Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > News & Updates > News, Updates & Patches
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

User Tag List
angieluvboo

Old 04-21-2017, 12:01 AM
Pulse Editor
Points: 89,436, Level: 100 Points: 89,436, Level: 100 Points: 89,436, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 37.6% Activity: 37.6% Activity: 37.6%
Last Achievements

"Life is now complete with a Cat!"

My Mood: Cheerful
Mentioned: 890 Post(s)
Tagged: 102 Thread(s)
Quoted: 798 Post(s)
catlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Colour Wars 2014 Holiday Forum Awards: Most Likely to Tell Kid Flashgame Blitz Superstar 
Total Awards: 3

I would like to put my 2 cents into this.

I asked my members of my guild to see if they wanted to change and merge with another guild. They all agreed!!!! I did not have to twist anyone into moving or quitting the guild, we all agreed and moved in unison. That also meant that my members donations to the guild as well as mine were to move with us. Taking it away from us is like robing us of what is ours. I don't see the point of doing this and I totally do not agree if that is what you decide. We donated, earned it and therefore it is ours to use. We lost all the awards that we earned in our old guild and we can live with that plus all the points that we also earned. It is not an easy task to give up 23,000,000 points that I earned, but I did and so did my members. I think we gave up enough!!

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

Catlover 64~~The Amazing Beauties Guild
sig/avi by:leabel88

1 members like this post.
Old 04-21-2017, 01:05 AM
Senior Pulse Editor
Points: 22,376, Level: 65 Points: 22,376, Level: 65 Points: 22,376, Level: 65
Level up: 35% Level up: 35% Level up: 35%
Activity: 92.4% Activity: 92.4% Activity: 92.4%
Last Achievements

"A fairy that dreams"

My Mood: Happy
Mentioned: 820 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Quoted: 954 Post(s)
hada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Prom Table Activities 2014 Christmas Cake Decoration 31 Tasks Completed: DC Haunted Adventures All Tasks Completed DC Adventures 
Total Awards: 5

I am in one of the guilds that merged and I have to say I don't know where you got this information't, but honestly I don't want to know either, but in the guild that I merged into there was no threatening at all. And even if there were then I would have left the guild. Because it is my choice to merge or not to merge along with the guild.

And no the staff does not get to do what they want. Because just like you we are also members just like you and we follow the rules just like you.

Yes it's Angie's rules and Angie's game, but Angie created this game for all of us to enjoy. And the rules are there for a reason. And it's for our own good.

Before you question someone's integrity you should always have proof.

I understand your point of view, but I am sorry to say that I don't agree with it.
Everyone in my guild has agreed to do the merge. And there was no threat. And trust me if we didn't want to do the merge there wouldn't be a merge at all.

And just like catlover64 mentioned. When we moved we had to begin with 0. So there is no foul play at all. We have worked hard and we will keep working hard to move up the ranks just like everyone else.

Signature by Fox

Avatar by Smilingeyes & Signature by midnight_kiss

2 members like this post.
Old 04-21-2017, 02:54 AM
Senior Pulse Editor
Clothing & Design Moderator
Points: 160,219, Level: 100 Points: 160,219, Level: 100 Points: 160,219, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

""Be the change you want to see in the world""

Previous Username: stylitah
My Mood: Yeehaw
Mentioned: 542 Post(s)
Tagged: 48 Thread(s)
Quoted: 724 Post(s)
fox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Colour Wars Prom Table Activities Partners Post-a-Thon 

I don't see how any guild jumped ahead in the rank. Members left a guild, and joined other. &#128533 the funds tho, is what I don't agree and think it should be taken. Because not all the money was earned. Some of it are donations by outside members. Some are part of donations of members that were kicked off/left the guild..I don't know, I just don't agree with the fund moving thing. Although it was a smart idea, and it doesn't affect others in any way. (This is only, my point of view)

Enviado do meu STARNAUTE3 através de Tapatalk

avi and siggy by me (rofl)
battle or befriend
"Humour saves patience, which saves love, which saves the whole world!"

Old 04-21-2017, 03:48 AM
Superstar User
Points: 185,197, Level: 100 Points: 185,197, Level: 100 Points: 185,197, Level: 100
Activity: 8.7% Activity: 8.7% Activity: 8.7%
Last Achievements

"The Beach Calms My Soul."

My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 70 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
BlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieluvboo View Post
Susan, I'm missing something. How'd the guild jump ahead of yours?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
We are in 3rd place the guild that merged with DUC went over a few guilds to take 2nd place with out working to get there. Both guilds deleted members and kept the ones that play often and some play hard. DUC had many members that weren't playing and we could have over taken that guild with hard work and my members have been working hard to do it. Now they are flush with funds to give away and strong players. That was a good move for DUC. Now Angie do you want to merge. cuz we want 1st place and don't want to work for it. I'm just being silly now as this whole thing it just that silly. And, it can't be resolved so I'm done trying to find a solution. What's done is done and I like all the parties involved so now we know we can merge guilds behind the scene's of DC and I can agree to bring a guild up to 3rd place if I wanted too. Good Deal.

Old 04-21-2017, 09:06 AM
Pulse Editor
Points: 89,436, Level: 100 Points: 89,436, Level: 100 Points: 89,436, Level: 100
Last Achievements

catlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Colour Wars 2014 Holiday Forum Awards: Most Likely to Tell Kid Flashgame Blitz Superstar 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox View Post
I don't see how any guild jumped ahead in the rank. Members left a guild, and joined other. &#128533 the funds tho, is what I don't agree and think it should be taken. Because not all the money was earned. Some of it are donations by outside members. Some are part of donations of members that were kicked off/left the guild..I don't know, I just don't agree with the fund moving thing. Although it was a smart idea, and it doesn't affect others in any way. (This is only, my point of view)

Enviado do meu STARNAUTE3 através de Tapatalk
@fox

are you seriously saying that people who donated to my guild, being outside members should be taken away...you mean your donation, which I thought was a gift to our guild. Granted we did not earn your donation however if you did not want us to have it why did you donate in the first place?

Also my members and I either earned it by doing tasks or won it as prizes for doing contests, GOC etc. and a few outside donations which were a GIFT. Therefore I think the guild is entitled to them. Does it make a guild strong to have these funds sure in some way we can reward our members for their hard work. But to take away the funds that is ours is so not right and totally unfair in my books!!!

Old 04-21-2017, 10:05 AM
Site Owner
Points: 2,820,374, Level: 100 Points: 2,820,374, Level: 100 Points: 2,820,374, Level: 100
Activity: 43.5% Activity: 43.5% Activity: 43.5%
Last Achievements

"I drove past the fork in the road and went straight"

My Mood: Busy
Mentioned: 2414 Post(s)
Tagged: 114 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2558 Post(s)
angieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover64 View Post
@fox

are you seriously saying that people who donated to my guild, being outside members should be taken away...you mean your donation, which I thought was a gift to our guild. Granted we did not earn your donation however if you did not want us to have it why did you donate in the first place?

Also my members and I either earned it by doing tasks or won it as prizes for doing contests, GOC etc. and a few outside donations which were a GIFT. Therefore I think the guild is entitled to them. Does it make a guild strong to have these funds sure in some way we can reward our members for their hard work. But to take away the funds that is ours is so not right and totally unfair in my books!!!
Well technically they donated it to Guild A, not Guild B.

You all worked hard for your stats and you were ok with those being wiped. Why not the same with the funds?

I'm just playing devil's advocate here.

Old 04-21-2017, 10:08 AM
Senior Pulse Editor
Points: 160,219, Level: 100 Points: 160,219, Level: 100 Points: 160,219, Level: 100
Last Achievements

fox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@fox

Nah, you misunderstood. What I mean is that those donations, were made to Amazing Divas. Not Amazing Beauties...that's my point of view. And no, I am not talking about MY donation, because you know I don't worry about that kind of stuff

battle or befriend

Old 04-21-2017, 12:32 PM
Pulse Editor
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Quote:

You all worked hard for your stats and you were ok with those being wiped. Why not the same with the funds?

stats can be re-earned and so technically funds too. But, the funds are functional where as stats are not. Plus all members who came with me put their trust in me to donate to the guild and thus it should come with us as we moved as a guild. Does it benefit the other guild that we joined, sure, but we are now one unit and thus we reap the rewards of both guilds being one.

We earned these funds and I don't see why we can not enjoy the funds that we earned, we can continue to reward our members for their hard work, plus we can gift members. A good example is when two companies merge they lose their statistics but their monies are combined.

3 members like this post.
Old 04-21-2017, 12:32 PM
Senior Pulse Editor
Points: 22,376, Level: 65 Points: 22,376, Level: 65 Points: 22,376, Level: 65
Level up: 35% Level up: 35% Level up: 35%
Activity: 92.4% Activity: 92.4% Activity: 92.4%
Last Achievements

"A fairy that dreams"

My Mood: Happy
Mentioned: 820 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Quoted: 954 Post(s)
hada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Prom Table Activities 2014 Christmas Cake Decoration 31 Tasks Completed: DC Haunted Adventures All Tasks Completed DC Adventures 
Total Awards: 5

Quote:

Angie first of all .

Second true, but since it was made to the amazing divas and it's members officers included.

And well there are still the same members of the amazing divas in the amazing beauties just a few extra members now in the mix.

Signature by Fox

Avatar by Smilingeyes & Signature by midnight_kiss

Old 04-21-2017, 12:39 PM
Pulse Editor
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox View Post
Nah, you misunderstood. What I mean is that those donations, were made to Amazing Divas. Not Amazing Beauties...that's my point of view. And no, I am not talking about MY donation, because you know I don't worry about that kind of stuff
@fox

yes, you are correct they were made to the Amazing Divas and not Amazing Beauties...but there really were not many such donations Plus Amazing Divas no longer exists. Also think of it this way in real life: If two companies merge, their employees come over to the new company, all stats for the company joining are wiped out but all the assets, monies etc comes and is merged into the new company. That is what we did!! So therefore, there should be no issue as we did nothing wrong. Naturally, if the rules are changed than it should apply to any new guild that might want to merge.

Old 04-21-2017, 12:40 PM
Site Owner
Points: 2,820,374, Level: 100 Points: 2,820,374, Level: 100 Points: 2,820,374, Level: 100
Last Achievements

angieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrity

Quote:
stats can be re-earned and so technically funds too. But, the funds are functional where as stats are not. Plus all members who came with me put their trust in me to donate to the guild and thus it should come with us as we moved as a guild. Does it benefit the other guild that we joined, sure, but we are now one unit and thus we reap the rewards of both guilds being one.

We earned these funds and I don't see why we can not enjoy the funds that we earned, we can continue to reward our members for their hard work, plus we can gift members. A good example is when two companies merge they lose their statistics but their monies are combined.
And here is where the problem lies. There is no merge lol. So when you keep saying that and talking about the benefits thats what rubs people the wrong way.

I really think you all should willingly forfeit that moved over cash in good faith to be fair.

Old 04-21-2017, 01:03 PM
Senior Pulse Editor
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@fox

yes, you are correct they were made to the Amazing Divas and not Amazing Beauties...but there really were not many such donations Plus Amazing Divas no longer exists. Also think of it this way in real life: If two companies merge, their employees come over to the new company, all stats for the company joining are wiped out but all the assets, monies etc comes and is merged into the new company. That is what we did!! So therefore, there should be no issue as we did nothing wrong. Naturally, if the rules are changed than it should apply to any new guild that might want to merge.
The thing is, there was no MERGE. people left one guild, and joined other...that's what's this about, 1st post being about not existing such thing as "guild merge".

Edit: Also, if the rules change, it should be applied to any new guild that wants to merge, but not to the ones that already did it? Where's the fairness in there now?

battle or befriend

Last edited by fox; 04-21-2017 at 01:07 PM.

Old 04-21-2017, 01:04 PM
Senior Pulse Editor
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Quote:
And here is where the problem lies. There is no merge lol. So when you keep saying that and talking about the benefits thats what rubs people the wrong way.

I really think you all should willingly forfeit that moved over cash in good faith to be fair.

Oh sorry, I keep on saying what you say! I just read 1st what is with my tag and then the other posts . Sorry

battle or befriend

Old 04-21-2017, 02:03 PM
Pulse Editor
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Well in all fairness I totally disagree!! It seems only a few seem to have a problem with this. Most members don't even care about the issue or that guilds consolidated.....I as owner of amazing divas have the right to use the guild funds as I see fit and pooling the money together was the thing. After all we all earned it. I could have given each member a share of the guild funds but I did not. We are using it the same way as if it were being used in AD but now in AB. So forfeiting is not an option that I want to look into...

I mean this is supposed to be a fun game but again their seems to be some worms in the apple....We can not make everyone happy no matter what we do. I think we should just leave it the way it is!! And move on...

Last edited by catlover64; 04-21-2017 at 02:06 PM.

Old 04-21-2017, 08:16 PM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 355,953, Level: 100 Points: 355,953, Level: 100 Points: 355,953, Level: 100
Activity: 37.4% Activity: 37.4% Activity: 37.4%
Last Achievements

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see"

Mentioned: 354 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
amethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
2015 Winter Wonderland Winner: Team Penguin 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Members have an individual choice to move. Trophies and guild stats dont transfer. When members leave a guild, their stats go to 0. Funds dont affect rank. Am I missing how members joining another guild is causing unfairness?

Quote:
So the issue here is moolah and coins transferred? If so, I'll discuss with guild staff if these funds should be removed from the receiving guilds.

Receiving guilds, you wouldn't have a problem with this, would you?

As stated in Angie's post above guild funds DO NOT effect guild rank! Posts asking for and about our guild funds being deleted or taken away is something I do not agree with. When we joined our guilds together Amazing Divas had 1 Owner! catlover64/Alexandra has been the only owner of her guild she created and ran it from the start. As guild owner she has every right to do what she needs to with her guild funds. Since all active members have joined as well I don't see the problem.

Are we to now say that every person who joins a guild has a say in the distribution of guild funds? So any past, present and future guild members who join a guild now have a say in the running of our guilds? Even if they've left, been removed for being inactive, or left the site? The guild is there, the benefits are there that every guild member enjoys. If they donate to the guild it's all apart of being in a guild everyone benefits from it. When you leave you have no say in what happens to those funds.

Our guild has only moved in rank when the empty guilds had been removed. Every point we've made has been from the hardwork and dedication of our guild members. In trying to take away from our guild the posters are taking away from our entire guild and it's members. All their hard work and the donations they have given to the guild is not something they should be punished for because others feel it is their right to demand it.

DC is supposed to be fun, this is not fun or funny it's heartbreaking. I have not responded until now when my guild members are about to all their hardwork taken from them by others.

Old 04-21-2017, 08:22 PM
Site Owner
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst_eyes View Post
As stated in Angie's post above guild funds DO NOT effect guild rank! Posts asking for and about our guild funds being deleted or taken away is something I do not agree with. When we joined our guilds together Amazing Divas had 1 Owner! catlover64/Alexandra has been the only owner of her guild she created and ran it from the start. As guild owner she has every right to do what she needs to with her guild funds. Since all active members have joined as well I don't see the problem.

Are we to now say that every person who joins a guild has a say in the distribution of guild funds? So any past, present and future guild members who join a guild now have a say in the running of our guilds? Even if they've left, been removed for being inactive, or left the site? The guild is there, the benefits are there that every guild member enjoys. If they donate to the guild it's all apart of being in a guild everyone benefits from it. When you leave you have no say in what happens to those funds.

Our guild has only moved in rank when the empty guilds had been removed. Every point we've made has been from the hardwork and dedication of our guild members. In trying to take away from our guild the posters are taking away from our entire guild and it's members. All their hard work and the donations they have given to the guild is not something they should be punished for because others feel it is their right to demand it.

DC is supposed to be fun, this is not fun or funny it's heartbreaking. I have not responded until now when my guild members are about to all their hardwork taken from them by others.
Just a couple of points:

* Guild funds belong to the guild, not the guild owner
* Guild funds are supposed to be used to operate said guild
* The guild that everyone moved to should have received joining fees from each new member

Old 04-22-2017, 06:40 AM
Forum Moderator
Points: 321,939, Level: 100 Points: 321,939, Level: 100 Points: 321,939, Level: 100
Activity: 10.8% Activity: 10.8% Activity: 10.8%
Last Achievements

"Meet me where the cliff greets the sea"

My Mood: In Love
Mentioned: 547 Post(s)
Tagged: 148 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
vasordiel is a mini celebrityvasordiel is a mini celebrityvasordiel is a mini celebrityvasordiel is a mini celebrityvasordiel is a mini celebrityvasordiel is a mini celebrityvasordiel is a mini celebrityvasordiel is a mini celebrityvasordiel is a mini celebrityvasordiel is a mini celebrityvasordiel is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Graphic Battle Royale Oscars 2013 Snowball Fight Mystery Costume Siggy 
Total Awards: 4

I haven't posted here before because it didn't affect me directly (I only found out about the issue because of this thread), I didn't want to make a fuss and I didn't know how the guild staff were going to handle this. But now that this is open to debate I would like to say something. Please disregard my staff title under my username because when it comes to the main site I'm just a member like everyone else and I'm speaking for myself as such.

Every member has the right to join any guild they'd like if they're accepted, and there shouldn't be any problem about it. If a member decides to leave a guild and join another, everything they've done for their first guild stays there (donations, task points, trophies...) and that's something they choose to do. Now what's been done here hasn't been members leaving a guild and joining another one, it's been dismantling a guild and taking everything possible to a new one. Since everything possible was only the funds, that's what has been taken. Had it been possible to transfer everything, I'm pretty sure that all the stats and trophies would have been taken to the new guild as well, as the original post of this thread suggests (people asking staff to merge guilds). How is it any different if one member decides to leave, and therefore has to leave everything behind, or if all the members decide to leave?

If someone wants to create or buy a guild they have to pay with their own funds, and same for the members who want to join. So I don't see anything that justifies the transference of funds from a guild to another. You worked for it, yes. You also worked for your task points and your trophies and you chose to leave them behind when you moved to another guild. Well, same with the funds. You being able to transfer funds doesn't change the fact that they're not yours and belong to the guild, just as the stats and trophies. If one member moving can't take anything within them, 20 members moving shouldn't be able to either.

I don't hold anything against any of the parties involved, I do believe there was never an intention to harm or upset others and that this has been just an unfortunate decision, I just think that it ended up being unfair and that's what I wanted to address.

Set by Bex <3
February 16th official Minitz day ♥

Last edited by vasordiel; 04-22-2017 at 06:43 AM.

5 members like this post.
Old 04-22-2017, 10:58 AM
Community Administrator
Points: 410,410, Level: 100 Points: 410,410, Level: 100 Points: 410,410, Level: 100
Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9%
Last Achievements

"R.I.P. Mom♥ 11/1/1943 - 12/25/2011 I love and miss you everyday!"

Previous Username: sexielexie
Mentioned: 1879 Post(s)
Tagged: 126 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1899 Post(s)
anne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest 
Total Awards: 6

@vasordiel You make a very valid point! I agree with you and the funds being taken. I wish they weren't all taken back, but when a member leaves a guild, they leave with nothing and so should we.

Old 04-22-2017, 11:11 AM
Pulse Editor
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Ok, so everyone wants us to return the monies to the old guild...well guess what? It no longer exists and therefore can not be transferred back!!!

If Angie, restores the Amazing Divas Guild back to when it was deleted and restores me as owner then I would agree to having the funds returned as long as all stats are returned also. I believe if this can not be done then the funds should stay in the new guild because there is no other place for the funds to go.

We can agree on paying as Anne-Marie says the 25,000,000m and 5,000c for starting this new guild.

This should have been a fun game not a forum to create ill will and drama.

Suggestion: I think going forward the whole Guild umbrella should be gone over and new rules should be implemented. All scenarios can be addressed. Also dead beat guilds should be eliminated.

Old 04-22-2017, 11:33 AM
Senior Pulse Editor
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ok, so everyone wants us to return the monies to the old guild...well guess what? It no longer exists and therefore can not be transferred back!!!

If Angie, restores the Amazing Divas Guild back to when it was deleted and restores me as owner then I would agree to having the funds returned as long as all stats are returned also. I believe if this can not be done then the funds should stay in the new guild because there is no other place for the funds to go.

We can agree on paying as Anne-Marie says the 25,000,000m and 5,000c for starting this new guild.

This should have been a fun game not a forum to create ill will and drama.

Suggestion: I think going forward the whole Guild umbrella should be gone over and new rules should be implemented. All scenarios can be addressed. Also dead beat guilds should be eliminated.
Seriously?

Well, since you think you should only pay the 25,000,000m and 5,000c fee of a new guild, are you acknowledging that it is a new guild, therefore all stats should be wiped, and start as a new one?

It was Amazing Divas earnings, not Amazing Beauties.

battle or befriend

Last edited by fox; 04-22-2017 at 11:38 AM.