Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Guilds > Guild Avenue > Bela and Mode
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

User Tag List

Old 02-20-2017, 02:55 PM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 175,744, Level: 100 Points: 175,744, Level: 100 Points: 175,744, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6%
Last Achievements

My Mood: Lurking
Mentioned: 457 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Vergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyarianqueen View Post
My name is not very popular for sure. A nurse give me the name when I was born. It is from the Bible and my was picked up from the french bible which is while it spell differently from the one in the English bible. The name has many meanings ( mother of all is one of them). In my culture theres not an age when it comes to having children and getting married. Except we believe minors have no business in having children. I personally want a child because I love kids and having a child will make my life complete. Plus I recently had a mis-miscarriage so I want my baby lollll.

In my daily life I usually work, watch television, text my husband all day because we are far apart at the moment. I am not much of an out door person so mostly I will go to the theater for movie because I enjoy movies alot its like an addiction lol.
I'm sorry to hear you had a miscarriage I hope you'll have a healthy baby very soon!

What kind of work do you do? And I like to go tot the movie theater as well! What kind of movies do you like most?

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

Old 02-28-2017, 08:40 AM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 175,744, Level: 100 Points: 175,744, Level: 100 Points: 175,744, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Vergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrity

hi everyone! How are you all doing? Have you done anything special or exciting lately? Or do you have any plans?

I've celebrated carnival (the Dutch way, I don't know how much this differs from country to country) for the first time in my life! (because it's only celebrated in the southern part of the Netherlands, as that is the catholic part I've lived in the northern part all my life, but this year my friend from the south asked us to come and celebrate it). It was a lot of fun!
Here's a picture of me and my friends. I'm the one in the middle, in a Captain America onesie (and yes, it says ' Bucky' on my head )

1 members like this post.
Old 02-28-2017, 04:53 PM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 3,138, Level: 23 Points: 3,138, Level: 23 Points: 3,138, Level: 23
Level up: 36% Level up: 36% Level up: 36%
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

""The question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I, or the others crazy?""

My Mood: Inspired
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
raychle22 is a name known to allraychle22 is a name known to allraychle22 is a name known to all

Oh my gosh! It sounds and looks like you had so much fun!! I'm glad you got to celebrate something for the first time! That's always a fun experience!

We're doing pretty well where I'm at, except for the weather...50f one day, 28f and snowing the next! No big plans for me, but I have gotten back to my sewing projects and getting other little things here and there done.

I hope everyone else is doing great!! And I hope the weather is nicer where you all are!

Old 02-28-2017, 05:08 PM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

the weather here is pretty nice a little rain every now and then, but that's not something we aren't used to in the Netherlands

I would love to see pictures of your sewing projects sometime though! I'm very curious! if you want to show it, of course.

Old 02-28-2017, 10:09 PM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 3,138, Level: 23 Points: 3,138, Level: 23 Points: 3,138, Level: 23
Level up: 36% Level up: 36% Level up: 36%
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

""The question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I, or the others crazy?""

My Mood: Inspired
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
raychle22 is a name known to allraychle22 is a name known to allraychle22 is a name known to all

We've had some rainy days, and I rather prefer them to the snow...I'm tired of snow lol
They're not much, but certainly!! I'll make sure to do so this week! (It'll also help me to make sure I actually take pictures, just to document them for my project notebook, too!)

Old 03-01-2017, 06:47 AM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 47,274, Level: 95 Points: 47,274, Level: 95 Points: 47,274, Level: 95
Level up: 71% Level up: 71% Level up: 71%
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

My Mood: Cheerful
Mentioned: 239 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
fragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
F-A-T Team Winners Award DC Friend-A-Thon Congeniality  Award DC Friend-A-Thon 
Total Awards: 4

Default Chit Chat

You look great . What is Carnival? I'm glad you had a good time! Who / what is Bucky? ahah

I'm having a great time in Melbourne! Jack is doing well but has a few procedures at the end of the month.

- - - - -

I would also like to see your creations Raychle! and snow? I would love to see snow! Where I live is a desert area at the moment it's summer so the temp is normally 40 c (104 f) and over!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 03-01-2017, 08:14 AM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

Carnival is a from origin Christian (Catholic) celebration, prior to Lent (the 40 days before Easter, today (Ash Wednesday) is the first day of Lent). In the (southern part of the) Netherlands this mainly means everyone dresses up for 3 (or more) days (however, I only had time to celebrate it one day), during the day there are parades with the most beautiful/funny creations of outfits and wagons, but in the evening/night is the real party, which means just partying a lot through the whole center of the city, while being dressed up (it includes a lot of getting drunk )
Bucky is the best friend of Captain America, as who I was dressed up. (though a lot of people think he's more than just his best friend )

Oh I'm glad to see Jack is doing well! and that you're having a great time in Melbourne! haha I can't imagine temperatures of 40C though XD it's never that hot in the Netherlands (everyone melts here at 30C already ) Though, I think I've experienced it once when I was on holiday in the south of Germany XD but that was extraordinary hot you could find me in the pool like all day, or I was eating ice cream

Last edited by Vergina; 03-01-2017 at 08:16 AM.

Old 03-01-2017, 05:39 PM
Monster
Points: 1,743, Level: 16 Points: 1,743, Level: 16 Points: 1,743, Level: 16
Level up: 97% Level up: 97% Level up: 97%
Activity: 18.7% Activity: 18.7% Activity: 18.7%
Last Achievements

Previous Username: madeofgold
My Mood: Dead
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
wicked has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
30 Day Forum Challenge Winner Christmas Writing Contest 
Total Awards: 2

Hello everyone!

I joined this interesting guild today, as part of my comeback to DC after being long some time. Glad to be here.

Old 03-01-2017, 05:39 PM
Monster
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Hello everyone!

I joined this interesting guild today, as part of my comeback to DC after being long some time. Glad to be here.

Old 03-01-2017, 06:40 PM
Pulse Administrator
Forum Team Supervisor
Points: 443,877, Level: 100 Points: 443,877, Level: 100 Points: 443,877, Level: 100
Activity: 14.9% Activity: 14.9% Activity: 14.9%
Last Achievements

Previous Username: x_mini
Mentioned: 1575 Post(s)
Tagged: 174 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1983 Post(s)
_xkilltonight is a mini celebrity_xkilltonight is a mini celebrity_xkilltonight is a mini celebrity_xkilltonight is a mini celebrity_xkilltonight is a mini celebrity_xkilltonight is a mini celebrity_xkilltonight is a mini celebrity_xkilltonight is a mini celebrity_xkilltonight is a mini celebrity_xkilltonight is a mini celebrity_xkilltonight is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Staff Member of the Month Staff Member of the Month Staff Member of the Month Flashgame Blitz Superstar 
Total Awards: 15

Hola, Eileen

Old 03-01-2017, 07:14 PM
Monster
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Mini

I didn't realize you were in this guild. Hello! It's been a long time since we last talked.

Old 03-01-2017, 08:51 PM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

fragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase

Aw that sounds cool! Glad you had fun. I haven't watched captain America I didn't really like it ages ago when I watched it it was ok but I liked the other marvel movies more.

I'm so spoilt this holidays I've had my hair done nails done got HEAPS of new lovely clothes from proper brand stores (where I live we don't have any because it's a small town) soon I'm getting a spray tan and tomorrow I get my hair styled and make up done for my partners sisters wedding! after we are staying in an amazing hotel I can't wait.

- - - - -

Welcome to the guild Wicked! Let us know a bit about yourself

Old 03-02-2017, 04:00 AM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked View Post
Hello everyone!

Welcome back to DC! We're happy to have you join us! Tell us a little about yourself, where are you from, what do you do in daily life (are you a student, do you work, or something else?), what are your hobbies, etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragilebeauty View Post
Aw that sounds cool! Glad you had fun. I haven't watched captain America I didn't really like it ages ago when I watched it it was ok but I liked the other marvel movies more.

I'm so spoilt this holidays I've had my hair done nails done got HEAPS of new lovely clothes from proper brand stores (where I live we don't have any because it's a small town) soon I'm getting a spray tan and tomorrow I get my hair styled and make up done for my partners sisters wedding! after we are staying in an amazing hotel I can't wait.
Oh you have a wedding! That's nice! Have fun!
(also, Captain America (especially the second movie) is one of the best Marvel movies, what are you talking about? haha, no, I just like it very much but I love the other Marvel movies as well.)

Old 03-02-2017, 05:25 AM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vergina View Post
Welcome back to DC! We're happy to have you join us! Tell us a little about yourself, where are you from, what do you do in daily life (are you a student, do you work, or something else?), what are your hobbies, etc?

Oh you have a wedding! That's nice! Have fun!
(also, Captain America (especially the second movie) is one of the best Marvel movies, what are you talking about? haha, no, I just like it very much but I love the other Marvel movies as well.)

Yep! First wedding I have been to and it's a massive one. My partners sister that is getting married works in fashion design and is the type that buys ridiculously expensive dresses and won't wear them twice so I know her wedding will be extreme.

It's been a long time I don't remember captain America too well but I'm pretty sure I didn't find it that good compared to the other marvel movies but still good. I haven't seen the second one so maybe I'll have to try it!

Old 03-02-2017, 07:29 AM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

hahaha well I can imagine the dress will be something to look forward to! as well as the rest of the wedding ofcourse.

I can imagine why you'd like the first captain america movie less than the other marvel movies though, I mean it plays it a totally different time, so the vibe of the movie might be a little different. anyway, I'm always supportive of people who want to watch marvel movies, and especially Captain America: The Winter Soldier (though since you didn't know who bucky was anymore, you should probably first watch the first movie again ) So yeah, go watch it

Old 03-02-2017, 02:15 PM
Monster
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Oh! Alright I can do that.

I'm a 19 years old girl from Puerto Rico, on my second year of studying IT (Information Technology), already have a certification (IT Fundamentals), and the secretary of the IT student association in my university.

I like to listen to rock/metal and the subgenres, a bit of a fan of anime and a cosplayer, with an amount of gaming on the side.

Anything else just ask!

2 members like this post.
Old 03-02-2017, 05:10 PM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

ooh awesome! which bands do you like? And do you know One Piece? it's my all time favorite anime! (though I haven't watched that many anime, especially not the past few years, but I'll always keep watching One Piece, hoping it ends before I die XD) I also cosplayed as a character from One Piece once! What anime do you like most? And I would love to see some cosplay pics, if you want to share.

Old 03-02-2017, 08:41 PM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 3,065, Level: 23 Points: 3,065, Level: 23 Points: 3,065, Level: 23
Level up: 6% Level up: 6% Level up: 6%
Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5%
Last Achievements

My Mood: Sick
Mentioned: 113 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
kelann1027 has disabled reputation

Hi Everyone,
I would have posted here sooner but I forgot my password. How is everyone doing? I am still a full time student in Vermont and now have a GPA of 3.35. I am learning piano this term and got an 80 so far. Anything new going on in ya life? Welcome all member's and have a great weekend!
Kelly

Old 03-02-2017, 08:47 PM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

Welcome Wicked!
I am going to the Community College of Vermont. It's my second credited year but my fourth term. I am taking up piano for my Art credit. It's harder then I thought. I can read sheet music better then I did 6 weeks ago. I am taking up Environmental Science with a certificate resource management. I want to work as a lab tech someday.
Kelly

Old 03-02-2017, 08:51 PM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

Cool Just me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vergina View Post
hi everyone! How are you all doing? Have you done anything special or exciting lately? Or do you have any plans?

I've celebrated carnival (the Dutch way, I don't know how much this differs from country to country) for the first time in my life! (because it's only celebrated in the southern part of the Netherlands, as that is the catholic part I've lived in the northern part all my life, but this year my friend from the south asked us to come and celebrate it). It was a lot of fun!
Here's a picture of me and my friends. I'm the one in the middle, in a Captain America onesie (and yes, it says ' Bucky' on my head )
I took my Mum to the movies...We saw "The Great Wall" It was really good. I am surprised! Other than that I have 9 more weeks of college classes with only 20 days off.

Kelly