Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Contests > DC's 11th Anniversary - Supernatural!
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-28-2019, 10:02 PM
bittey's Avatar
bittey bittey is offline
Community Moderator
Points: 45,271, Level: 93 Points: 45,271, Level: 93 Points: 45,271, Level: 93
Level up: 61% Level up: 61% Level up: 61%
Activity: 99.6% Activity: 99.6% Activity: 99.6%
Last Achievements

"whatever is good, let your mind dwell on it"
 
Real Name: Elizabeth
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,349
Blog Entries: 6
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 1698 Post(s)
Tagged: 103 Thread(s)
Quoted: 934 Post(s)
Rep Power: 328
bittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Most likely to be a fairy godmother in disguise 2015 March Madness Superstar 2015 Winter Wonderland Winner: Team Penguin 30 Day Forum Challenge Winner 
Total Awards: 9

Default WINNERS! SUPERNATURAL CREATE A STORY






A Supernatural Create-A-Story Event WINNERS!


Prizes:

Participation
10,000moolah and 10coins (1-5 posts)

@angecouture
@angkas
@beauty_chic
@charzilla
@creative
@lacetasy
@mollym
@terry35
@sterlingchic


Special Trophy Awards

Best Sentence with a Special Word or Phase from the Word List Trophy:
@lacetasy
"A magical portal of Spirits and potions began to twirl and whirl all around."

Best Story Twist Sentence Trophy:
@angecouture
"On their way to find the pot of gold, the humans came across some kind of colorful horse, all of a sudden, one of the human children yelled out “LOOK!! IT’S A UNICORN!!”


Diva Chix Story Queen:
@lacetasy


Bonus Prizes
Use one of the 3 secretly selected Special Words- eye, dragon, talisman

Win 50,000moolah and 50coins

Winners:
@beauty_chic (eye)
@terry35 (dragon)
@creative (dragon)




The Story: A SUPERNATURAL EVENT

It was a day no one would every forget, it was unbelievable. It was a day filled with magic and miracles... A day with the most electric rainbow, the one you only see after a heavy night storm. When the souls of our loved ones are the most close to us. But things aren't always what they seem. The leprechauns knew that the rainbow would reveal to the humans where the pot of gold was located, this posed a problem for the leprechaun community. So, the leprechauns decided to throw the pot of gold into a secret black hole that they were sure the humans would not venture into. A magical portal of Spirits and potions began to twirl and whirl all around.

The leader of the humans decided to assemble all of the humans throughout, by letting the siren roar, they decided to head out right away while they had daylight in their adventure to find the pot of gold. On their way to find the pot of gold, the humans came across some kind of colorful horse, all of a sudden, one of the human children yelled out “LOOK!! IT’S A UNICORN!!” The leprechauns knew that they would have to use some magical herbs and potions to hide the pot of gold from the humans site behind a magical veil...

But if the humans could befriend the beautiful unicorn, maybe she would use her magical spells to help them locate the pot of gold!

But wait ... ... instead of using the unicorn, the humans decide to find some sort of wizard that might be able to help them get to the pot of gold. And so on a miracle mission, the humans set off to find a wizard. Go and see if they could ask Pegasus to fly them to the lair of the dragon king high atop the mountain nearby with the pot of gold to see if he would be willing to guard it from the humans... The Pegasus reluctantly allowed them on board and they flew to the highest mountain where the dragon king lay. But the dragon king had a price... He wanted the horn from a unicorn so that he could rule with the magical powers it possessed.

The leprechauns knew the secret burial ground a holy place for all magical creatures where all unicorns went to breath their last breaths before they gave up their spirits to be reborn as a new mythical soul in another mythological creature such as a mermaid or sprite hoping to get a horn for the dragon king to pay his price to guard their pot of gold before the horn disappeared before a unicorn breathed his or her very last breath and the horn disappeared after they died...

The leprechauns were intelligent, they were magical, but dangerous - their spells and potions working in favour of some, and against others. If we could find a four leaf clover maybe the luck we be in our favor with the leprechauns. Then lightening struck and it was clear to the leprechauns that they could Be in some serious danger. They had found the mystical burial grounds of the unicorns and the lighting was an indication that one was about to pass over to the other side.

The leprechauns were in awe as they witnessed the spirits and souls of the unicorns traveling throughout the wisping wind. The spirits cried and wailed like banshees, lightning enhancing their white silhouettes which danced in the wind. One bold young leprechaun ran up to a dying unicorn and grabbed his horn just as lighting struck and the unicorn breathed its last so the horn did not crumble into dust with the unicorns body. The leprechaun was so happy he saved the horn, he planned to keep an eye on it. The leprechaun was beyond himself, as the unicorn horn held so much power, which was now all his! But he knew it must go to the dragon king as promised...



CONGRATS!










Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !
__________________






Top Siggy by sashenka, bottom by fashionchallenged
"Whatever is good, honorable, just, and right; Let your mind dwell on these"
Reply With Quote


5 members like this post.
  #2  
Old 07-29-2019, 01:08 AM
beauty_chic's Avatar
beauty_chic beauty_chic is online now
CareBear
Points: 61,916, Level: 100 Points: 61,916, Level: 100 Points: 61,916, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

"''Always have hope,even when there's darkness''"
 

Previous Username: kara34
Real Name: Kara
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: W.V.
Posts: 7,628
Blog Entries: 9
My Mood: Angelic
Mentioned: 1206 Post(s)
Tagged: 86 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2190 Post(s)
Rep Power: 1729
beauty_chic has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
1st Place Holiday Mad Libs Holiday Forum Awards 2018 Holiday Forum Awards 2018 Forum Profile Decorating Contest 
Total Awards: 8

Default

Thank you and congrats to all!



Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !
__________________
[/SIGPIC][SIGPIC] upload[IMG][/IMG][[/IMG][IMG][/IMG][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Reply With Quote


  #3  
Old 07-29-2019, 09:00 AM
angecouture's Avatar
angecouture angecouture is offline
Emerald Empress User
Points: 10,828, Level: 44 Points: 10,828, Level: 44 Points: 10,828, Level: 44
Level up: 96% Level up: 96% Level up: 96%
Activity: 68.0% Activity: 68.0% Activity: 68.0%
Last Achievements

 

Previous Username: honeyylemoncake
Real Name: Angela Brianna
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina
Age: 30
Posts: 281
My Mood: Tired
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Rep Power: 19
angecouture has a reputation beyond reputeangecouture has a reputation beyond reputeangecouture has a reputation beyond reputeangecouture has a reputation beyond reputeangecouture has a reputation beyond reputeangecouture has a reputation beyond reputeangecouture has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Thank you guys! congrats to everyone. Great story!

Thanks Kara



Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !
__________________

❥ signature by xocrazybeautiful
Reply With Quote


1 members like this post.
  #4  
Old 07-29-2019, 11:32 AM
mollym's Avatar
mollym mollym is offline
Cosmopolitan Diva User
Points: 208,820, Level: 100 Points: 208,820, Level: 100 Points: 208,820, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"Broken pencils are pointless."
 
Previous Username: jollymolly
Real Name: Molly
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Arizona, USA
Age: 42
Posts: 25,409
Blog Entries: 3
My Mood: Tired
Mentioned: 1934 Post(s)
Tagged: 132 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2493 Post(s)
Rep Power: 2332
mollym is a mini celebritymollym is a mini celebritymollym is a mini celebritymollym is a mini celebritymollym is a mini celebritymollym is a mini celebritymollym is a mini celebritymollym is a mini celebritymollym is a mini celebritymollym is a mini celebritymollym is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Staff Member of the Month 2014 Holiday Forum Awards: Most Likely to Build an 3rd Place 2014 Winter Fashion Flash Game Forum Profile Decorating Contest 
Total Awards: 13

Default

Congrats!!



Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !
__________________

sig tag by ayojasmine
Reply With Quote


  #5  
Old 07-29-2019, 12:37 PM
creative's Avatar
creative creative is offline
Household Name
Points: 60,831, Level: 100 Points: 60,831, Level: 100 Points: 60,831, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 80.0% Activity: 80.0% Activity: 80.0%
Last Achievements

 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Age: 20
Posts: 688
My Mood: Confused
Mentioned: 225 Post(s)
Tagged: 31 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Rep Power: 4
creative has disabled reputation
Default

Congrats everyone!!!



Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !
__________________
awesome signature by xocrazybeautiful!
Reply With Quote


  #6  
Old 07-29-2019, 07:47 PM
angecouture's Avatar
angecouture angecouture is offline
Emerald Empress User
Points: 10,828, Level: 44 Points: 10,828, Level: 44 Points: 10,828, Level: 44
Level up: 96% Level up: 96% Level up: 96%
Activity: 68.0% Activity: 68.0% Activity: 68.0%
Last Achievements

 

Previous Username: honeyylemoncake
Real Name: Angela Brianna
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina
Age: 30
Posts: 281
My Mood: Tired
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Rep Power: 19
angecouture has a reputation beyond reputeangecouture has a reputation beyond reputeangecouture has a reputation beyond reputeangecouture has a reputation beyond reputeangecouture has a reputation beyond reputeangecouture has a reputation beyond reputeangecouture has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bittey View Post





A Supernatural Create-A-Story Event WINNERS!


Prizes:

Participation
10,000moolah and 10coins (1-5 posts)

@angecouture
@angkas
@beauty_chic
@charzilla
@creative
@lacetasy
@mollym
@terry35
@sterlingchic


Special Trophy Awards

Best Sentence with a Special Word or Phase from the Word List Trophy:
@lacetasy
"A magical portal of Spirits and potions began to twirl and whirl all around."

Best Story Twist Sentence Trophy:
@angecouture
"On their way to find the pot of gold, the humans came across some kind of colorful horse, all of a sudden, one of the human children yelled out “LOOK!! IT’S A UNICORN!!”


Diva Chix Story Queen:
@lacetasy


Bonus Prizes
Use one of the 3 secretly selected Special Words- eye, dragon, talisman

Win 50,000moolah and 50coins

Winners:
@beauty_chic (eye)
@terry35 (dragon)
@creative (dragon)




The Story: A SUPERNATURAL EVENT

It was a day no one would every forget, it was unbelievable. It was a day filled with magic and miracles... A day with the most electric rainbow, the one you only see after a heavy night storm. When the souls of our loved ones are the most close to us. But things aren't always what they seem. The leprechauns knew that the rainbow would reveal to the humans where the pot of gold was located, this posed a problem for the leprechaun community. So, the leprechauns decided to throw the pot of gold into a secret black hole that they were sure the humans would not venture into. A magical portal of Spirits and potions began to twirl and whirl all around.

The leader of the humans decided to assemble all of the humans throughout, by letting the siren roar, they decided to head out right away while they had daylight in their adventure to find the pot of gold. On their way to find the pot of gold, the humans came across some kind of colorful horse, all of a sudden, one of the human children yelled out “LOOK!! IT’S A UNICORN!!” The leprechauns knew that they would have to use some magical herbs and potions to hide the pot of gold from the humans site behind a magical veil...

But if the humans could befriend the beautiful unicorn, maybe she would use her magical spells to help them locate the pot of gold!

But wait ... ... instead of using the unicorn, the humans decide to find some sort of wizard that might be able to help them get to the pot of gold. And so on a miracle mission, the humans set off to find a wizard. Go and see if they could ask Pegasus to fly them to the lair of the dragon king high atop the mountain nearby with the pot of gold to see if he would be willing to guard it from the humans... The Pegasus reluctantly allowed them on board and they flew to the highest mountain where the dragon king lay. But the dragon king had a price... He wanted the horn from a unicorn so that he could rule with the magical powers it possessed.

The leprechauns knew the secret burial ground a holy place for all magical creatures where all unicorns went to breath their last breaths before they gave up their spirits to be reborn as a new mythical soul in another mythological creature such as a mermaid or sprite hoping to get a horn for the dragon king to pay his price to guard their pot of gold before the horn disappeared before a unicorn breathed his or her very last breath and the horn disappeared after they died...

The leprechauns were intelligent, they were magical, but dangerous - their spells and potions working in favour of some, and against others. If we could find a four leaf clover maybe the luck we be in our favor with the leprechauns. Then lightening struck and it was clear to the leprechauns that they could Be in some serious danger. They had found the mystical burial grounds of the unicorns and the lighting was an indication that one was about to pass over to the other side.

The leprechauns were in awe as they witnessed the spirits and souls of the unicorns traveling throughout the wisping wind. The spirits cried and wailed like banshees, lightning enhancing their white silhouettes which danced in the wind. One bold young leprechaun ran up to a dying unicorn and grabbed his horn just as lighting struck and the unicorn breathed its last so the horn did not crumble into dust with the unicorns body. The leprechaun was so happy he saved the horn, he planned to keep an eye on it. The leprechaun was beyond himself, as the unicorn horn held so much power, which was now all his! But he knew it must go to the dragon king as promised...



CONGRATS!







When do we get our prizes and trophies?



Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !
__________________

❥ signature by xocrazybeautiful
Reply With Quote


1 members like this post.
  #7  
Old 07-29-2019, 07:51 PM
bittey's Avatar
bittey bittey is offline
Community Moderator
Points: 45,271, Level: 93 Points: 45,271, Level: 93 Points: 45,271, Level: 93
Level up: 61% Level up: 61% Level up: 61%
Activity: 99.6% Activity: 99.6% Activity: 99.6%
Last Achievements

"whatever is good, let your mind dwell on it"
 
Real Name: Elizabeth
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,349
Blog Entries: 6
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 1698 Post(s)
Tagged: 103 Thread(s)
Quoted: 934 Post(s)
Rep Power: 328
bittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Most likely to be a fairy godmother in disguise 2015 March Madness Superstar 2015 Winter Wonderland Winner: Team Penguin 30 Day Forum Challenge Winner 
Total Awards: 9

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angecouture View Post
When do we get our prizes and trophies?
Please allow a week or so, there are a large number of anniversary events.



Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !
__________________






Top Siggy by sashenka, bottom by fashionchallenged
"Whatever is good, honorable, just, and right; Let your mind dwell on these"
Reply With Quote


  #8  
Old 07-29-2019, 07:55 PM
angecouture's Avatar
angecouture angecouture is offline
Emerald Empress User
Points: 10,828, Level: 44 Points: 10,828, Level: 44 Points: 10,828, Level: 44
Level up: 96% Level up: 96% Level up: 96%
Activity: 68.0% Activity: 68.0% Activity: 68.0%
Last Achievements

 

Previous Username: honeyylemoncake
Real Name: Angela Brianna
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina
Age: 30
Posts: 281
My Mood: Tired
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Rep Power: 19
angecouture has a reputation beyond reputeangecouture has a reputation beyond reputeangecouture has a reputation beyond reputeangecouture has a reputation beyond reputeangecouture has a reputation beyond reputeangecouture has a reputation beyond reputeangecouture has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bittey View Post
Please allow a week or so, there are a large number of anniversary events.
Sorry. Was just curious. I didn’t mean to seem impatient if I did come across as such. I’ve never participated in the forum games before.



Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !
__________________

❥ signature by xocrazybeautiful
Reply With Quote


  #9  
Old 07-29-2019, 11:32 PM
bittey's Avatar
bittey bittey is offline
Community Moderator
Points: 45,271, Level: 93 Points: 45,271, Level: 93 Points: 45,271, Level: 93
Level up: 61% Level up: 61% Level up: 61%
Activity: 99.6% Activity: 99.6% Activity: 99.6%
Last Achievements

"whatever is good, let your mind dwell on it"
 
Real Name: Elizabeth
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,349
Blog Entries: 6
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 1698 Post(s)
Tagged: 103 Thread(s)
Quoted: 934 Post(s)
Rep Power: 328
bittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Most likely to be a fairy godmother in disguise 2015 March Madness Superstar 2015 Winter Wonderland Winner: Team Penguin 30 Day Forum Challenge Winner 
Total Awards: 9

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angecouture View Post
Sorry. Was just curious. I didn’t mean to seem impatient if I did come across as such. I’ve never participated in the forum games before.
No issue, it didn't seem impatient. I'm happy you enjoyed the event. Please participate in DC Adventure next month.



Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !
__________________






Top Siggy by sashenka, bottom by fashionchallenged
"Whatever is good, honorable, just, and right; Let your mind dwell on these"
Reply With Quote


1 members like this post.
  #10  
Old 07-30-2019, 05:00 PM
amethyst_eyes's Avatar
amethyst_eyes amethyst_eyes is offline
Amazing Beauties Owner
Points: 418,752, Level: 100 Points: 418,752, Level: 100 Points: 418,752, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3%
Last Achievements

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see"
 

Real Name: Malia
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: dreaming of the sun and the sea
Posts: 4,299
Blog Entries: 14
My Mood: Busy
Mentioned: 593 Post(s)
Tagged: 89 Thread(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3209
amethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Most likely to look after seven dwarves 2nd place Valentine's Pulse Cover Contest 2015 Winter Wonderland Winner: Team Penguin 
Total Awards: 3

Default

Woot woot, way to go lacetasy!!



Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !
__________________
Set by lacetasy
Reply With Quote


Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.