Activity: 20.8% Activity: 20.8% Activity: 20.8%
Last Achievements

Previous Username: kinnigi
My Mood: Angelic
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
lembowitz has disabled reputation
Default So, this is a weird situation...

I've signed up to two sugar daddy dating sites today.
I'm currently in a relationship with my bf of over 2.5 years, and we're perfect for each other, but because of... several issues, it's hard for me to keep a job for long. Luckily me and my best friend are starting a new job in a new shisha bar opening in the city centre next to us, but the main guy keeps telling us that it'll be another two weeks, another week, etc, and we're sick of waiting. Looking for another job while waiting for this one has proved to be unsuccessful, but I'm still trying.
I have over 2k in debts, and it's something I want and need to pay off if me and my bf want to save up clean money to move away from where we live now and get a fresh start.
Last resort would be? Sugar daddies.
I know there's a lot of misconception about this sort of thing, but I want to make it clear that on the sites I'm on, I've made it very clear in my info/description that I will not have s3x with any sugar daddy, but that I can hang out with them a few times a month and be there for them to talk to on the phone or video chat (no dirty stuff on cam though!). I've done all the research I can and I'm confident I can work this to my benefit
Just to be clear as well, I've put a lot of thought into this and my main priority is getting an allowance from a main sugar daddy, so that I can use the money to pay off my debts, save up for mine and my bf's flat (my bf works but he currently pays every single bill we have and also food, clothing, internet, bus travel, etc etc), get myself sorted financially so that I have a good credit score, and hell, maybe finally start my clothing business!
Wish me luck ladies. I will be keeping you all updated to let you know how it all goes. I expect it to be slow because of the terms I have and that it has to be discreet, but I'm very determined for me and my bf to have the best life possible, and this is just a small stepping stone.

xoxo

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

Old 03-15-2018, 01:03 PM
Co-owner of the BB guild!
Points: 38,637, Level: 86 Points: 38,637, Level: 86 Points: 38,637, Level: 86
Level up: 38% Level up: 38% Level up: 38%
Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"The problems of today will eventually become the problems of yesterday. Keep moving on.."

My Mood: Happy
Mentioned: 1109 Post(s)
Tagged: 113 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
jennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest 3rd Place 2014 Design a Holiday Dress 2nd Place 2014 Holiday Mad Libs 3rd Place 2014 Decorate an Ornament 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowitz View Post
I've signed up to two sugar daddy dating sites today.
I'm currently in a relationship with my bf of over 2.5 years, and we're perfect for each other, but because of... several issues, it's hard for me to keep a job for long. Luckily me and my best friend are starting a new job in a new shisha bar opening in the city centre next to us, but the main guy keeps telling us that it'll be another two weeks, another week, etc, and we're sick of waiting. Looking for another job while waiting for this one has proved to be unsuccessful, but I'm still trying.
I have over 2k in debts, and it's something I want and need to pay off if me and my bf want to save up clean money to move away from where we live now and get a fresh start.
Last resort would be? Sugar daddies.
I know there's a lot of misconception about this sort of thing, but I want to make it clear that on the sites I'm on, I've made it very clear in my info/description that I will not have s3x with any sugar daddy, but that I can hang out with them a few times a month and be there for them to talk to on the phone or video chat (no dirty stuff on cam though!). I've done all the research I can and I'm confident I can work this to my benefit
Just to be clear as well, I've put a lot of thought into this and my main priority is getting an allowance from a main sugar daddy, so that I can use the money to pay off my debts, save up for mine and my bf's flat (my bf works but he currently pays every single bill we have and also food, clothing, internet, bus travel, etc etc), get myself sorted financially so that I have a good credit score, and hell, maybe finally start my clothing business!
Wish me luck ladies. I will be keeping you all updated to let you know how it all goes. I expect it to be slow because of the terms I have and that it has to be discreet, but I'm very determined for me and my bf to have the best life possible, and this is just a small stepping stone.

xoxo
Not sure if you're still doing this or not, but I would be most worried about your safety. Pleaseeeeee be careful!!! This is a dangerous world!

Thanks Leabel, for the beautiful set!

Old 03-15-2018, 02:08 PM
Gossip Girl
Points: 7,611, Level: 37 Points: 7,611, Level: 37 Points: 7,611, Level: 37
Level up: 41% Level up: 41% Level up: 41%
Activity: 20.8% Activity: 20.8% Activity: 20.8%
Last Achievements

Previous Username: kinnigi
My Mood: Angelic
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
lembowitz has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennamazingg View Post
Not sure if you're still doing this or not, but I would be most worried about your safety. Pleaseeeeee be careful!!! This is a dangerous world!
No I'm not darling haha don't worry I made a blog post last night about what my life is currently about and what's been happening, it's all good now don't worry xoxo

1 members like this post.
Old 06-13-2018, 05:45 PM
Sapphire Princess User
Points: 72,862, Level: 100 Points: 72,862, Level: 100 Points: 72,862, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 17.4% Activity: 17.4% Activity: 17.4%
Last Achievements

"I like to make people smile :)"

Previous Username: miinthaa
My Mood: Yeehaw
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
muchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebritymuchlove is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
30 Day Forum Challenge Winner 
Total Awards: 1

yes definitely be careful!!! but also get them coins ;] men literally want to give away their money.... just gotta find the easy ones haha!