Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Voice of the Community > Suggestions > Wardrobe and Shopping Suggestions
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2018, 02:50 PM
Diamond Duchess User
Points: 4,098, Level: 26 Points: 4,098, Level: 26 Points: 4,098, Level: 26
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

"I need a good quote.."

My Mood: Busy
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
symle456 has disabled reputation
Default Shop wizard and shop search

The shop wizard needs to be updated. Searching by tags does not work well. An idea was suggested back in 2016.. that would allow the search engine to be more specific and its a really good idea.. Is there a reason it was not implemented? Its a shame that divachix doesn't have basic functions that most website have these days. The shop wizard is inconvenient and a mess.

Another, suggestion is adding a search in individual shops. With so many poses being made many shops have 100+ pages of items.. If we can use a search while in the shops it would make things so much easier.

I also want to say that I've just came back to divachix after a 3 year hiatus and nothing has changed. While that appeals to the part of me that love stability. Its sad that the site has had no growth. Key designers have left, the forums are dead and the same people are always on top... I love Divachix, I came from dollwars and that change was nice but the wow factor has really wore off so some real change would be nice

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

Siggy and
avi by Everdream
ďIíve had my highs and had my lows but you canít tell me that I am not the baddest chick.Ē - Nicki Minaj

2 members like this post.
Old 07-07-2018, 10:25 PM
Aspiring Aspirer
Points: 215,653, Level: 100 Points: 215,653, Level: 100 Points: 215,653, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 7.7% Activity: 7.7% Activity: 7.7%
Last Achievements

"Everything's coming up Millhouse!"

Previous Username: -janice-
My Mood: Lurking
Mentioned: 381 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
88mph is a mini celebrity88mph is a mini celebrity88mph is a mini celebrity88mph is a mini celebrity88mph is a mini celebrity88mph is a mini celebrity88mph is a mini celebrity88mph is a mini celebrity88mph is a mini celebrity88mph is a mini celebrity88mph is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
2nd Place 2014 Christmas Pulse Cover Flashgame Blitz Superstar Forum Profile Decorating Contest Second Place: Forum Profile Decorating Contest 
Total Awards: 9

I would so love to see some updates! I made a thread about it a few years back, and some other people did too, and still waiting to see even some basic changes. Like as you said, the shop wizard is a total mess, that was something Angie said she'd work on in that thread. Stock needs updating, guilds do too. Really the whole site could do with an overhaul! I'd love to see a new modern look too, new coin upgrades, there are so many great suggestions already made! Literally years ago.

Old 07-08-2018, 02:07 AM
Prom Queen
Points: 212,944, Level: 100 Points: 212,944, Level: 100 Points: 212,944, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 99.4% Activity: 99.4% Activity: 99.4%
Last Achievements

"Too many things..."

Previous Username: jenlovesdolls
My Mood: Bored
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
sobriquet has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
3rd Place New Year's in New York 31 Tasks Completed: DC Haunted Adventures All Tasks Completed DC Adventures 
Total Awards: 3

I agree, the shop wizard is not very user friendly, but people not tagging, or not tagging properly is a bigger issue with that. I would love if we could search within shops as well...there was talk about updates to certain features years ago that never happened. I feel like nothing is ever going to change, and at some point there won't be anyone left...I dread that day.

1 members like this post.