Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Newbie Shack > Tutorials > Account Tutorials
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 03:27 PM
Security Supervisor
Senior Community Moderator
Guild Moderator
Points: 108,241, Level: 100 Points: 108,241, Level: 100 Points: 108,241, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 61.0% Activity: 61.0% Activity: 61.0%
Last Achievements

"Failures are guaranteed. Learning from them is optional."

My Mood: Brooding
Mentioned: 1478 Post(s)
Tagged: 53 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2262 Post(s)
fashionchallenged is a mini celebrityfashionchallenged is a mini celebrityfashionchallenged is a mini celebrityfashionchallenged is a mini celebrityfashionchallenged is a mini celebrityfashionchallenged is a mini celebrityfashionchallenged is a mini celebrityfashionchallenged is a mini celebrityfashionchallenged is a mini celebrityfashionchallenged is a mini celebrityfashionchallenged is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Staff Member of the Month Staff Member of the Month Forum Profile Decorating Contest Blog Contests 
Total Awards: 8

Default What does 'Certified Users' mean and how do I apply to be certified

A certified user is a user whose account has been investigated and proven to be fair, honest and a player you can trust.

When you become a certified player you will get an icon next to your username to let others know you are an honest player.
Just like the members below in the User Directory:

How do I become Certified?
In order to become certified you must pay a one time fee of 50 coins to have your account reviewed and checked. New players should wait 2-3 months after they have joined Diva Chix so there is enough activity to be evaluated.

Step 1
Go to the Community tab and click on Certified Users

Step 2
You will now be on a page that looks like the one below. On the page it will explain what Certified Users are.
Click "Great! I want to apply now" to apply to be certified.
It will cost you 50 coins to apply. Once you hit the apply button the coins will be taken from your account.

Step 3
Allow up to 2 weeks to pass by for your account to be reviewed. Once your account has been reviewed you will receive an alert saying whether you have been certified or not. If you create a duplicate application, one of them will rejected and you will be refunded the fee from one application while the other remains in progress

What if I am rejected?
If your application is rejected, you will be refunded your 50 coins. Wait another few months before reapplying. You were most likely rejected because there wasn't enough activity to evaluate. If you want to increase your activity, battle and vote more, and then reapply.

Can my certification be removed?
Yes. If a player is deemed no longer worthy of Certification through voting offenses, multiple accounts, cheating, etc, their certification will be removed. If a Certification has been removed, you can reapply after 6 months.

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

Closed Thread