Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Newbie Shack > Tutorials > Gameplay Tutorials
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 01:21 PM
Celebrity
Points: 79,291, Level: 100 Points: 79,291, Level: 100 Points: 79,291, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

"we accept the love we think we deserve"

My Mood: Happy
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
hollyx is a mini celebrityhollyx is a mini celebrityhollyx is a mini celebrityhollyx is a mini celebrityhollyx is a mini celebrityhollyx is a mini celebrityhollyx is a mini celebrityhollyx is a mini celebrityhollyx is a mini celebrityhollyx is a mini celebrityhollyx is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Popular Blogger Award Popular Blogger Award Popular Blogger Award Popular Blogger Award 
Total Awards: 9

Default How to Upgrade Shopping Districts and View their Details

How to Upgrade Shopping Districts and View their Details

1. Under the 'My Account' tab, click on 'My Shop'

2. You'll be directed to your Shop Management Area, under the heading Districts, click on 'Change'

3. Different districts have different sales requirements (sales must be of original designs, resale items do not count towards your sales amount), monthly rent fees, and perks.
On this page at the top you will see a section that explains about shopping districts.
Below that it lists the perks with a brief explanation of each.

• Shop capacity - This perk is automatic as you reach new districts
  • Guestbook capacity - Each district specifies how many entries you can have in total and as you move to a new district the amount of guestbook entries you can have will increase. You can delete entries to make room for new ones.
  • Subscriptions - This perk allows you to send messages to members who have you as their favorite shop to let them know of new items, sales, or anything else you want them to know. From the top of your page, click on My Account>My Shop and click on the VIEW button to get to the subscription text box. You can also view your Shop Fans from this page.

Type in the text box and send the alert to your fans.
  • Favorite Shop Fans - This perk allows you to see which members have you listed as one of their favorite shops on their profile page. You can view them by going to My Account>My Shop and clicking on the VIEW button under Shop Fans.
  • Shop Secretary - This perk is automatic. If you put an item in your shop designated for a certain person, it will send an alert automatically to that member notifying them their item is ready.
  • Bulk Pricing - This perk makes editing the prices in your shop simple and quick, especially if you decide to hold a sale. You must have the Rodeo Drive - Beverly Hills or higher district in order to have the bulk pricing perk. To learn more about your warehouse and how to use the bulk pricing feature, go HERE.

Next, is a table that shows all of the districts available, along with the sales requirements, upgrade costs, monthly rent, and perks.

4. Once you've decided, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and select the district you want from the drop-down menu.

5. Click on Change District, and you're done!

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

Last edited by fashionchallenged; 05-22-2015 at 05:37 PM. Reason: updating

Closed Thread