Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Guilds > Guild Community Center
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

User Tag List
ambiguous, amethyst_eyes, angieluvboo, anne-marie, auntypat, BlackPawZ, catlover64, copsmom925, dig12349, divaesque, doaa77, FATUCHA, fishstick, hersha, hidingbutterflies, hippie_chick, itsmik3y, jacroc1999, jamiekinsxo, KEJ2005, kimmers49, Lois, LONDON_CALLING, MadCarlie, mariab

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2013, 08:59 PM
Prom Queen
Points: 204,160, Level: 100 Points: 204,160, Level: 100 Points: 204,160, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%
Last Achievements

Previous Username: jenlovesdolls
My Mood: Bored
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
sobriquet is a mini celebritysobriquet is a mini celebritysobriquet is a mini celebritysobriquet is a mini celebritysobriquet is a mini celebritysobriquet is a mini celebritysobriquet is a mini celebritysobriquet is a mini celebritysobriquet is a mini celebritysobriquet is a mini celebritysobriquet is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
3rd Place New Year's in New York 31 Tasks Completed: DC Haunted Adventures All Tasks Completed DC Adventures 
Total Awards: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippie_chick View Post
Another idea could be "Guild Atomizer"-

This would earn the guild and the member Double Loyalty Points.

This would allow the members to earn more points towards purchases in the Loyalty Shop and guilds the ability to earn points toward purchases in the a Guild Section of the Loyalty Shop.

The Guild Section of the Loyalty Shop could include items such as-

Boutique Blast: This would allow the guild members 1 week to purchase items from a sold out Boutique- up to 10 items per person.

Peacock Strut: This would allow the guild members 2 automatic entries/hour for 1 week into Hot or Nots

Strike it Rich: Each day there is a new random amount of coins that automatically generates. If purchased- for 1 week guild members would receive the random amount (100-200) coins daily AND the guild would receive a matching amount.
I would love something with extra loyalty points...not sure about the HON entry...how would that affect people with the perfume?

Quote:
Special Delivery:

Purchase to be able to send alerts directly to other guild leaders in one blast- like invitations to parties and contest announcements.

It would also enable alerts being sent out to the guild members in one blast. Ability to "select all members", "select only officers", "select only those selected".

It would allow a red exclamation point to be placed in front of High Priority Alerts to your own members.
I especially love the red exclamation point one, if we couldn't have a subject line a red exclamation would work just as well too!

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

1 members like this post.
Old 11-10-2013, 09:17 PM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 10,270, Level: 43 Points: 10,270, Level: 43 Points: 10,270, Level: 43
Level up: 72% Level up: 72% Level up: 72%
Activity: 4.7% Activity: 4.7% Activity: 4.7%
Last Achievements

My Mood: Twisted
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
vixendiva has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
All Tasks Completed DC Adventures 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
So do I understand this to mean that the scores from the weekly Activity Report would be totaled for any given month? If so, it would be nice to have 1 award /per guild and then an overall Guild Star Award. I think the GOC entry number 0-7 should be included, and maybe extra points awarded to the member if they had a daily win or session placement- this would be added to their other scores.

I am assuming each activity would have a guild battle would be 1 point (win or lose), each vote 1 point, each point 1 pt, each GOC entry 1 pt. Wins for GOC - 1st 3pts, 2nd 2pts, 3rd, 1pt additional for daily, then weekly session wins would receive additional points as well- say maybe 15 pts for 1st, 10pts for 2nd, and 5 pts for 3rd. Then the total would be calculated for the month. Each top individual guild member would receive an award- maybe stardom pts? Then the overall winner of those would be the Guild Star of the Month and get an award- moolah, coins, style,... for both themselves and the guild?
I was vague on details (because I didn't think that far ) but the main idea is a benefit that would even out the playing field. A lot of guild have inactive members so moving up become unrealistic. But you still have members who work very hard and this would be an incentive for them and hopefully would motivate other to do the same.

Old 11-10-2013, 11:16 PM
Community Moderator
Points: 131,445, Level: 100 Points: 131,445, Level: 100 Points: 131,445, Level: 100
Activity: 72.4% Activity: 72.4% Activity: 72.4%
Last Achievements

"Attitude is everything..."

Previous Username: orbock
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 1918 Post(s)
Tagged: 110 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1981 Post(s)
hippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Most likely to have nine lives Forum Colour Wars Prom Table Activities Graphic Battle Royale 
Total Awards: 11

This would give you 2 entries/h. I guess if you have Fashion Worker you still just can enter 1x/h so this would give you a total of 2. If you did not have Fashion Worker you would still get the 2 (say 1 every 1/2h)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet View Post
I would love something with extra loyalty points...not sure about the HON entry...how would that affect people with the perfume?

I especially love the red exclamation point one, if we couldn't have a subject line a red exclamation would work just as well too!

Old 11-11-2013, 12:11 AM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 134,876, Level: 100 Points: 134,876, Level: 100 Points: 134,876, Level: 100
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%
Last Achievements

"I love listening to the sound of the waves at the beach."

Mentioned: 157 Post(s)
Tagged: 65 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
molokai is a mini celebritymolokai is a mini celebritymolokai is a mini celebritymolokai is a mini celebritymolokai is a mini celebritymolokai is a mini celebritymolokai is a mini celebritymolokai is a mini celebritymolokai is a mini celebritymolokai is a mini celebritymolokai is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Prom Member Awards 2013 

Quote:
Special Delivery:

Purchase to be able to send alerts directly to other guild leaders in one blast- like invitations to parties and contest announcements.

It would also enable alerts being sent out to the guild members in one blast. Ability to "select all members", "select only officers", "select only those selected".

It would allow a red exclamation point to be placed in front of High Priority Alerts to your own members.
I have no problem with the second and third options but REALLY do not want other guilds sending me guild alerts for me to pass on to my members. I'm trying to cut down on the number of guild alerts sent because so many just stop reading them.

2 members like this post.
Old 11-11-2013, 11:04 AM
Diva In Love
Points: 52,875, Level: 100 Points: 52,875, Level: 100 Points: 52,875, Level: 100
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

"To feel loved is wonderful feeling"

Previous Username: smannion79
My Mood: Asleep
Mentioned: 436 Post(s)
Tagged: 62 Thread(s)
Quoted: 833 Post(s)
smartinez79 is a mini celebritysmartinez79 is a mini celebritysmartinez79 is a mini celebritysmartinez79 is a mini celebritysmartinez79 is a mini celebritysmartinez79 is a mini celebritysmartinez79 is a mini celebritysmartinez79 is a mini celebritysmartinez79 is a mini celebritysmartinez79 is a mini celebritysmartinez79 is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Colour Wars Blog Contests Blog Contests F-A-T Team Winners Award 
Total Awards: 15

I agree with cathy the second and third option would be fantastic

leabel88

Old 11-11-2013, 12:08 PM
Community Moderator
Points: 131,445, Level: 100 Points: 131,445, Level: 100 Points: 131,445, Level: 100
Last Achievements

hippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Most likely to have nine lives Forum Colour Wars Prom Table Activities Graphic Battle Royale 

Another idea could be:

Vegas Vacation Benefit: All members of the guild get the ability to play daily games free of charge AND may play more times per day- like 3, 5, or 10x/person. What's in the Bag, Wheel of Fortune, Guess the Designer, Roll the Dice, Divatastic Tombola, Sunken Treasure, Risk it for a Biscuit, and When Will I be Famous would be included. I want to be a Millionaire could be included too- say 3, 5, or 10 guesses free/day, same with Guess the Age. Double or Nothing could just be given the opportunity to play more x/day.

Guilds would receive the same prize as the player.

Last edited by hippie_chick; 11-11-2013 at 12:12 PM.

3 members like this post.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 10,343, Level: 43 Points: 10,343, Level: 43 Points: 10,343, Level: 43
Level up: 88% Level up: 88% Level up: 88%
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Last Achievements

"I love laying on the beach watching the clouds"

My Mood: Busy
Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Tagged: 63 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
jacroc1999 has disabled reputation

there are a lot of good ideas here

Old 11-12-2013, 09:37 PM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 10,343, Level: 43 Points: 10,343, Level: 43 Points: 10,343, Level: 43
Level up: 88% Level up: 88% Level up: 88%
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Last Achievements

"I love laying on the beach watching the clouds"

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Tagged: 63 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
jacroc1999 has disabled reputation

love them all cant wait to try some new things

Old 11-18-2013, 03:37 PM
Rising Star
Last Achievements

"The roughest road often Leads to the top"

Previous Username: onexhottxmama
My Mood: Tired
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
_nessa_ is a mini celebrity_nessa_ is a mini celebrity_nessa_ is a mini celebrity_nessa_ is a mini celebrity_nessa_ is a mini celebrity_nessa_ is a mini celebrity_nessa_ is a mini celebrity_nessa_ is a mini celebrity_nessa_ is a mini celebrity_nessa_ is a mini celebrity_nessa_ is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest 
Total Awards: 2

Love all these suggestions! Would love something new.

Old 11-19-2013, 08:57 AM
Diva In Love
Points: 52,875, Level: 100 Points: 52,875, Level: 100 Points: 52,875, Level: 100
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

"To feel loved is wonderful feeling"

Previous Username: smannion79
My Mood: Asleep
Mentioned: 436 Post(s)
Tagged: 62 Thread(s)
Quoted: 833 Post(s)
smartinez79 is a mini celebritysmartinez79 is a mini celebritysmartinez79 is a mini celebritysmartinez79 is a mini celebritysmartinez79 is a mini celebritysmartinez79 is a mini celebritysmartinez79 is a mini celebritysmartinez79 is a mini celebritysmartinez79 is a mini celebritysmartinez79 is a mini celebritysmartinez79 is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Colour Wars Blog Contests Blog Contests F-A-T Team Winners Award 
Total Awards: 15

Quote:
Another idea could be:

Vegas Vacation Benefit: All members of the guild get the ability to play daily games free of charge AND may play more times per day- like 3, 5, or 10x/person. What's in the Bag, Wheel of Fortune, Guess the Designer, Roll the Dice, Divatastic Tombola, Sunken Treasure, Risk it for a Biscuit, and When Will I be Famous would be included. I want to be a Millionaire could be included too- say 3, 5, or 10 guesses free/day, same with Guess the Age. Double or Nothing could just be given the opportunity to play more x/day.

Guilds would receive the same prize as the player.
great ideas!! hate waiting 24 hours to play wheel of fortune

leabel88

Old 11-19-2013, 01:57 PM
ʕノᴥʔノ ︵ ┻━┻
Points: 228,295, Level: 100 Points: 228,295, Level: 100 Points: 228,295, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

"noʎ - ,,˙˙˙ʞɔǝu ʎɯ 'ʍO,,"

Previous Username: cooliochix
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
hidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
DC Friend-A-Thon Blog Dedication Color Scheme Award 2nd place Valentines Blog Dedication Week 
Total Awards: 10

I'm surprised no one has said this suggestion. It's something I think we all need!

Guild Tasks Log:
When purchased a new tab will be added to your guild page and all of the finished (completed and failed) tasks, within the last week or less/more, will be shown from newest to oldest.

Also, this tab can be merged with the task contributors tab that way we don't have too many tabs.

Last edited by hidingbutterflies; 11-19-2013 at 02:07 PM.

8 members like this post.
Old 11-20-2013, 10:10 AM
Vampire Diaries Girl
Points: 26,013, Level: 70 Points: 26,013, Level: 70 Points: 26,013, Level: 70
Level up: 59% Level up: 59% Level up: 59%
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

"Friend is a word used misused everyday, don't forget how to use it."

Previous Username: xx_lollipops_xx
My Mood: Bored
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
alexia913 is a mini celebrityalexia913 is a mini celebrityalexia913 is a mini celebrityalexia913 is a mini celebrityalexia913 is a mini celebrityalexia913 is a mini celebrityalexia913 is a mini celebrityalexia913 is a mini celebrityalexia913 is a mini celebrityalexia913 is a mini celebrityalexia913 is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Prom Table Activities 2015 Winter Wonderland Winner: Team Penguin Popular Blogger Award Best Blog Post 
Total Awards: 4

I like all these I would love to have all these benifits to my guild @itsmik3y

Old 11-20-2013, 10:16 AM
Community Moderator
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidingbutterflies View Post
I'm surprised no one has said this suggestion. It's something I think we all need!

Guild Tasks Log:
When purchased a new tab will be added to your guild page and all of the finished (completed and failed) tasks, within the last week or less/more, will be shown from newest to oldest.

Also, this tab can be merged with the task contributors tab that way we don't have too many tabs.
Love the task tab idea!!! Then just 1 alert each week with all the task info to members!!!!

2 members like this post.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:22 AM
Aspiring Diva
Points: 55,160, Level: 100 Points: 55,160, Level: 100 Points: 55,160, Level: 100
Activity: 5.2% Activity: 5.2% Activity: 5.2%
Last Achievements

""The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with caution" HP 1"

My Mood: Angelic
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
ladylou has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Graphic Battle Royale Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest 

This would be great!^

Old 12-01-2013, 11:30 PM
Site Owner
Points: 2,823,518, Level: 100 Points: 2,823,518, Level: 100 Points: 2,823,518, Level: 100
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

"I drove past the fork in the road and went straight"

Mentioned: 2494 Post(s)
Tagged: 115 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2627 Post(s)
angieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrityangieluvboo is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Most likely to still be playing DC in 50 years 

auto-accept guild tasks within a specified range (example, accept all battle tasks lower than 100).

i think it might be better to set this up as a reoccurring purchase as opposed to a one-time purchase. similar to perfumes.

3 members like this post.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:42 AM
Aspiring Diva
Points: 20,318, Level: 62 Points: 20,318, Level: 62 Points: 20,318, Level: 62
Level up: 19% Level up: 19% Level up: 19%
Last Achievements

"Money~How to make more and share my wealth with those that are less Fortunate"

My Mood: Cool
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
sweetie_pie is a mini celebritysweetie_pie is a mini celebritysweetie_pie is a mini celebritysweetie_pie is a mini celebritysweetie_pie is a mini celebritysweetie_pie is a mini celebritysweetie_pie is a mini celebritysweetie_pie is a mini celebritysweetie_pie is a mini celebritysweetie_pie is a mini celebritysweetie_pie is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
F-A-T Team Winners Award Winter Wonderland Olympics Team Winners Congeniality  Award DC Friend-A-Thon 
Total Awards: 8

These are really some great ideas,and they need to be put into action!

Old 12-22-2013, 04:56 AM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 3,530, Level: 24 Points: 3,530, Level: 24 Points: 3,530, Level: 24
Level up: 92% Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%
Last Achievements

""Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip""

My Mood: Pensive
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
LivingDeadGirl_6046 is on a distinguished road

I can't wait to see some of these ideas implemented! I especially like the task log, auto-accept tasks, and golden ticket bomb ideas...

Old 03-18-2014, 05:18 AM
Diamond Duchess User
Points: 7,615, Level: 37 Points: 7,615, Level: 37 Points: 7,615, Level: 37
Level up: 42% Level up: 42% Level up: 42%
Last Achievements

My Mood: Inspired
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
kawaiigirl has disabled reputation

I got the "Bingo Baby!" to my guild but they said that it's still charging them! What's wrong?

Old 03-25-2014, 01:50 PM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 153,616, Level: 100 Points: 153,616, Level: 100 Points: 153,616, Level: 100
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
Last Achievements

My Mood: Cheeky
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 53 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Queen has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Third Place: Forum Profile Decorating Contest 

I'v been looking at our guild points and our points are not changing . Were completing our task but the all the style, fame, hotpoints, task points, moolah and coins remain the same and it has been this way for quite some time now. The new guilds have quickly climbed in the ranks yet ours is at a stand still.

Old 03-26-2014, 06:32 AM
DANCE IT OUT!
Points: 159,307, Level: 100 Points: 159,307, Level: 100 Points: 159,307, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"KJ is the frosting on my cupcake ♥"

Previous Username: tchelletx
My Mood: Psychedelic
Mentioned: 245 Post(s)
Tagged: 100 Thread(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
soco_bela is a mini celebritysoco_bela is a mini celebritysoco_bela is a mini celebritysoco_bela is a mini celebritysoco_bela is a mini celebritysoco_bela is a mini celebritysoco_bela is a mini celebritysoco_bela is a mini celebritysoco_bela is a mini celebritysoco_bela is a mini celebritysoco_bela is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Staff Member of the Month Forum Profile Decorating Contest Blog Color Scheme Award Forum Profile Decorating Contest 
Total Awards: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiigirl View Post
I got the "Bingo Baby!" to my guild but they said that it's still charging them! What's wrong?
This has already been answered on your help desk ticket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen View Post
I'v been looking at our guild points and our points are not changing . Were completing our task but the all the style, fame, hotpoints, task points, moolah and coins remain the same and it has been this way for quite some time now. The new guilds have quickly climbed in the ranks yet ours is at a stand still.
Create a help desk ticket for this on the mainsite.

Closed Thread