Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > News & Updates > News, Updates & Patches
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

User Tag List
angieluvboo

Old 03-27-2017, 03:36 PM
Superstar User
Points: 184,969, Level: 100 Points: 184,969, Level: 100 Points: 184,969, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%
Last Achievements

"The Beach Calms My Soul."

My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 70 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
BlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrity

Just for information only: In FAQ http://www.divachix.com/forums/showt...=Guild&page=13

A question was:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady24
hello, I have a question,can a member be in more than one guild?

soco_bela replied:
No, you can only be in one guild at a time

At this time in the directory it shows Anne-Marie in two guilds. (Owner of two guilds).

Just for the record. I really like anne-marie and all the parties involved. I just don't like to see double standards for Staff members or new rules made up that we as regular members wouldn't be allowed to do. So, I hope none of you feel picked on by me. I'm just trying to get this resolved and the powers to be do not seem to be responding to this thread.

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

3 members like this post.
Old 03-27-2017, 03:41 PM
Superstar User
Points: 184,969, Level: 100 Points: 184,969, Level: 100 Points: 184,969, Level: 100
Last Achievements

BlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrityBlackPawZ is a mini celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionchallenged View Post
Please do not open tickets or request that staff merge guilds together. There is no such thing as a Guild Merge feature.

We do not transfer points, trophies, or anything else from one guild to another.

If members of one guild want to join another that is up to the members (individually) and staff has nothing to do with that.
Since the parties involved are staff the highlited blue answers the questions posted. I take "or anything else from one guild to another" is the answer to the fund question at least.

1 members like this post.
Old 03-27-2017, 05:02 PM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 31,863, Level: 78 Points: 31,863, Level: 78 Points: 31,863, Level: 78
Level up: 27% Level up: 27% Level up: 27%
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

My Mood: Fine
Mentioned: 374 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
sl2011 has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
3rd Place 2014 Holiday Dress Up 
Total Awards: 1

I have an answer just delete the previous guilds, simple and to the point and I don't think we are a super guild we have 20 members we may get a few more but guilds are like a revolving door members come and go all the time. If it is a problem of how many members then make a rule that says no more than 25 to a guild. To me a super guild has a lot more members at one time DUC had 35 members now they have 24 that is not a lot and we have only 20. I just wanted to have my say because we all had a choice in coming together it wasn't done without the members knowing and we agreed so our Guild leader and Deputy Malia and Alex were on the up and up about merging. We are here to have fun not pick apart every little decision a member or The Staff makes which seems to be happening a lot lately which takes the fun out of this game.

2 members like this post.
Old 03-27-2017, 05:15 PM
Community Administrator
Points: 405,252, Level: 100 Points: 405,252, Level: 100 Points: 405,252, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

"R.I.P. Mom♥ 11/1/1943 - 12/25/2011 I love and miss you everyday!"

Previous Username: sexielexie
My Mood: Busy
Mentioned: 1777 Post(s)
Tagged: 125 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1770 Post(s)
anne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPawZ View Post
Just for information only: In FAQ http://www.divachix.com/forums/showt...=Guild&page=13

A question was:

Quote:

soco_bela replied:

At this time in the directory it shows Anne-Marie in two guilds. (Owner of two guilds).

I have no access to Fun N Fab anymore and I have no idea why my name is still there, but I will put in a help desk ticket to have it removed. I do not own 2 guilds.

Old 03-27-2017, 06:28 PM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 134,876, Level: 100 Points: 134,876, Level: 100 Points: 134,876, Level: 100
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%
Last Achievements

"I love listening to the sound of the waves at the beach."

Mentioned: 153 Post(s)
Tagged: 64 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
molokai is a mini celebritymolokai is a mini celebritymolokai is a mini celebritymolokai is a mini celebritymolokai is a mini celebritymolokai is a mini celebritymolokai is a mini celebritymolokai is a mini celebritymolokai is a mini celebritymolokai is a mini celebritymolokai is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Prom Member Awards 2013 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl2011 View Post
I have an answer just delete the previous guilds, simple and to the point and I don't think we are a super guild we have 20 members we may get a few more but guilds are like a revolving door members come and go all the time. If it is a problem of how many members then make a rule that says no more than 25 to a guild. To me a super guild has a lot more members at one time DUC had 35 members now they have 24 that is not a lot and we have only 20. I just wanted to have my say because we all had a choice in coming together it wasn't done without the members knowing and we agreed so our Guild leader and Deputy Malia and Alex were on the up and up about merging. We are here to have fun not pick apart every little decision a member or The Staff makes which seems to be happening a lot lately which takes the fun out of this game.
For me it's not so much that guilds are combining but how it's being done, especially with the transferring of one guild's funds to another in total. It was one thing when members could purchase an existing guild with their own funds but now an owner can tell it's members I'm going to ______ guild, taking the guild funds and if you want you're welcome to come with me. To me guild funds don't belong to the owner but to the entire guild with it's history of members and owners. The funds should stay with the guild and not go to enrich another guild. Making a donation to a guild with guild funds is one thing but this is just way to much in my opinion.

Who's picking apart every little decision a member or The Staff make? Aren't we allowed to raise questions and/or issues that we see?

6 members like this post.
Old 04-05-2017, 01:18 AM
Sapphire Princess User
Points: 29,959, Level: 75 Points: 29,959, Level: 75 Points: 29,959, Level: 75
Level up: 88% Level up: 88% Level up: 88%
Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7%
Last Achievements

"diva chix!"

My Mood: Mellow
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 72 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
cece1337 is a mini celebritycece1337 is a mini celebritycece1337 is a mini celebritycece1337 is a mini celebritycece1337 is a mini celebritycece1337 is a mini celebritycece1337 is a mini celebritycece1337 is a mini celebritycece1337 is a mini celebritycece1337 is a mini celebritycece1337 is a mini celebrity

Quote by molokai
:To me guild funds don't belong to the owner but to the entire guild with it's history of members and owners. The funds should stay with the guild and not go to enrich another guild.

well said, i completely agree.

Old 04-19-2017, 10:52 AM
Aspiring Aspirer
Points: 215,118, Level: 100 Points: 215,118, Level: 100 Points: 215,118, Level: 100
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

"Everything's coming up Millhouse!"

Previous Username: -janice-
My Mood: Lurking
Mentioned: 346 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
88mph is a mini celebrity88mph is a mini celebrity88mph is a mini celebrity88mph is a mini celebrity88mph is a mini celebrity88mph is a mini celebrity88mph is a mini celebrity88mph is a mini celebrity88mph is a mini celebrity88mph is a mini celebrity88mph is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
2nd Place 2014 Christmas Pulse Cover Flashgame Blitz Superstar Forum Profile Decorating Contest Second Place: Forum Profile Decorating Contest 
Total Awards: 9

Pretty uncool that this thread and the questions the members asked has just been ignored totally by staff

4 members like this post.
Old 04-19-2017, 11:23 PM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"If I'm dead, do I still have a mind?"

Previous Username: ashbee
My Mood: Worried
Mentioned: 547 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3765 Post(s)
ocean_crumbles has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Forum Colour Wars Blog Contests 30 Day Forum Challenge Winner Congeniality  Award 
Total Awards: 37

Wow. Just wow. Why are the staff ignoring this thread?

Old 04-20-2017, 12:06 AM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"If I'm dead, do I still have a mind?"

Previous Username: ashbee
My Mood: Worried
Mentioned: 547 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3765 Post(s)
ocean_crumbles has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Forum Colour Wars Blog Contests 30 Day Forum Challenge Winner Congeniality  Award 
Total Awards: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean_crumbles View Post
Wow. Just wow. Why are the staff ignoring this thread?
So guys i made a thread to complain about the lack of responses from staff, Angie replied. Saying that we're supposed to be using the help desk, because the forums are not moderated... Ironically. thread here

Old 04-20-2017, 01:32 AM
Site Owner
Points: 2,816,853, Level: 100 Points: 2,816,853, Level: 100 Points: 2,816,853, Level: 100
Activity: 31.2% Activity: 31.2% Activity: 31.2%
Last Achievements

"I drove past the fork in the road and went straight"

Mentioned: 2348 Post(s)
Tagged: 113 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2523 Post(s)
angieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by divaesque View Post
I know you didn't merge per se but, the question remains. What happens to those empty guilds. Do they remain there, completely inactive? Or will they be requested to be removed from the directory. I don't think it's right to have empty guilds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I deleted all the empty guilds this week.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Old 04-20-2017, 01:35 AM
Site Owner
Points: 2,816,853, Level: 100 Points: 2,816,853, Level: 100 Points: 2,816,853, Level: 100
Last Achievements

angieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrity

Quote:
Now there has been another merger. The funds from one being moved to another isn't right for fair play. My members worked hard for rank and having a whole guild with it's members and funds jump ahead without working for it creates Super Guilds. I think this needs to be looked into a little further as we aren't allowed to solicit members behind the scenes yet we can now negotiate mergers of whole guilds and their funds to jump over guilds for rank and members. I see a problem with these actions. But we shall see how it affects events. With Staff involved in some of these mergers it makes it hard to voice concerns. I try to stay out of the drama but am willing to speak up if I think the actions hurt game play and members.
Members have an individual choice to move. Trophies and guild stats dont transfer. When members leave a guild, their stats go to 0. Funds dont affect rank. Am I missing how members joining another guild is causing unfairness?

Old 04-20-2017, 01:37 AM
Site Owner
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by catellen View Post
I don't think that's accurate. If you look at the current DUC Fab homepage, it shows posts by you and bittey stating you "joined together". Considering that you are now the owner of record of the guild you just chose to join, along with the rest of your guild members, and bittey ... the former owner of DUC is now the deputy ... I don't know how you can stand by the statement (per se) that you did not merge. That is exactly what you did! (Look up the definition of merger.)

Also, didn't you manage to give over all your money to the other guild. Wouldn't the staff (of course, you are staff) have had to help you with that, as I thought there were limits as to how much you could allocate at one time. (I may be wrong on that, but I recall discussion about limitations.)

While it doesn't really matter what you call it, there are currently guilds joining together ... pooling resources, sharing leadership, and combining names ... with the lower ranked guilds giving up individual guild standing to make the move to the higher ranked guild.
let me just say staff did not help anyone move anything to another guild. We had requests and refused. Hence the purpose of Liz's thread.

Old 04-20-2017, 01:46 AM
Site Owner
Last Achievements

Quote:

A question was:

Quote:

soco_bela replied:

Just for the record. I really like anne-marie and all the parties involved. I just don't like to see double standards for Staff members or new rules made up that we as regular members wouldn't be allowed to do. So, I hope none of you feel picked on by me. I'm just trying to get this resolved and the powers to be do not seem to be responding to this thread.
That "in two guilds" thing is a cosmetic bug. It's been there forever and is not isolated to anne-marie. Basically if the owner quits the guild, they are removed from members but their name still shows up in the officer table. Although, they aren't able to access the dormant guild.

Old 04-20-2017, 01:47 AM
Site Owner
Last Achievements

Quote:

Since the parties involved are staff the highlited blue answers the questions posted. I take "or anything else from one guild to another" is the answer to the fund question at least.
Anne-marie is staff but had zero access to staff guild tools. She works on Community. So there was no foul play in that regard

Old 04-20-2017, 01:52 AM
Site Owner
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by molokai View Post
For me it's not so much that guilds are combining but how it's being done, especially with the transferring of one guild's funds to another in total. It was one thing when members could purchase an existing guild with their own funds but now an owner can tell it's members I'm going to ______ guild, taking the guild funds and if you want you're welcome to come with me. To me guild funds don't belong to the owner but to the entire guild with it's history of members and owners. The funds should stay with the guild and not go to enrich another guild. Making a donation to a guild with guild funds is one thing but this is just way to much in my opinion.

Who's picking apart every little decision a member or The Staff make? Aren't we allowed to raise questions and/or issues that we see?
So the issue here is moolah and coins transferred? If so, I'll discuss with guild staff if these funds should be removed from the receiving guilds.

Receiving guilds, you wouldn't have a problem with this, would you?

Old 04-20-2017, 06:34 PM
Superstar User
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieluvboo View Post
So the issue here is moolah and coins transferred? If so, I'll discuss with guild staff if these funds should be removed from the receiving guilds.

Yes, that to me is a big deal. And, I was told that some member were emailed and told the guild was merging and they better get online now to be apart of the merge or they'd be kicked out of both guilds. I personally don't have my members email addresses and find this form of solicitation unprofessional. So, that to me is a questionable act. Just saying.

When we as members do something that security doesn't like we could lose all kinds of things. One of my best designers was harassed so badly that she left the site. And, she even submitted video of her drawing her designs yet had designs removed and funds. This situation gives the appearance whether it's right or wrong that the Staff can do as they please. We can't ask people in PM's to join our guilds yet the appearance here was that offsite and onsite people were told to join the merging guild or see ya. Maybe it's just me but at the least the funds should not go with them. I bought my guild and my sisters worked hard for our rank to have a whole guild jump ranks to go above us with no effort yet a ton of funds is my last straw. Where is my guilds incentive to work hard? I know if I told my guild hey I'm closing the guild and taking the funds with me to join Angie and I.E.. We'll be in 1st place sure why not so I'm not blaming the members for wanting to do that as it's good for them and they didn't have to earn it. Think about it from my members and lower ranked guilds that they jumped over and that angle.

But, like I've been saying I like this site and it's Angie's game so her rules.

Last edited by BlackPawZ; 04-20-2017 at 06:37 PM.

Old 04-20-2017, 06:48 PM
Site Owner
Last Achievements

Susan, I'm missing something. How'd the guild jump ahead of yours?

Old 04-20-2017, 10:09 PM
Site Owner
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by catellen View Post
I thought there were limits as to how much you could allocate at one time. (I may be wrong on that, but I recall discussion about limitations.)
The consensus was to remove limits. Guild owners said they wanted more control.

http://www.divachix.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102864

Old 04-20-2017, 10:18 PM
Community Administrator
Points: 405,252, Level: 100 Points: 405,252, Level: 100 Points: 405,252, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

"R.I.P. Mom♥ 11/1/1943 - 12/25/2011 I love and miss you everyday!"

Previous Username: sexielexie
Mentioned: 1777 Post(s)
Tagged: 125 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1770 Post(s)
anne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:

I'm not a receiving guild but I joined another guild with MY funds and the guild MEMBERS funds. Years ago, I paid funds to both of the guilds that I took over, to the owners of those guilds (not this current one), but I did not pay funds to create a guild to DC. I have no problem if the staff decides to take the funds away. I don't agree, but I wouldn't fight it. Now to me a fair decision would be to take away 25,000,000 moolah and 5,000 coins, the cost to create a new guild. Why would you take away all of the funds that my guild members and I have contributed out of our own funds to run contests, give out awards, etc?

Old 04-20-2017, 11:31 PM
Superstar User
Last Achievements

Quote:
The consensus was to remove limits. Guild owners said they wanted more control.

What was going on in 2013 is so long ago and the limit was ridiculously low. Not a comparison for this situation at all.

http://www.divachix.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102864
Quote:
Originally Posted by anne-marie View Post
I'm not a receiving guild but I joined another guild with MY funds and the guild MEMBERS funds. Years ago, I paid funds to both of the guilds that I took over, to the owners of those guilds (not this current one), but I did not pay funds to create a guild to DC. I have no problem if the staff decides to take the funds away. I don't agree, but I wouldn't fight it. Now to me a fair decision would be to take away 25,000,000 moolah and 5,000 coins, the cost to create a new guild. Why would you take away all of the funds that my guild members and I have contributed out of our own funds to run contests, give out awards, etc?
Anne, it really doesn't matter anymore as your guild jumped to 2nd place over a few guilds. Do what you guys want. It's obvious that in your mind it's all good. But, I'm just letting you all know the appearance others have felt wasn't good for the site. I'm not a drama gal and therefore if that's how you all want to have fun and this is how we're going to deal with this merging thing then I don't have a say anyway. My point in getting involved was to stand up for people who didn't want backlash for speaking up and isn't that sad too.

Last edited by BlackPawZ; 04-20-2017 at 11:51 PM.