Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Contests > Guild Contests and Parties > The Guild Team Presents
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2018, 02:20 AM
Community Administrator
Guild Moderator
Points: 208,169, Level: 100 Points: 208,169, Level: 100 Points: 208,169, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9%
Last Achievements

"R.I.P. Mom♥ 11/1/1943 - 12/25/2011 I love and miss you everyday!"

Previous Username: sexielexie
My Mood: Fine
Mentioned: 2774 Post(s)
Tagged: 129 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2311 Post(s)
anne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest 
Total Awards: 6

Default The Guild Team Presents: Capture Your Best Vacation!

The Guild Team Presents: Capture Your Best Vacation!

What is the aim of this contest?

To have fun! Relax and enjoy yourselves!

What can you do to enter?

Any one in a guild can enter. This contest has 3 parts:

1. Post a picture of somewhere that you have been on vacation.

2. A description of where you went, who you went with, and why was it your best vacation (it has to be at least 4 sentences).

3. Dress a diva like you were on your vacation.

Rules

- All DC rules apply
- You must be in a guild to enter
- All 3 parts must be in 1 post and it can be edited.

Party will last for 14 days, June 3rd - 16th

Prizes

1st - 100 coins, 200,000 moolah, 2000 experience points, and trophy
2nd - 75 coins, 150,000 moolah, 1000 experience points, and trophy
3rd - 50 coins, 100,000 moolah, 500 experience points, and trophy

Any questions you have may be posted in this thread. I hope you all enjoy yourselves!

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

Old 06-03-2018, 08:40 AM
CareBear
Points: 30,790, Level: 76 Points: 30,790, Level: 76 Points: 30,790, Level: 76
Level up: 93% Level up: 93% Level up: 93%
Activity: 91.8% Activity: 91.8% Activity: 91.8%
Last Achievements

"Laugh as if you'll die tomorrow.:)"

Previous Username: kara34
My Mood: Angelic
Mentioned: 895 Post(s)
Tagged: 82 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1788 Post(s)
beauty_chic has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest 2015 March Madness Superstar Life of the Party Anniversary 2014 
Total Awards: 5

Talking

Myrtle Beach,North Carolina

Me and my family went on vacation to Myrtle Beach,North Carolina.
I went with my 2 brothers,my sister,my mom,my dad,and my Grandmother.
I believe I was 11 years old.
It was the most Awesome Vacation,because I was with all my family. We were at my Uncle Booges' Beach house and we stayed a full week. I loved it too because every morning id wake up to a big Rooster crowing,lol. I made a friend across the street and we'd talk awhile,everyday.
Me and my baby baby brother built sandcastles,everyday.
3 things that made it even better was that my Grandma went with us and and my dad,my most fav. person in the world.
My mom bought me a Betty Boop bathing suit and a light teal bathing suit,,i loved them!
Last but not least,i loved swimming in a water tube,a big raft and also jumping across the waves,and laying on my back,catching waves!
I'm glad i went,because right now,i cherish all those times i spent quality time with my Grandma and the rest of my family.
Because as of now,my family is growing older and my mama is no longer with us.
But,it was the best vacation i've ever been on in my life! Memories in my heart forever.

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG][/IMG]

4 members like this post.
Old 06-03-2018, 08:12 PM
Community Administrator
Guild Moderator
Points: 208,169, Level: 100 Points: 208,169, Level: 100 Points: 208,169, Level: 100
Last Achievements

anne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrityanne-marie is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest 

Thank you for your entry Kara!

Can't wait to see more entries!

1 members like this post.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:49 AM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 253,134, Level: 100 Points: 253,134, Level: 100 Points: 253,134, Level: 100
Activity: 43.8% Activity: 43.8% Activity: 43.8%
Last Achievements

"even thou I never seen your face, I know your presence is real."

My Mood: Shocked
Mentioned: 190 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
satindoll317 is a mini celebritysatindoll317 is a mini celebritysatindoll317 is a mini celebritysatindoll317 is a mini celebritysatindoll317 is a mini celebritysatindoll317 is a mini celebritysatindoll317 is a mini celebritysatindoll317 is a mini celebritysatindoll317 is a mini celebritysatindoll317 is a mini celebritysatindoll317 is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
2nd Place 2014 Holiday Dress Up Cold Weather Couture-1st Place Summer Spectacular 2011 
Total Awards: 3

I have had many vacations in my lifetime but I will say that my best vacation was in July 2017. I had the opportunity to go to Montego Bay Jamaica to attend my nieces' wedding.
I traveled with my mother, ex sister-in-law, my other niece (the brides sister) and two of my cousins. The plane ride was an adventure in it self with all of us aboard.
We stayed at the most beautiful resort that I have every been to and it was all inclusive and yes the first place my sister in law and I went was the bar. Maybe we are borderline alcoholics...lol
We arrived a few days prior to the wedding so we could explore and just sit back and relax. I went snorkeling for the first time and seeing the life under the water was breathtaking! The one attraction that always comes to mind is when we went to a place, Sam Sharpe Square and seen this old building that is called "The Cage", an old jailhouse that was used to temporary hold runaway slaves and other vagrants. This place was very memorable for me and it was very educational hearing about it from the locals.
The day of the wedding arrived and it was magical, just like in a fairy tale!
On the last day of our trip no one wanted to leave but like the old saying goes "all good things come to an end" Just thinking about my trip there now makes me want to hop on a plane and head there : ) what a wonderful time we had!

Last edited by satindoll317; 06-04-2018 at 05:06 AM.

Old 06-04-2018, 09:26 AM
Rising Star
Points: 287,747, Level: 100 Points: 287,747, Level: 100 Points: 287,747, Level: 100
Activity: 35.2% Activity: 35.2% Activity: 35.2%
Last Achievements

"I miss my daddy always"

Previous Username: coach
Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
Tagged: 84 Thread(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
lacetasy has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Total Awards: 21

Wow, to just chose one photo from my vacation to MExico!
My mom and I always got the same time of year. We actually watch the super bowl
down there! Of course they show it outside! And have crazy food and venders.
All the free drinks and food you want!!! At half time I won 2 shirts, I threw a football
threw a hole about the size of a basketball. Why, Yes, I am awesome! My mom and love to Explore! We went to the ruins at Tulum, We went to a wild zoo called Xcaret, We went snorkiling at xelha. We always make a day trip to Playa Del Carmen. I went on my first Mexican Bus! " vans that fill to the brink with people". Of course we have our beach days too Oh, so many memories. I will always hold them in my heart for many reasons.

3 members like this post.
Old 06-05-2018, 06:07 PM
Amazing Beauties Owner
Points: 347,338, Level: 100 Points: 347,338, Level: 100 Points: 347,338, Level: 100
Activity: 47.9% Activity: 47.9% Activity: 47.9%
Last Achievements

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see"

My Mood: Busy
Mentioned: 509 Post(s)
Tagged: 88 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
amethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrityamethyst_eyes is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
2015 Winter Wonderland Winner: Team Penguin 
Total Awards: 1

Guadalupe Island, Mexico Shark Diving Trip
7 days on a ship off the Coast of Guadalupe Island. My bf Alex's first diving trip and my first time to Guadalupe Island. We went shark cage diving with Great White Sharks an absolutely incredible experience we hope to do again and again. Now that I've got him hooked on the experience, lol
It was the two of us and 8 other people who paid to do the trip as well along with the ship's crew. On top of daily dives in the cage watching the sharks we took two half day trips to the island and to another dive spot near another island to free dive and see the marine life. Then we all had a great picnic dinner on the beach.
We are saving up to go to other shark diving locations around the world that we want to see the Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and I want to take him back to my home state Hawaii where we can free dive with sharks. Though it might not all happen I can hope or it'll wait until we retire. For now I have to get my fix from the yearly Shark Week on the Discovery Channel

2 members like this post.
Old 06-06-2018, 06:34 PM
Rising Star
Points: 66,682, Level: 100 Points: 66,682, Level: 100 Points: 66,682, Level: 100
Activity: 31.5% Activity: 31.5% Activity: 31.5%
Last Achievements

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."

My Mood: Cheerful
Mentioned: 370 Post(s)
Tagged: 28 Thread(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
hotpink1916 has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest Flashgame Blitz Superstar 
Total Awards: 2

We took a special trip one year to Rapid City, South Dakota for the 4th of July celebration's they were going to be celebrating some kind of a big anniversary at the Mt. Rushmore monument and was said to be alot of people from all over coming to see it. One of the events our family will always remember is the spectacular/beautiful fireworks they shot off on that night and the best part was they shot them off the top of the head's of Mt.Rushmore!! It was my husband, me and at that time our 3 kid's, our other 2 were yet to come lol, they were 7, 5 and 3 at this time b/even now that they r grown adults they still remember that vacation and we still can see the fireworks going off in our heads was a sight to see! And picture it a cloudless night and no wind and all the stars shining in the night sky and they lit them off and they soared so high in the sky even higher being on top of the president's heads!! Also when the fireworks banged in the sky it echoed all around the canyon sounded like a canon! I also remember it was so crowded w/people b/it is a vakay we will never forget and also a historical one as that was the only time they ever did that as now they do not allow it because of the fire danger it could cause b/we were so happy to be able to see it!!

Last edited by hotpink1916; 06-07-2018 at 08:24 PM.

Old 06-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Community Administrator
Guild Moderator
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Thank you all for the entries!

Come on guild members, let's see more of those vacations!

Old 06-09-2018, 12:08 AM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 80,049, Level: 100 Points: 80,049, Level: 100 Points: 80,049, Level: 100
Activity: 46.6% Activity: 46.6% Activity: 46.6%
Last Achievements

My Mood: Cool
Mentioned: 521 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
ladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Colour Wars June Forum Profile Decorating Contest 1st place Forum Profile Decoration Contest 2011 

Universal Studios
The year was 2011 i was going down to Florida for my Cousin wedding now it was a 3 day event now we stay down there for 9 days and i drove down with my cousin most of the family have a 2 day cruise set up but me and my cousin that lived in Florida was not going on the cruise so we decided to go to Universal Studios she and her two kids been but i haven't but the new Harry Potter ride had came out that year so she wanted to go so we went we got there soon as they open and we didn't leave until it closed we got tickets for both parks we was running from park to park it was sunny one minute and raining the next minute we didn't care we was really enjoyed our self's and the Harry Potter ride was really fun and the Revenge of the Mummy was to we had to get VIP tickets to ride all those's rides in one day lines was long but we was able to pass right on by everyone i would love to go back one day but the next vacation will be Walt Disney World i can't wait and the Wedding was beautiful here's a few pictures of the wedding my cousin was the groom i was in the orange flower dress on the left lol.

My cousin is in the middle and her Daughter is on the left i am in the orange that's who i went to Universal Studios with her son is not in the pic.

Last edited by ladyinpink; 06-09-2018 at 12:14 AM.

Old 06-09-2018, 12:20 AM
CareBear
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest 2015 March Madness Superstar Life of the Party Anniversary 2014 

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyinpink View Post

Universal Studios
The year was 2011 i was going down to Florida for my Cousin wedding now it was a 3 day event now we stay down there for 9 days and i drove down with my cousin most of the family have a 2 day cruise set up but me and my cousin that lived in Florida was not going on the cruise so we decided to go to Universal Studios she and her two kids been but i haven't but the new Harry Potter ride had came out that year so she wanted to go so we went we got there soon as they open and we didn't leave until it closed we got tickets for both parks we was running from park to park it was sunny one minute and raining the next minute we didn't care we was really enjoyed our self's and the Harry Potter ride was really fun and the Revenge of the Mummy was to we had to get VIP tickets to ride all those's rides in one day lines was long but we was able to pass right on by everyone i would love to go back one day but the next vacation will be Walt Disney World i can't wait and the Wedding was beautiful here's a few pictures of the wedding my cousin was the groom i was in the orange flower dress on the left lol.

My cousin is in the middle and her Daughter is on the left i am in the orange that's who i went to Universal Studios with her son is not in the pic.
Beautiful story and Beautiful pictures!

Old 06-09-2018, 12:23 AM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 80,049, Level: 100 Points: 80,049, Level: 100 Points: 80,049, Level: 100
Activity: 46.6% Activity: 46.6% Activity: 46.6%
Last Achievements

My Mood: Cool
Mentioned: 521 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
ladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Colour Wars June Forum Profile Decorating Contest 1st place Forum Profile Decoration Contest 2011 

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_chic View Post
Beautiful story and Beautiful pictures!
Thank you

Old 06-09-2018, 12:53 AM
CareBear
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyinpink View Post
Thank you
Y.w.!

Old 06-09-2018, 03:10 AM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 67,892, Level: 100 Points: 67,892, Level: 100 Points: 67,892, Level: 100
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Mentioned: 677 Post(s)
Tagged: 60 Thread(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
sl2011 has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
3rd Place 2014 Holiday Dress Up 
Total Awards: 1

My trip was to Grand Turk and Caicos Islands I went with my daughters and friends from work we went on a cruise but we stopped at a couple of Islands. It was so beautiful on Caicos it took my breath away the beach was great the water was so clear at first you could see the fish swimming in the surf. We didn't want to swim at first because of this we were so scared but after a while we swam with the fish and out closer to the reef and there the water was a aqua,greenish blue color, I just can't really describe its beauty but my background comes pretty close. We also did a horse and buggy ride around the Island and a glass bottom boat ride on Grand Turk and they served us fancy drinks out of coconuts. The cruise took 4 days and the boat was nice too it was all you can eat food it even had a fifty foot screen and it showed a different movie every night there was also a Broadway show on the ship, I would love to go again!!

Last edited by sl2011; 06-09-2018 at 03:14 AM.

Old 06-09-2018, 04:14 PM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 8,914, Level: 40 Points: 8,914, Level: 40 Points: 8,914, Level: 40
Level up: 66% Level up: 66% Level up: 66%
Activity: 12.2% Activity: 12.2% Activity: 12.2%
Last Achievements

"I love the smell, I love the sound, I love the beauty of the beach."

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
vicstalk has disabled reputation

I've been on many wonderful vacations, Hawaii, Washington DC, The Grand Canyon, Disneyland...but the one that stands out as the best vacation ever was in my home state of Oregon.....Crater Lake. When I was 12 years old my grandmother took my cousin and myself to this beautiful place. It made a lifelong memory that I never let go of and 50 years later I returned, this time with my husband who had never seen it. Seeing what I had seen with Grandma, walking where we had walked, took me back to that wonderful, special time with her. Less than 2 years later she was gone. You can go many wonderful places but it is the people you are with that make the memory special.

Old 06-14-2018, 11:21 AM
Community Administrator
Guild Moderator
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

WOW, you all have been to such great places!

Remember, there are still 2 days left to post your vacations!

Closed Thread