Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Imagination Boulevard > Creative Tales > Hall of Fame
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

View Poll Results: Is this story good?
It's not good; it's AMAZING! 20 86.96%
Eh, yes, I guess... 3 13.04%
No. This is a bad story that has almost no plot 0 0%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 10-28-2009, 06:08 AM
Prom Queen
Points: 4,702, Level: 29 Points: 4,702, Level: 29 Points: 4,702, Level: 29
Level up: 1% Level up: 1% Level up: 1%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

"A thing that sometimes drives me hazy, Am I, or the others, crazy?"

My Mood: Innocent
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
MissMeganLyn is a mini celebrityMissMeganLyn is a mini celebrityMissMeganLyn is a mini celebrityMissMeganLyn is a mini celebrityMissMeganLyn is a mini celebrityMissMeganLyn is a mini celebrityMissMeganLyn is a mini celebrityMissMeganLyn is a mini celebrityMissMeganLyn is a mini celebrityMissMeganLyn is a mini celebrityMissMeganLyn is a mini celebrity
Default &`[Silence] .Meets. Noise

&[silence] .Meets. Noise

blame me for the banner, if you want one click the link in my sig.

Summary;

Kylie Sam Alloway has never had much adventure - or love - in her life. She has always been very independent, almost a loner; with no one to count on, her life seemed very unstable. Especially when she's in love with a guy who she thinks she stands no chance with. Who knows if he likes her, though. Kylie has always led a boring, normal life; nothing ever happened in her small town. Until she accidentally stumbled upon a secret...one that would lead her to the dangerous side of life, the one that could potentially kill her. Her obsession, Austin Schroeder, has so much depth to him, so much that it could harm Kylie. There is a lot of things he is keeping from Kylie, things that he should tell her. He can change her. He can make her something she doesn't want to be, something so magical and yet miserable at the same time. Even when he doesn't want to ruin her life. The power of love, burning dark magic, and a good, pure soul could rip a life into shreds. It's not his fault if he gives in...to his power, the love he is trying to contain... But what would happen if he succumbs? Will Kylie face death, abuse, or something else altogether?

Index

Please post comments, ratings (where you rate the last chapter 1-10 and give a reason why), Questions & Criticism. However, make sure it's all constructive, and not outright mean! Thanks!

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

Last edited by MissMeganLyn; 06-28-2010 at 03:33 PM.

Old 10-28-2009, 03:20 PM
Prom Queen
Last Achievements

MissMeganLyn is a mini celebrityMissMeganLyn is a mini celebrityMissMeganLyn is a mini celebrityMissMeganLyn is a mini celebrityMissMeganLyn is a mini celebrityMissMeganLyn is a mini celebrityMissMeganLyn is a mini celebrityMissMeganLyn is a mini celebrityMissMeganLyn is a mini celebrityMissMeganLyn is a mini celebrityMissMeganLyn is a mini celebrity

~Chapters Added

~click on the chapter to go to it. Example: Chapter Seven, Chapter Six, Chapter Five. Do not click on the name of the chapter, but the actual chapter number. In the case that there is a second part to the chapter, I will link the word "Chapter" to the first part (so click "Chapter" to get part one) and the chapter number (example: Seven) to the second post (so click the Chapter Number to get part two)

~Chapter One .. .. English Essay [added on 10/20/09]
~chapter Two .. .. my Fix [added on 11/6/09]
~Chapter Three.. .. Singing the Gum Blues [added on 11/13/09]
~Chapter Four .. .. My Savior [added on 11/21/09]
~Chapter Five .. .. Confrontation [added on 12/3/09]
~chapter six .. .. My Last Good Memory is YOU, Austin! [added 12/17/09]
~Chapter Seven .. .. Infamous Captor [Added Sometime in Late December]
~Chapter Eight .. .. My Superman [Added 1/1/10]
~Chapter Nine.. .. Did You Just Kiss Me? [Added 1/3/10?]
~Chapter Ten .. .. Long Needed Conversation [Added 1/11/10 & 1/12/10]
~Chapter Eleven .. .. The Hardest Thing To Do [Added 1/15/10]
~Chapter Twelve .. .. Silence [Added around 1/19/10]
~Chapter Thirteen .. .. Austin, My Love [Added 1/24/10]
~Chapter Fourteen .. .. I had The Best Days With You [Added 1/27/10]
~Chapter Fifteen .. .. 7:30 Reservation [Added ../../10]
~Chapter Sixteen .. .. Dance With Me In The RAIN! [Added 2/26/10]

Last edited by MissMeganLyn; 02-27-2010 at 08:53 PM.

Old 10-28-2009, 03:21 PM
Prom Queen
Last Achievements

~Chapter Resources

nothing yet.

Last edited by MissMeganLyn; 10-30-2009 at 05:19 AM.

Old 10-30-2009, 05:12 AM
Prom Queen
Last Achievements

~Chapter One.. .. English Essay

Dear Austin,

I wish I had the courage to actually give this to you (in person), but the fact is, I donít. Iím completely, head over heels, in love with you. However, you can never know who I am. I donít want you to know that the person you least expect fantasizes about dating you all the time. I donít mean to sound freakish or weird, but I also wonít lie to you.

Literally, Iíll only be with you in my dreams.

Secretly Yours,

Ask

I folded up the note that had smeared lead and a million or more eraser shreds. I didnít want to give out my full name to him, since he would be able to figure out my trick immediately. I just wrote my initials backwards. If I had even put them in order he would be able to place a name to this anonymous letter Iím going to stick in his locker. Kylie Sam Alloway would of especially stuck out to him, had I put that.

Austin Schroeder cannot know that I love his surfer style blonde hair, and his gorgeous blue-green eyes, or the fact that in my mind I always daydream that we are dating. In fact, I caní t verbalize these thoughts - yearnings, really - to anyone, for fear that they would think Iím a stalker. Iím not, and Iím also not obsessed. I am just in love with a guy that doesnít love me back. It happens every day.

As the school bell rang I stood up and walked out of the classroom with my items in tow. Now is the perfect time to stick this through the slates in his locker. This next school period would be his English class, and he carries his supplies with him so he neednít go out of his way to his locker. Also, he doesnít have a locker partner, so no one will be suspicious of my movements.

My feet quickly moved down the hallways, lacing myself through the thick thread of students. The faster I got to my destination, the quicker I could go to the safety of my classroom. Luckily for me, my following hour is directly next to his locker. Thatís another reason why this is the perfect timing for me to do what I need to do.

Soon enough I was only a few feet away from Austinís locker. I gently touched the metal, feeling the cool texture of it. From my pocket I dragged out the piece of folded paper, and I carefully wedged it through the slates. Unfortunately it wouldnít fit all the way through, so I hurriedly took it out and slid the note through the crack by the opening. I only allowed myself to exhale when it disappeared into the depths. I glanced over my shoulder, looking for people who witnessed this.

No one was there.

I speedily ran into the classroom, letting the door shut behind me. As soon as I sat down the toner sounded, and I breathed a sigh of relief. Everything happened just the way I had hoped. I parted my hair the way I liked, splitting it into two equal sections and carefully placing it on my shoulders just so, then I did Mrs. Wettersí, my English teacherĎs, bell work assignment, which we do at the beginning of class for five or so minutes (itís an assigned 100 word paragraph or two based on whatever she says).

I rushed through todayís entry as quick as I could so I had some time to think about Austin Schroeder. Unfortunately I only have him in two classes, my science and art class, but I do get to sit next to him in both hours. Ever since the first day of school I have liked him. There is just something that makes me want to hug him tightly. Itís sort of like a spark. You could call it a certain type of chemistry, I guess. (If he would only notice the chemistry between us I would be very happy.)

The funny part about this whole crush thing is that I have known him since the seventh grade, and I disliked him with a passion up until this year. Itís been four years of useless hatred; it consumed me all throughout my 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th grade times. Thereís something else that is pretty ironic: I use to think that he looked like a mix between a rat and a kangaroo. His face just seemed kind of like a rat, and his hair (and color) plus his face reminded me of a kangaroo. Now I think he is the most gorgeous guy in the 11th grade. He is sort of slender, but he has muscles at the same time, if that even makes sense, and his dirty blonde hair frames his face. On top of that, he has these amazing eyes that you could really stare at all day, every day. I sort of melt inside whenever he talks to me, since he is the type of confident person who locks eyes when that person - or himself - speaks.

His looks arenít everything that I like about him. There is so much more than that. To begin, when you have conversations with him he acts like you are the most important person in the world. Just yesterday I was discussing - no, raving about - a show called South Park (about a group of fourth graders who do the most incredibly stupid things) in Art class, and this guy named Bradley interrupted me mid-sentence to tell us about his day. I glanced down at the table, feeling a little unimportant; obviously what I had to say wasnít important enough, otherwise Bradley wouldnít of spoke over me. Austin glared at him, immediately making him shut up, and then he said, ďWe are having a conversation, and I donít remember inviting you in it.Ē

[continued]

Old 10-30-2009, 05:13 AM
Prom Queen
Last Achievements

Bradley looked at me sheepishly, and I had to bite back a laugh. My eyes had gone from the red-headed Bradley to the 5’10 hunk across from me. I had mumbled my thanks…

“You will be splitting into groups of four to do a project. I’ll explain more after I read off the group names,” Mrs. Wetters paused, just to make sure that all of our attention was on her. She cleared her throat before she continued, reading of the clip board she kept in her hands at all times, “Kylie Alloway, Callie Finch, Samantha Ross, and Gallace Jacobs. Jeremy Williams, Hilary Filing, Shannon Weiss, and John Bishop…” and she continued on and on. After my group was called I buzzed the rest out.

Callie Finch, Samantha Ross, and Gallace Jacobs are almost complete strangers to me. I can’t even place a name to a face. Mrs. Wetters told everyone to get into their groups, but I stayed motionless, not knowing where I belonged. I watched while all of the pupils I’ve known for nearly my entire high school years stood, stretched, and found the people they were assigned to. The remaining people looked just as lost as I did, so, naturally, I knew they were with me.

I rose to my feet, grabbed my bag, and strode over to them. A certain type of confidence washed through me as the thrill of meeting new people overcame me. I have this way of making myself into another person. I can easily change in between my several different moods. You have my business mode (which I’m currently on), my teasing one, my bored mode, my wrath mode, and finally my normal one. Just being able to sort my different expressions and behaviors into titles helps me handle myself the way I want.

I gave this short girl with brown hair that went all the way down to her waist and green eyes a big, friendly, smile. She jumped up from her seat and grabbed my hand, enthusiastically shaking it. I bet I could feel her energy from all the way across the room.

“Hello, my name is Kylie Alloway,” I greeted, my grin still intact.

“Nice. Mine is Callie Finch.”

Her voice wasn’t what I expected to hear, her pitch is almost too low to hear, and definitely too mute for her personality. (With some people who can just look at them and tell who they really are.) She seems like a really preppy and energetic person, who tries hard to be smart, but she can’t succeed.

I’ve seen her type before.

The rest of my group staggered over to Callie and I, and we became acquainted with only a few muttered breaths. Samantha Ross and Gallace Jacobs are just as subdued as Callie, but they have a different type of vibe than her. First, Gallace seems like the really lazy type. I don’t think he tries at anything. His posture is horrendous. He’s possibly really popular, just by looking at him you can tell he is arrogant. I’ll bet you that he believes he is better than any person in this room. It’s also probable that since he is really cute, with short brown hair and deep gray eyes, that he thinks he can get his way.

Samantha is a different story. She looks like very shy and self-conscious. It seems like she is the type of girl that gets picked on a lot. She wears glasses, has black hair that is cut to her jaw line, has chocolate brown eyes, and she is dressed like a school teacher. Now, I’m not mean or anything, but she’s not the prettiest person in the world. Finally, I think she is what we would stereo-type as a ‘nerd’ or ‘geek’. (I would probably fit somewhere in that category…at least on the inside, I would.)

We moved four desks into a square shape and took our seats. Gallace slouched so that his knees hit mine from where I was seated across from him. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes, and I looked at where the teacher was pacing around the room instead of at Gallace. Eventually, Mrs. Wetters walked up to the white board, grabbed a black Expo marker and wrote: “Everyone has their own sheet of paper, they each write a paragraph on the one person they would like to date. Then you brainstorm together, find a way to link all the people your group wrote about into one four paragraph essay. Be sure to write in detail about the person you choose. You can stay anonymous to the class when you present.”

I glared at her for the longest time, and then I lazily swiveled my head to stare at Gallace. Out of the corner of his eye he was glancing at me. His eyes darted between Mrs. Wetter and then me.

“Who are you writing about?” he inquired curiously as he played with his lead pencil, flipping it around with his fingers.

Well, I knew who I couldn’t write about. So, I will have to make up something.

“Let’s make a deal,” I said suddenly in a whisper as Mrs. Wetters verbalized the instructions, thinking up a plot that only our group would know. Samantha Ross elbowed me from where she sat beside me and held her finger to her lips.

“What is it?” he sad up straight as he spoke, and his eyes lit up with fire. I’m guessing that he likes betting and making deals. He did seem sort of dare-devil-ish.

“You write about me, and I will write about you. I’ll write your paragraph, and you will write yours. Then we can edit it to each other liking.”

He nodded, and the smile he gave me seemed sort of suspicious. It made me anxious, and I yearned to know what he would write about himself.

The door to the classroom opened, and in walked the guy I had been trying to forget for so long. His head is held high, and his back straight. He walked over to Mrs. Wetters, his binder and book in his hands, and she immediately stopped speaking to the class, and they had a private conversation in quiet whispers. She grabbed Austin’s arm and walked him over towards Callie, Samantha, Gallace and I.

When she was right in front of our groups’ desks she asked, “Would you like Austin to be in this group?” My heart beat faster, and in my mind I answered, “Yes, yes, yes! I want him to be in my group!”

I nodded coolly, trying not to show the pleasure that I felt. Austin shifted his weight to his right leg as Mrs. Wetters grabbed the nearest empty test and pulled it next to Gallace. He slung himself into it, plopped his items on his desk, and he eyed me.

“Oh no, it’s you!” he teased, looking at me teasingly. I couldn’t keep the grin off my face. Maybe today will be a good day, after all, despite this little essay we need to write.

“Yep, it is.”

Then I stopped talking to him and bent over my piece of paper, and I worked on writing about myself. I couldn’t think of what to say for the first five minutes, and so I instead used this time to discreetly stare at Austin. He seemed sort of tired, maybe even a little sad, and I instantly wondered what was wrong. I watched him as he glanced at the board once more, and then returned to his writing.

My heart plummeted into my stomach as a thought hit me, “Who is he writing about?”

[3 comments & 2 ratings -where you rate the previous chapter 1-10 and give criticism- before the next chapter is posted. You can only pick one option, a rating or a comment. -feel free to comment after you do the first comment on the same chapter, it just won't count to get the next one.]

Last edited by MissMeganLyn; 10-30-2009 at 05:21 AM.

Old 10-30-2009, 03:17 PM
Prom Queen
Last Achievements

Well, I guess no one likes.
I'll request to get this thread deleted within 3 days if I don't get at least two people reading....

Old 10-30-2009, 03:22 PM
Sequin Star User
Points: 2,608, Level: 21 Points: 2,608, Level: 21 Points: 2,608, Level: 21
Level up: 24% Level up: 24% Level up: 24%
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Last Achievements

"It's all about the exposure..."

My Mood: Cheerful
bubblegumlu is a name known to allbubblegumlu is a name known to allbubblegumlu is a name known to all

Oh ma gawd, your so good at writing.
Write more, write more!

Old 10-30-2009, 03:41 PM
Prom Queen
Last Achievements

thanks, Lu
I really appreciate it (especially after such a long, bad, day)

Old 10-30-2009, 03:46 PM
Sequin Star User
Points: 2,608, Level: 21 Points: 2,608, Level: 21 Points: 2,608, Level: 21
Level up: 24% Level up: 24% Level up: 24%
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Last Achievements

"It's all about the exposure..."

bubblegumlu is a name known to allbubblegumlu is a name known to allbubblegumlu is a name known to all

Awwh, bad days suck. );
Love yous x

Old 10-30-2009, 03:56 PM
Prom Queen
Last Achievements

<3 yuu too.

Seriously, I want to cry

Old 10-30-2009, 04:57 PM
Addicted to DC
Points: 32,192, Level: 78 Points: 32,192, Level: 78 Points: 32,192, Level: 78
Level up: 68% Level up: 68% Level up: 68%
Activity: 16.3% Activity: 16.3% Activity: 16.3%
Last Achievements

"Vietnam is work by day, party by night."

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Tagged: 29 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
thucthuc is a mini celebritythucthuc is a mini celebritythucthuc is a mini celebritythucthuc is a mini celebritythucthuc is a mini celebritythucthuc is a mini celebritythucthuc is a mini celebritythucthuc is a mini celebritythucthuc is a mini celebritythucthuc is a mini celebritythucthuc is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Diva Chix Fashionista 
Total Awards: 1

Aw good storryyyy!
10/10

HEADLINE: Several suspects rounded up in the disappearance of little 2 year old MARCO Minelli's birthday cake!!! Among the suspects were the cakeinator, the confettinator, "knuckles Thuc", Zittilina, ena38 special, and the apparent ringleader Lucy the Layer Cake Mitchell......film at 11 !!!

Old 10-31-2009, 01:35 AM
Sapphire Princess User
Points: 2,406, Level: 20 Points: 2,406, Level: 20 Points: 2,406, Level: 20
Level up: 28% Level up: 28% Level up: 28%
Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0%
Last Achievements

"you don't know what you have until it's gone..."

My Mood: Fine
Claudia383 has much to be proud ofClaudia383 has much to be proud ofClaudia383 has much to be proud ofClaudia383 has much to be proud ofClaudia383 has much to be proud of

oooooo.......interesting! i love ur new story.... way to go megan!!!
btw i'll giv it a 10/10 rating.....

Old 10-31-2009, 05:13 AM
queen bee
Points: 23,020, Level: 66 Points: 23,020, Level: 66 Points: 23,020, Level: 66
Level up: 32% Level up: 32% Level up: 32%
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Previous Username: lozzababe1234
My Mood: In Love
Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Tagged: 26 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
brokentears_ is a mini celebritybrokentears_ is a mini celebritybrokentears_ is a mini celebritybrokentears_ is a mini celebritybrokentears_ is a mini celebritybrokentears_ is a mini celebritybrokentears_ is a mini celebritybrokentears_ is a mini celebritybrokentears_ is a mini celebritybrokentears_ is a mini celebritybrokentears_ is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
30 Day Forum Challenge Winner 1st place DC Friend-a-Thon Cycle 35 Voice of the Community Competition 
Total Awards: 3

This is a really good story, such detail! :}

Becky ^

Old 10-31-2009, 11:55 AM
Prom Queen
Last Achievements

thanks everyone

One more comment and I'll post a chapter....even though it's not written yet
haha
(actually, I'll probably just post it later tonight or tomorrow)

Old 10-31-2009, 10:48 PM
Addicted to DC
Last Achievements

thucthuc is a mini celebritythucthuc is a mini celebritythucthuc is a mini celebritythucthuc is a mini celebritythucthuc is a mini celebritythucthuc is a mini celebritythucthuc is a mini celebritythucthuc is a mini celebritythucthuc is a mini celebritythucthuc is a mini celebritythucthuc is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Diva Chix Fashionista 

IT'S AWESOMETASTICAL!!!
Plzzzz in honor of Hweeeeenn

HEADLINE: Several suspects rounded up in the disappearance of little 2 year old MARCO Minelli's birthday cake!!! Among the suspects were the cakeinator, the confettinator, "knuckles Thuc", Zittilina, ena38 special, and the apparent ringleader Lucy the Layer Cake Mitchell......film at 11 !!!

Old 10-31-2009, 11:50 PM
Prom Queen
Last Achievements

lol.
I won't be able to post tonight
But maybe tomorrow...I've been busy today

Old 10-31-2009, 11:53 PM
Addicted to DC
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase
Diva Chix Fashionista 

Aw it's okay

Old 10-31-2009, 11:55 PM
Prom Queen
Last Achievements

well, that's good....
I didn't even start the chapter yet.

Old 11-01-2009, 01:11 AM
Baby Diva
Points: 867, Level: 11 Points: 867, Level: 11 Points: 867, Level: 11
Level up: 45% Level up: 45% Level up: 45%

tornpetals is on a distinguished road

Sumarry is very eye-catching!
The first chapter was written well, I liked it.
& it also reminded me of the way I feel about this boy...
So all in all I < 3 it.

Old 11-01-2009, 03:12 AM
queen bee
Points: 23,020, Level: 66 Points: 23,020, Level: 66 Points: 23,020, Level: 66
Level up: 32% Level up: 32% Level up: 32%
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Previous Username: lozzababe1234
My Mood: In Love
Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Tagged: 26 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
brokentears_ is a mini celebritybrokentears_ is a mini celebritybrokentears_ is a mini celebritybrokentears_ is a mini celebritybrokentears_ is a mini celebritybrokentears_ is a mini celebritybrokentears_ is a mini celebritybrokentears_ is a mini celebritybrokentears_ is a mini celebritybrokentears_ is a mini celebritybrokentears_ is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
30 Day Forum Challenge Winner 1st place DC Friend-a-Thon Cycle 35 Voice of the Community Competition 
Total Awards: 3

Please post more? (:

Becky ^