Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Contests > Site-Run Contests > Completed Competitions > WriteMore! 2018
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

User Tag List
brokentears_, gothicskul, handarose, itsmik3y, JaggedPulse

Old 03-05-2018, 07:34 AM
Pulse Administrator
Forum Team Supervisor
Points: 443,290, Level: 100 Points: 443,290, Level: 100 Points: 443,290, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 22.7% Activity: 22.7% Activity: 22.7%
Last Achievements

Previous Username: x_mini
Mentioned: 1546 Post(s)
Tagged: 174 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1978 Post(s)
_xkilltonight is a mini celebrity_xkilltonight is a mini celebrity_xkilltonight is a mini celebrity_xkilltonight is a mini celebrity_xkilltonight is a mini celebrity_xkilltonight is a mini celebrity_xkilltonight is a mini celebrity_xkilltonight is a mini celebrity_xkilltonight is a mini celebrity_xkilltonight is a mini celebrity_xkilltonight is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Staff Member of the Month Staff Member of the Month Staff Member of the Month Flashgame Blitz Superstar 
Total Awards: 15

Default WriteMore! 2018: Task 2

Hello writers!
It's time for your second task.

The prompt for Week 2 is:
Dialogue:

"
You mean we're trapped here? How do we get out?"

We have generated your first sentence for you. What direction will it go? That's up to you.

The word count goal for week 2 is 800 words.
In order for you to remain in the competition, you have to write at least 800 words. You are more than welcome to write more! (that's the name of the game after all!)
Extra words will earn you bonus points which will really help you out if you can rack up a good amount of those!

This is the system for how many bonus points you can earn:
0 - 100 words beyond the weekly minimum: 1 point
101 - 150 words: 2 points
151 - 300 words: 3 points
301 - 550 words: 4 points
551 - 700 words: 5 points
701 - 1000 words: 7 points
More than 1000 words: 10 Points + 1 point for every 100 words after 1000.

Everyone will be submitting their words for the Week 2 prompt in this thread.
Please make only one post for your submission.
If you would like to add more words to your entry, please edit your existing post rather than creating a new one.

This prompt will be up until Saturday, March 10th at 11:59pm EST.
Please feel free to edit your entry as many times as you like until the deadline.
However, no new words may be added for this prompt after the deadline.

Good luck everyone! Can't wait to read your submissions

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

Old 03-09-2018, 10:11 PM
Forum Supervisor
Points: 191,440, Level: 100 Points: 191,440, Level: 100 Points: 191,440, Level: 100
Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8%
Last Achievements

"Poutine Queen"

My Mood: Inspired
Mentioned: 669 Post(s)
Tagged: 150 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1240 Post(s)
EverDream is a mini celebrityEverDream is a mini celebrityEverDream is a mini celebrityEverDream is a mini celebrityEverDream is a mini celebrityEverDream is a mini celebrityEverDream is a mini celebrityEverDream is a mini celebrityEverDream is a mini celebrityEverDream is a mini celebrityEverDream is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Staff Member of the Month 
Total Awards: 1

Deadline is at 11:59pm EST tonight - still a bit of time left to get those entries in!

@JaggedPulse, @itsmik3y, @gothicskul, @handarose, @brokentears_

Avi by me; sig by Stacey | Graphic Shop
→ ♥ ♔

Old 03-10-2018, 11:16 PM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 55,954, Level: 100 Points: 55,954, Level: 100 Points: 55,954, Level: 100
Activity: 27.8% Activity: 27.8% Activity: 27.8%
Last Achievements

My Mood: Twisted
Mentioned: 177 Post(s)
Tagged: 30 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
gothicskul has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest 1st Place 2014 Holiday Dress Up 
Total Awards: 2

Lillan the purple bear loved to dance her favorite dance is ballet. Lillan would put on her little purlple flower tou tou and leap through the backyard as her bear friends Amirra a yellow bear who enjoyed books and puzzles, and Negatina a black fashionable bear that adored fashion and anything flashy. Lillan did spirals around here two friends as they giggled and pretended to leap in the air with Lillan the bears did cartwheels has they rolled down the short hill to there homes in Summer view Bear County where seventy five percent of the county was bears of all different shapes, size, and colors. They laughed and danced all the way to Lillans house. Lillans abuela met them at la puerta. bienvenido hijas come have would you hijas like a honey sandwich she smile baring her wide smile and mildly sharp teeth. Si por favor abuela Lillan replied to her grandmother. The girls finished there honey sandwhich and followed Lillan to her room while abuela stayed back to clean up the kitchen. Lillans room was very pretty the walls were a light purplish color and there were flower bears on her wall. Her bed was a twin bed with a dark purple blanket with mathing purle sheets. There where ballerina statues on shelves a a very pretty purple music box with gold trimming. I bought a puzzle for us to play Amirra grinned from ear to ear and I also have a candyland game for us. Negatina rolled her eyes at how simple minded Amirra seemed to be. Let's start with the puzzle. I'll pass said Negatina as she pulled ake up magazines out of her very expensive black backpack with silver sparkle dimounds on it. She tossed her fluffy shinny black bear fur onto my bed I wondered if I was as rich as Negatina would I have apply to the most expensive ballerina school and be famous. Earth to Lillian your daydreaming help me put this puzzle together.

Okay bears Lillians dad came it's time to set up the tents and roast some marshmallows with honey on top. Grab your pillows and blankets and let's go. The sun was going down but the temperature was still eighty degrees out, but there was a small breeze that took the edge off. Dad help set up the tents as we held each pole the tent slept four people so it was a decent size it was my idea to have a sleep out since my family and I camped a lot I taught it would be fun to share it with mi dos amigas. "Oh no"! Mi mama said we all turned I forgot the marshmellows. We can get them I said the store is down the street we will be back just before dark. I can ride my bike and Amirra can ride yours and Negatina can ride papas. Ok Lllian careful we just need one bag of grande marshmellows here some dinero. We rode our bikes to the neighborhood general store it was filled with everything a bear could want. Well hi there girls what can I get for you? Mr. Alto the store owner asked he was grizzly bear with deep brown fur on the top of his head some fur was missing like if he was scratching it to much. One big bag of white marshmellows. Ooooh for roasting I see. "Yes sir"! Well you girls enjoy and say hi to your mom and dad. When we got back to my house the backyard was all set up the fire pit had fire in it , the tent was all setup and we were ready to go. The night turned out great Amirra, Negatina, and I laid in our tent gazing a the stars as my friends fell asleep I pretended that I was dancing among the stars. After breakfast the next morning my friends went home and I prepared to go to dance class. Mama drove me to class as you'll during rehearsal Ms. Peddle announced the roles for the princess and the prince. I had danced the best I could but did not land the role of the princess Marlie the bear with the white fur big brown eyes and long fur on her head like loose hair she stood up and did a toe stand. Marlie was good I just think I am better. While Ms. Peddle continue to call names for the play the fire drill went off in the building. Ok children single file now this is not a drill Ms. Peddle yelled stay close and follow me. We all stay close as we made our way down the side steps of the building. There we other classes that we trying to do the same thing a few young bears started to panic Ms. Peddle grab that panic bears paw and told them not to cry as she pulled on the outside door to open. The door did not open Ms. Peddle turned in fear there were lots of other kids on the steps with teachers now. Ms. Peddled pushed her way through some students to get t the other teachers. We need everyone to turn around quickly this door is not opening. Immediately the other teacher swung around and started directing the students to go up the way a super loud noise that hit the door. As the other teacher opened the door it is true stuck. Theres no way out you mean were trapped here? How do we get out? Some of the other bears started shouting at each other in fears and Ms. Peddle told everyone to sit on the steps. Ms. Peddle tried the door and still did not open. Suddenly there was loud banging on the glass on top the voice was shouting is there any one in here. The students all started yelling at once. Step back I will try to break the handle. with a few loud bangs the wet brown bear came through the door. Ok class outside quickly outside there were the rest of the student waiting on the grass. The fire department declared that they did not see any signs of smoke and believes a student pulled the fire alarm as a joke and they intend to get to the bottom of this. mama and papa came to the dance studio and gave me a great big bear hug. We heading home and on the drive there I was remembered the days events. I never felt so much fear and scare at the same time we were all greatful that it was a false alarm. that night I laid my head on the pillow and I dreamed happy dreams.