Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Contests > 2017 Diva Chix Prom > Prom Table Activities
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

User Tag List

Old 05-26-2017, 06:32 PM
Clothing & Design Moderator
Points: 60,766, Level: 100 Points: 60,766, Level: 100 Points: 60,766, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 49.0% Activity: 49.0% Activity: 49.0%
Last Achievements

"Stop, take a moment and exhale!"

My Mood: Worried
Mentioned: 913 Post(s)
Tagged: 53 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1106 Post(s)
firstlady113 has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Prom Table Activities 2015 March Madness Superstar 2015 Winter Wonderland Winner: Team Penguin 
Total Awards: 3

@jennamazingg I have been really distant because I am going through something right now that I am not comfortable to talking about at this moment....but I am excited for summer break lol!!! That way me and the kids can enjoy the new house and the park across the street!!! Not to mention the sleeping in When they sleep in... I get to sleep in lol!!!! But yes when the timing is right and I feel safe in talking about my situation I will let you all know what is going on in my life at the moment

Everyone please just say a little prayer for my family. I could use all the prayer we can get! Thank you all!!!!

NOW WITH THIS CAPTURE THE SHOOTING STAR!!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?!?!?! I have no idea what to ask next!!!

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

Thank You Lacetasy

1 members like this post.
Old Yesterday, 03:37 AM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 31,880, Level: 78 Points: 31,880, Level: 78 Points: 31,880, Level: 78
Level up: 29% Level up: 29% Level up: 29%
Activity: 21.6% Activity: 21.6% Activity: 21.6%
Last Achievements

My Mood: Fine
Mentioned: 378 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
sl2011 has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
3rd Place 2014 Holiday Dress Up 
Total Awards: 1

Hi Jenna and everyone I've seen Terminator 2 about a dozen times it is my number one movie of all time.

Old Yesterday, 04:08 AM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 36,587, Level: 83 Points: 36,587, Level: 83 Points: 36,587, Level: 83
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 83.9% Activity: 83.9% Activity: 83.9%
Last Achievements

My Mood: Cool
Mentioned: 239 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Quoted: 383 Post(s)
ladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Colour Wars June Forum Profile Decorating Contest 1st place Forum Profile Decoration Contest 2011 
Total Awards: 5

@jennamazingg @fragilebeauty love your children pictures they are adorable.

@sl2011 how are you?

@firstlady113 how are you hope everything's okay.

Old Yesterday, 07:09 AM
Proud New Mommy!! (:
Points: 27,909, Level: 73 Points: 27,909, Level: 73 Points: 27,909, Level: 73
Level up: 15% Level up: 15% Level up: 15%
Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"The problems of today will eventually become the problems of yesterday. Keep moving on.."

My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 889 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1246 Post(s)
jennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest 3rd Place 2014 Design a Holiday Dress 2nd Place 2014 Holiday Mad Libs 3rd Place 2014 Decorate an Ornament 
Total Awards: 6

@firstlady113 I'm not religious, but you guys will most definitely be in my thoughts!!! I'm so sorry you're having to deal with whatever it is, and I hope you and your family can come together and get through whatever it might be. <3 <3

@sl2011 Why just the 2nd one? What do you like about it? (: I don't know if I've ever seen any of them, but I've most definitely heard of them!

@ladyinpink Thank you so much! I ended up leaving yesterday afternoon and going to my cousin's. She invited the 3 of us over for grilling out. Levi had a great time. She's got a little 4 year old, and he absolutely adores Levi, and Levi loves little kids. The neighbor kids even came over and gave him so much attention. He was loving it so much that he didn't even nap in the 5 hours we were over there, which is very unlike him. He slept all the way home though for sure! lol & the poor baby is still ssooo wore out. I snuck out of bed, and he's still asleep. Hard. So is Kyle though! lmbo

Question for the next poster:
What do you drink the most of?

Thanks Bex, for the beautiful set!

Old Yesterday, 07:54 AM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 43,542, Level: 91 Points: 43,542, Level: 91 Points: 43,542, Level: 91
Level up: 79% Level up: 79% Level up: 79%
Activity: 71.6% Activity: 71.6% Activity: 71.6%
Last Achievements

My Mood: Cheerful
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
fragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
F-A-T Team Winners Award DC Friend-A-Thon Congeniality  Award DC Friend-A-Thon 
Total Awards: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstlady113 View Post
@jennamazingg I have been really distant because I am going through something right now that I am not comfortable to talking about at this moment....but I am excited for summer break lol!!! That way me and the kids can enjoy the new house and the park across the street!!! Not to mention the sleeping in When they sleep in... I get to sleep in lol!!!! But yes when the timing is right and I feel safe in talking about my situation I will let you all know what is going on in my life at the moment

Everyone please just say a little prayer for my family. I could use all the prayer we can get! Thank you all!!!!

NOW WITH THIS CAPTURE THE SHOOTING STAR!!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?!?!?! I have no idea what to ask next!!!
I hope whatever your going through is over soon, you will be in my thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyinpink View Post
@jennamazingg @fragilebeauty love your children pictures they are adorable.

@sl2011 how are you?

@firstlady113 how are you hope everything's okay.
Thank you! How are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennamazingg View Post
@firstlady113 I'm not religious, but you guys will most definitely be in my thoughts!!! I'm so sorry you're having to deal with whatever it is, and I hope you and your family can come together and get through whatever it might be. <3 <3

@sl2011 Why just the 2nd one? What do you like about it? (: I don't know if I've ever seen any of them, but I've most definitely heard of them!

@ladyinpink Thank you so much! I ended up leaving yesterday afternoon and going to my cousin's. She invited the 3 of us over for grilling out. Levi had a great time. She's got a little 4 year old, and he absolutely adores Levi, and Levi loves little kids. The neighbor kids even came over and gave him so much attention. He was loving it so much that he didn't even nap in the 5 hours we were over there, which is very unlike him. He slept all the way home though for sure! lol & the poor baby is still ssooo wore out. I snuck out of bed, and he's still asleep. Hard. So is Kyle though! lmbo

What do you drink the most of?
Vodka no no.. obviously water but I also like flavoured sparkling water (sparkling water is gross but there's a special flavoured one that I LOVE) and I also like lattes

@jennamazingg so.... when I was on your profile to send you a message I may or may not have stalked your blog a little but I just wanted to say I love the post about being kind to everyone and OMG you are good at poetry!

Question for the next poster..
What is your most treasured memory?

Old Yesterday, 11:38 AM
Proud New Mommy!! (:
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"The problems of today will eventually become the problems of yesterday. Keep moving on.."

jennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest 3rd Place 2014 Design a Holiday Dress 2nd Place 2014 Holiday Mad Libs 3rd Place 2014 Decorate an Ornament 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragilebeauty View Post
I hope whatever your going through is over soon, you will be in my thoughts

Thank you! How are you?

Vodka no no.. obviously water but I also like flavoured sparkling water (sparkling water is gross but there's a special flavoured one that I LOVE) and I also like lattes

@jennamazingg so.... when I was on your profile to send you a message I may or may not have stalked your blog a little but I just wanted to say I love the post about being kind to everyone and OMG you are good at poetry!

Question for the next poster..
What is your most treasured memory?
Aw, thank you so much. Poetry has ALWAYS been something I've turned too, when my emotions are all over the place. I had a big book of it, when I was younger, but I had a really rough childhood, and long story short, it got burned, when it got found. But anyway, thanks so much for the compliment about my poetry and that post!

My most treasured memory... That's a tough one!!
I would say when Levi was born. (: I know it only happened 6 months ago, but it was, by far, the greatest day of my life. After 42 hours of labor, they finally decided he wasn't coming on his own, and I went in for a C-section(which I had been previously told that my chances of making it out of one weren't that great, because of my blood clot history), but everything ended up working out so smoothly. I love just remembering back to how it worked just like it was supposed to. (: I was balling, when they said he wasn't going to come on his own, thinking that both of us weren't coming back out of that room, but then for it to all just work exactly how it's supposed to was so unreal and unbelievable to me!! & even being 9 months pregnant and told over and over that he was a very healthy baby, I was honestly never convinced I'd be bringing a baby home from the hospital, because I never even thought I'd have a baby, after I miscarried in 2014. So yeah, having him is my most cherished memory. (: The only thing I'd change is I'd want to have him naturally, but that just wasn't in the cards for us, and at least we both made it out!!

What's an exotic animal that you think you may enjoy as a pet?

Old Yesterday, 05:42 PM
Rising Star
Points: 260,845, Level: 100 Points: 260,845, Level: 100 Points: 260,845, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 23.2% Activity: 23.2% Activity: 23.2%
Last Achievements

"I miss my daddy always"

Previous Username: coach
My Mood: Fine
Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
lacetasy has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest 
Total Awards: 20

Hey everyone sorry i have been MIA, when i was sick this week i was working and then my mother in law came into town for a day......But im back, who can fill me in whats going on

Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

fragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrityfragilebeauty is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennamazingg View Post
Aw, thank you so much. Poetry has ALWAYS been something I've turned too, when my emotions are all over the place. I had a big book of it, when I was younger, but I had a really rough childhood, and long story short, it got burned, when it got found. But anyway, thanks so much for the compliment about my poetry and that post!

My most treasured memory... That's a tough one!!
I would say when Levi was born. (: I know it only happened 6 months ago, but it was, by far, the greatest day of my life. After 42 hours of labor, they finally decided he wasn't coming on his own, and I went in for a C-section(which I had been previously told that my chances of making it out of one weren't that great, because of my blood clot history), but everything ended up working out so smoothly. I love just remembering back to how it worked just like it was supposed to. (: I was balling, when they said he wasn't going to come on his own, thinking that both of us weren't coming back out of that room, but then for it to all just work exactly how it's supposed to was so unreal and unbelievable to me!! & even being 9 months pregnant and told over and over that he was a very healthy baby, I was honestly never convinced I'd be bringing a baby home from the hospital, because I never even thought I'd have a baby, after I miscarried in 2014. So yeah, having him is my most cherished memory. (: The only thing I'd change is I'd want to have him naturally, but that just wasn't in the cards for us, and at least we both made it out!!

What's an exotic animal that you think you may enjoy as a pet?

Oh no I'm so sorry! I had a really rough childhood to but I've never been good at anything remotely artistic or creative, I've seen support groups of people who went through similar things expressing themselves through creative writing and pictures and it's unbelievable I could never do anything like that.

I can see how that would be amazing I'm really glad it turned out for you, you haven't seemed to have much luck with health (those complications and you stomach thing ) having Amelia was probably the best moment of my life, having Jack was amazing as well but it was Amelia that really changed my life. Amelia's birth was horrible as well I was also scared there wasn't a risk to me but I was scared I'd be leaving with no baby, was prepped for c section because her heart rate was dropping but didn't end up having one we lost her heart beat and as soon as she was born they had to call the emergency team they took her before I even saw her and I was so terrified because she didn't make a single noise for ages and I could hear the drs talking. Jacks birth however was perfect and stress free

I would probably have a tiger as my exotic pet, I have got up pretty close to one before, I will share a picture when I'm on my laptop

How would you describe your high school self?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

ladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Colour Wars June Forum Profile Decorating Contest 1st place Forum Profile Decoration Contest 2011 

How is everyone today?

I don't no what to ask about the star I'm lost.

Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Default Table 1: Chat Thread!

@ladyinpink I am good yourself?
The capture the star is hard but we are super close now!!

@jennamazingg my future pets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 members like this post.
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Proud New Mommy!! (:
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Awards Showcase

@lacetasy we're just trying to find their first hidden star in the forums. We've gotten really close, but we haven't quite got it yet! You'll have to sort of browse through that thread to catch up on what we have asked and haven't asked, because it's a lotttt. lol But pretty much, it's somewhere on the bottom, within the part where it states the time and details and such on the bottom of every forum page

@fragilebeauty that is scary! When Levi was born, he cried right away, but then he went quiet, so I got scared and asked them if he was okay, and they said yeah that he was just examining everyone. Kyle was with them when they were cleaning him and everything of course. I do wish I wasn't as out of it as I was, but I hadn't slept or ate in the entire 42 hours of labor, then of course they had to drug me fort my c section, so when all that pain went away, the exhaustion set in BIG TIME lol But, it was still perfect to me! Oh my goodness you are so lucky to have gotten to be that close and pet a tiger!!! I don't think there's anywhere here that you can do that!!!

@ladyinpink Are you and your family okay? Those storms and tornadoes got really bad earlier. I was scared!!! It was mostly bad around the upper Cumberland areas, so we managed to miss quite a bit of it where I am. There's still more coming later tonight though, but hopefully I sleep through it all. lol I hate storms!! & yes, this is getting a little ridiculous with the star thing. I don't understand why we've not gotten it yet. We've literally guessed the line it's on, at least part of the words it's hidden in, and idk what else. I wish they'd just give it to us already lol Like what in the heck????

Answer to your question @fragilebeauty (even though we're the only ones playing lol )
I would say I was extremely outgoing. I was friends with pretty much everyone I met. I went to 2 different high schools. Yeah, there were people that didn't like me of course, and there were "mean girls", even my close friends were those "mean girls" sometimes to me, but I just tried not to sweat it and just be happy with the friends I had. I hardly talk to anyone from high school any more though, but there are a few people I've had stick around. My best friend is a girl I only went to the first part of high school with, before I moved to a different city. (: I wasn't involved in anything really. I made the volleyball team freshman year, but I didn't stay in it. Then, I took cosmetology my sophomore year, but I ended up failing it really bad, because that was the year I had my blood clot, and that was a tough class to "catch up" on, when I got back, considering everything was hands on. /: & the teacher most definitely didn't cut me a break.

Question for the next poster: If you could live absolutely anywhere, for the REST of your life, where would you go and why?

Last edited by jennamazingg; Yesterday at 11:18 PM.

Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

@jennamazingg it was a nice and sunny we got out and shopped but its about to start you and your family be careful I'm about to put little man to bed I'm glad it's going to rain while we are sleep hope the lights don't go out.

Last edited by ladyinpink; Yesterday at 11:57 PM.