters will like each other you know. Its okay

Old 05-23-2012, 07:19 PM
Rising Star
Points: 18,755, Level: 59 Points: 18,755, Level: 59 Points: 18,755, Level: 59
Level up: 68% Level up: 68% Level up: 68%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Previous Username: xstarstrukk
My Mood: Happy
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bumblebee- has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
June Forum Profile Decorating Contest Third Place: Forum Profile Decorating Contest First Place: Forum Profile Decorating Contest Summer Spectacular 2011 
Total Awards: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeleton View Post

I have Tierney and Jett and Avery open if anyone wants to rp.
MADDDIEEE! Cora and Jett and Carson and Tierney???

i'm still learning to love. just starting to crawl. ♥

Old 05-23-2012, 07:25 PM
Batman
Points: 3,401, Level: 24 Points: 3,401, Level: 24 Points: 3,401, Level: 24
Level up: 41% Level up: 41% Level up: 41%
Activity: 15.0% Activity: 15.0% Activity: 15.0%
Last Achievements

"I struggle to find any truth in your lies."

Previous Username: maddie6542
My Mood: Sleepy
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
skeleton is a mini celebrityskeleton is a mini celebrityskeleton is a mini celebrityskeleton is a mini celebrityskeleton is a mini celebrityskeleton is a mini celebrityskeleton is a mini celebrityskeleton is a mini celebrityskeleton is a mini celebrityskeleton is a mini celebrityskeleton is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
1st place Valentines in a Flash Decorate a Cake Busy Blogger Award 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Lol ^ Maddie, not all characters will like each other you know. Its okay
It's not okay, when I read over my responses five times to make sure I'm not made a fool of every time I reply, yet still end up being the fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee- View Post
MADDDIEEE! Cora and Jett and Carson and Tierney???
Yep, you start?

I don't remember how it felt..

To be without you.

Old 05-23-2012, 07:36 PM
Rising Star
Points: 18,755, Level: 59 Points: 18,755, Level: 59 Points: 18,755, Level: 59
Level up: 68% Level up: 68% Level up: 68%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Previous Username: xstarstrukk
My Mood: Happy
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bumblebee- has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
June Forum Profile Decorating Contest Third Place: Forum Profile Decorating Contest First Place: Forum Profile Decorating Contest Summer Spectacular 2011 
Total Awards: 4

Cora wandered into the filming room after changing into comfier clothes. She had laid off the training today, not wanting to waste energy before tomorrow. Not that it was that big of a deal. Her and Jett would be able to get a lot of people out of the way fast. She watched the various videos of old Games, studying the tributes for about the hundredth time.

Carson hung back in the dining hall for a little while as everyone started heading back for their room. He had scoped everyone out during the week, and had found the strong ones quickly. He knew a couple people, like Widow, that he could convince of his plan easily. He also thought that a couple of the careers might join an alliance with him as he scanned the room looking at all of them.

i'm still learning to love. just starting to crawl. ♥

Old 05-23-2012, 07:43 PM
Forum Moderator
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Logan couldn't take it anymore. All the food, smiles, and happy chatter, it was all fake. He couldn't take this anymore. He felt a headache coming on and he just needed a moment or two to take a breath and let reality catch up to him. He stood up from the table, excusing himself. He opened the front door and stepped outside, shutting it quietly behind himself. He walked a couple of feet out away from his quarters. It was a bright night, stars littered the sky. He could hear an audience shouting and chanting far away, faint screams and cheers.

yourself.

Old 05-23-2012, 07:49 PM
Sapphire Princess User
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Widow had been chatting it up with the other tributes, surprised she seemed to be wooeing em all. Of course she didn't let that get to her head though. Unless you really knew someone was on your side, then you could trust them. Widow noticed one of the other tributes stand up and leave. He looked sick in a way. That worried her. Widow stood up and excused herself, grabbing an ice water and a chocolate cupcake. She went out and saw the guy. "Hey, you okay?" she asked. " If you aren't, I have a really deliciouw chocolate cupcake. Who can say no to that?" Widow knew she was rambling now.

Old 05-23-2012, 07:54 PM
Forum Moderator
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Widow had been chatting it up with the other tributes, surprised she seemed to be wooeing em all. Of course she didn't let that get to her head though. Unless you really knew someone was on your side, then you could trust them. Widow noticed one of the other tributes stand up and leave. He looked sick in a way. That worried her. Widow stood up and excused herself, grabbing an ice water and a chocolate cupcake. She went out and saw the guy. "Hey, you okay?" she asked. " If you aren't, I have a really deliciouw chocolate cupcake. Who can say no to that?" Widow knew she was rambling now.
Logan slid his hands into his pockets, exhaling deeply. It felt cooler outside, not nearly as stuffy as it was inside. He heard a girl's voice speak out. She was obviously directing it at him because, well, there was no one else out there. He looked back to see a girl with a bottle of water and a chocolate cupcake in hand. "Uh yeah, I'm fine." He said with a small smile. "Just needed a breath of fresh air." He looked down at the chocolate cupcake in her hand. "Wow, how'd you know chocolate was my favorite?" He asked her playfully.

yourself.

Old 05-23-2012, 08:02 PM
Sapphire Princess User
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Widow laughed lightly, shrugging. She set the bottle and the cupcake down on a near table. She knew that being kind could come off as being weak, especially when you're kind towards a tribute, but where was the love these days? "Well okay," she said turning around to face him. "That's for you if you want dessert or something," Widow smiled before turning to leave. He had came out there for a reason, probably to be alone and have quiet time to think.