- Users are not allowed to message other users soliciting them as guild members. This is considered spam. If you need to recruit members, you must do so within your Guild Home or Member Services. If in the course of normal 'friends' conversations you ask your friend who is not in a guild to join your guild, that is perfectly OK. Trying to recruit members that are already members of other guilds should NOT be done.
- Users are not allowed to ask people outside of their guild for donations. Your guild members should help finance your guild.
- Guild Officers cannot accept members into the guild and immediately remove them. This is scamming. Guild members must be allowed to stay in the guild for a minimum of 14 days. If there is an extreme reason why the member should be removed from the guild prior to the 14 day period, please PM soco_bela explaining the reason. This will protect you should the member file a complaint.
- If you hold a contest or event in which you commit to giving a prize to the winner's guild, you must follow through on this commitment. Failure to do so will result in you being fined the amount promised plus an additional fee.
- Members quitting Diva Chix are not allowed to donate large sums to any guild. If done, these funds will be removed from the receiving guild.
- Please respect all other guilds and their members. Healthy fun competition is encouraged, but be sure to be respectful.
Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !
Any society that makes people try to all act the identical way,
by someone else's notion of normalcy, is doomed to failure.