Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Gossip Corner > Cliques
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite houseguests?
Amber 0 0%
Brittany 0 0%
Caleb 0 0%
Christine 0 0%
Cody 1 8.33%
Derrick 1 8.33%
Devin 0 0%
Donny 2 16.67%
Frankie 3 25.00%
Hayden 1 8.33%
Jocasta 0 0%
Joey 1 8.33%
Nicole 1 8.33%
Paola 0 0%
Victoria 0 0%
Zach 2 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2017, 05:59 PM
Co-owner of the BB guild!
Points: 31,018, Level: 77 Points: 31,018, Level: 77 Points: 31,018, Level: 77
Level up: 21% Level up: 21% Level up: 21%
Activity: 30.1% Activity: 30.1% Activity: 30.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"The problems of today will eventually become the problems of yesterday. Keep moving on.."

My Mood: Happy
Mentioned: 999 Post(s)
Tagged: 110 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1359 Post(s)
jennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest 3rd Place 2014 Design a Holiday Dress 2nd Place 2014 Holiday Mad Libs 3rd Place 2014 Decorate an Ornament 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadyJean View Post
Oh gosh that season was disgusting as well, its hard for me to choose because in one they are letting her get away with racism and now they are letting multiple people getting away with bullying!! What put me over the top though was Jason saying he would tie up Kevins children and make them watch him rape there mom!! That is SOOOO far past the line of a game it is insane!!! I do think I am going to be voting for Kevin or Elena as AFP simply for the fact that they are the only 2 people this season that didn't really try and bully!! Raven wasn't really a bully either I guess but she has a serious problem with lying and making up stories about diseases which is just disgusting... Lol sorry for all the writing I dont get to discuss BB much haha

Same here in case you couldn't tell. Lol I mean my husband watches with me, but he just wants to watch the shows, so he doesn't care much about live feeds and BBAD, and he doesn't want me to spoil to competitions. Lol but we both HATED Raven, because he's watched me live with gastroparesis, and yes, I was awfully sick and lost a ton of weight before I got diagnosed. It took almost a year to diagnose, but once they finally figured it out, I saw a dietician & saw a couple different gastroenterologists, but I've I learned what I could and couldn't eat, is been extremely manageable without a pacemaker, which is why I didn't want one. They're not even guaranteed to work at all. Actually, they only work about half the time, so they are NOT necessary by any means, so Raven and her mom trying to raise all this money for Raven's pacemaker is ridiculous. As soon as BB aired, her mom made a gofundme account, and there's all sorts of stuff online about her family using the disease to scam people. Then supposedly she has it, her mom has it & her brother has it when it's extremely rare & NOT hereditary. Omg I could go all day about this girl, but you can Google and YouTube her and you'll learn everything I've learned lol but a lot of ppl in the page I'm on on fb think it's munchausen by proxy, which is crazy but I actually believe it too, to an extent. But Raven's been trying to get money from it for YEARS. Although, she owns 2 dance studios & just got a brand new car but is somehow in $200,000 worth of debt. Weird.... Ugh but anyway I'll shut up about her now lol She's gone & there's no way she's getting America's favorite lmao
But goodness I feel terrible for kevin at this point. Sure, he's not perfect and has said a couple questionable things himself, but he does not deserve all of this. Honestly, I think he's cool and all, but I never think it's fair when someone who has never even watched BB gets to be on it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

Thanks Bex, for the beautiful set!

Old 09-13-2017, 03:52 AM
Trendsetter
Points: 24,474, Level: 68 Points: 24,474, Level: 68 Points: 24,474, Level: 68
Level up: 40% Level up: 40% Level up: 40%
Activity: 51.7% Activity: 51.7% Activity: 51.7%
Last Achievements

"Life is not waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning how to dance in the rain ♥"

My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
CadyJean has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennamazingg View Post
Same here in case you couldn't tell. Lol I mean my husband watches with me, but he just wants to watch the shows, so he doesn't care much about live feeds and BBAD, and he doesn't want me to spoil to competitions. Lol but we both HATED Raven, because he's watched me live with gastroparesis, and yes, I was awfully sick and lost a ton of weight before I got diagnosed. It took almost a year to diagnose, but once they finally figured it out, I saw a dietician & saw a couple different gastroenterologists, but I've I learned what I could and couldn't eat, is been extremely manageable without a pacemaker, which is why I didn't want one. They're not even guaranteed to work at all. Actually, they only work about half the time, so they are NOT necessary by any means, so Raven and her mom trying to raise all this money for Raven's pacemaker is ridiculous. As soon as BB aired, her mom made a gofundme account, and there's all sorts of stuff online about her family using the disease to scam people. Then supposedly she has it, her mom has it & her brother has it when it's extremely rare & NOT hereditary. Omg I could go all day about this girl, but you can Google and YouTube her and you'll learn everything I've learned lol but a lot of ppl in the page I'm on on fb think it's munchausen by proxy, which is crazy but I actually believe it too, to an extent. But Raven's been trying to get money from it for YEARS. Although, she owns 2 dance studios & just got a brand new car but is somehow in $200,000 worth of debt. Weird.... Ugh but anyway I'll shut up about her now lol She's gone & there's no way she's getting America's favorite lmao
But goodness I feel terrible for kevin at this point. Sure, he's not perfect and has said a couple questionable things himself, but he does not deserve all of this. Honestly, I think he's cool and all, but I never think it's fair when someone who has never even watched BB gets to be on it..

Oh I know exactly what you are talking about I have watched all the stuff online about her I even got a twitter (I have no idea how to use it) but I only follow BB players past and present and not one of them has a nice thing to say about her either!! My favorite line from her was when she told the house her and her mom were in Mensa and than when asked what her GPA was she answered with Dance... Ummmm what... The only reason I don't think its Munchhausen by proxy is because its not just illness's she lies about its EVERYTHING!!! I was so mad at her this season so I can't even imagine how you were!! It has got to be horrible to live with the illness, suffer from it and survive with it and listen to someone try and lie about it and use it to make soo much money!! Money in which she says she needs to live and get a new pacemaker every where yet as you pointed out she obviously is not hurting for money! I don't know if you saw but I read that her mom was so badly harassed about that gofundme that she had to shut it down, of course she made a ton of money before she did! Sadly Raven is actually from REALLY close to where I live, she was on the news and everything but I hope after this everyone in her town and around it rally together to make her realize she needs to grow up and get help!!! I agree with you it has irked me ALL season that Kevin has no idea who anyone is or even some of the rules in BB but I feel so sorry for him the things they say about him in the live feeds is just despicable I mean the things they say about everyone in the live feeds is gross, but he has to still be stuck in the house with them! I know what you mean about him not wanting to ruin it for him I have a friend that watches but not as crazy as me and I always have to be careful not to say things to early lol. On another note did you read all the stuff about Raven and Paul being friends before the show aired?

Old 09-14-2017, 12:02 AM
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"The problems of today will eventually become the problems of yesterday. Keep moving on.."

jennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest 3rd Place 2014 Design a Holiday Dress 2nd Place 2014 Holiday Mad Libs 3rd Place 2014 Decorate an Ornament 

Quote:
Oh I know exactly what you are talking about I have watched all the stuff online about her I even got a twitter (I have no idea how to use it) but I only follow BB players past and present and not one of them has a nice thing to say about her either!! My favorite line from her was when she told the house her and her mom were in Mensa and than when asked what her GPA was she answered with Dance... Ummmm what... The only reason I don't think its Munchhausen by proxy is because its not just illness's she lies about its EVERYTHING!!! I was so mad at her this season so I can't even imagine how you were!! It has got to be horrible to live with the illness, suffer from it and survive with it and listen to someone try and lie about it and use it to make soo much money!! Money in which she says she needs to live and get a new pacemaker every where yet as you pointed out she obviously is not hurting for money! I don't know if you saw but I read that her mom was so badly harassed about that gofundme that she had to shut it down, of course she made a ton of money before she did! Sadly Raven is actually from REALLY close to where I live, she was on the news and everything but I hope after this everyone in her town and around it rally together to make her realize she needs to grow up and get help!!! I agree with you it has irked me ALL season that Kevin has no idea who anyone is or even some of the rules in BB but I feel so sorry for him the things they say about him in the live feeds is just despicable I mean the things they say about everyone in the live feeds is gross, but he has to still be stuck in the house with them! I know what you mean about him not wanting to ruin it for him I have a friend that watches but not as crazy as me and I always have to be careful not to say things to early lol. On another note did you read all the stuff about Raven and Paul being friends before the show aired?
Yeah there are all sorts of conspiracy theories out there about Paul lol there's even one where supposedly Christmas used to work for his mom. But the Raven one stemmed from a picture she took with him after one of his band's performances, but they weren't getting to hide that. In fact, on the live feeds, that's one of the first things she said to Paul was that she met him at a meet and greet after one of his shows but he didn't remember her lol and apparently there's a YouTube video floating around somewhere of him and his best friend who supposedly really favors Raven, so people are saying it's her and that he's the reason she's in the show, but I don't believe that at all. I think people are just extremely disappointed with this season and are finding any and every reason to say it's all just BS and set up for Paul to win. The ONE thing that I do think was set up for Paul was that first temptation. That was an over the top amount of safety FOUR WEEKS!!! And it's super obvious who was gonna win the first temptation cause he is the only one with a fan base at that point. So yeah, that part I think I was set up. But I think that just gave him enough time to establish relationships with people, and by the end of his run of safety, he had everyone convinced that he was the greatest person on the face of this earth, therefore no one was interested in getting him out of the house any more. At this point though, if anyone but Paul wins I'll be happy. Even though I'm not too fond of any of them any more. Kevin doesn't stand a chance, and Christmas just wants in Paul's pants. Josh says he's not taking Paul, but we'll see if he even gets that chance. And Christmas is definitely taking Paul. Kevin would too if he was given the opportunity. /: I'm just super annoyed and over this season! And I hate when the seasons disappoint like this because I look forward to BB all year!!!
Omg that's the second time I accidentally made a blog post when trying to reply to someone in the forums from my phone lmao
I think I deleted it though. Idk how that happens!!!!

Old 09-14-2017, 12:04 AM
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmik3y View Post
HAHAHAHA
It's Fine..
I'll forget what you said anyways lol

No i dont.
Only thing i know is some big shot guy was sent packing early.
Yeah but since he left people have grown to Love him lmao
Last time I checked he was in the lead for AFP
But no, don't waste your time in this season! They're doing a winter celebrity big brother though!!!

Old 09-14-2017, 04:01 AM
Trendsetter
Last Achievements

"Life is not waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning how to dance in the rain ♥"

Quote:
Yeah there are all sorts of conspiracy theories out there about Paul lol there's even one where supposedly Christmas used to work for his mom. But the Raven one stemmed from a picture she took with him after one of his band's performances, but they weren't getting to hide that. In fact, on the live feeds, that's one of the first things she said to Paul was that she met him at a meet and greet after one of his shows but he didn't remember her lol and apparently there's a YouTube video floating around somewhere of him and his best friend who supposedly really favors Raven, so people are saying it's her and that he's the reason she's in the show, but I don't believe that at all. I think people are just extremely disappointed with this season and are finding any and every reason to say it's all just BS and set up for Paul to win. The ONE thing that I do think was set up for Paul was that first temptation. That was an over the top amount of safety FOUR WEEKS!!! And it's super obvious who was gonna win the first temptation cause he is the only one with a fan base at that point. So yeah, that part I think I was set up. But I think that just gave him enough time to establish relationships with people, and by the end of his run of safety, he had everyone convinced that he was the greatest person on the face of this earth, therefore no one was interested in getting him out of the house any more. At this point though, if anyone but Paul wins I'll be happy. Even though I'm not too fond of any of them any more. Kevin doesn't stand a chance, and Christmas just wants in Paul's pants. Josh says he's not taking Paul, but we'll see if he even gets that chance. And Christmas is definitely taking Paul. Kevin would too if he was given the opportunity. /: I'm just super annoyed and over this season! And I hate when the seasons disappoint like this because I look forward to BB all year!!!
Omg that's the second time I accidentally made a blog post when trying to reply to someone in the forums from my phone lmao
I think I deleted it though. Idk how that happens!!!!

Well I know it stemmed from the photo of him and Raven but the video I have seen and it is at Pauls house and its him and Vic from last season and there is a girl standing right behind Paul while he is recording himself that defiantly could be Raven BUT in my opinion you can't see her for long enough to say for sure that it is her if I can find it again I will link it to you! I agree though 4 weeks of safety is crazy!!! I also think as much as I didn't like him at the start I think they screwed Cody on having to nominate 5 freaking people!! I feel like after Megan since she was on the block anyways that should have been the end of that HOH and a new HOH should have been played making him nominate 5 different people really hurt him game! I am so torn because I extremely dislike Paul sooooo much but at the same time I have a feeling he is going to be the only person in the end who actually played the game!! I mean he did it terribly but he did get 3 people to throw a running HOH to a girl who can't even run during the FINAL 7!!! On one hand at least he played the game on the other hand he played it so disgustingly and was such a mean person PAST game play that I don't want that rewarded with 500,000 dollars! At this point I think ALL of there actions were so disgusting that the money should be donated to charity... Although it would be SOOOO funny to see Paul go to final two and come in second AGAIN! I know its reality TV but I honestly can't believe that production has not stepped in on any of this stuff and I really think sooooo many people are gonna be jobless and in for a shock after this! I agree with you though I HATE that it was soo bad I count down the days for BB and this was such a huge disappointment of a year!!! I am sooo excited for Celeb BB I just really hope that pick a good cast! If they want past players they need to have an ALL STAR season not a Celeb seson you know?? hahaha sorry for the rant I guess I get heated when it comes to BB talk!!!

hahaha oh gosh I have no idea how that would even happen, just over here creating blogs about BB left and right

Old 09-14-2017, 07:05 PM
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well I know it stemmed from the photo of him and Raven but the video I have seen and it is at Pauls house and its him and Vic from last season and there is a girl standing right behind Paul while he is recording himself that defiantly could be Raven BUT in my opinion you can't see her for long enough to say for sure that it is her if I can find it again I will link it to you! I agree though 4 weeks of safety is crazy!!! I also think as much as I didn't like him at the start I think they screwed Cody on having to nominate 5 freaking people!! I feel like after Megan since she was on the block anyways that should have been the end of that HOH and a new HOH should have been played making him nominate 5 different people really hurt him game! I am so torn because I extremely dislike Paul sooooo much but at the same time I have a feeling he is going to be the only person in the end who actually played the game!! I mean he did it terribly but he did get 3 people to throw a running HOH to a girl who can't even run during the FINAL 7!!! On one hand at least he played the game on the other hand he played it so disgustingly and was such a mean person PAST game play that I don't want that rewarded with 500,000 dollars! At this point I think ALL of there actions were so disgusting that the money should be donated to charity... Although it would be SOOOO funny to see Paul go to final two and come in second AGAIN! I know its reality TV but I honestly can't believe that production has not stepped in on any of this stuff and I really think sooooo many people are gonna be jobless and in for a shock after this! I agree with you though I HATE that it was soo bad I count down the days for BB and this was such a huge disappointment of a year!!! I am sooo excited for Celeb BB I just really hope that pick a good cast! If they want past players they need to have an ALL STAR season not a Celeb seson you know?? hahaha sorry for the rant I guess I get heated when it comes to BB talk!!!

hahaha oh gosh I have no idea how that would even happen, just over here creating blogs about BB left and right

He is definitely the only one playing, which sucks, because he's played such a downright ugly game!! If anyone is dumb enough to take him to final 2, he's winning! Although I am really hoping for a bitter jury lol & BB better have picked a good celeb cast cause after this season, we're all really really banking on that being worth watching. I'm afraid they'll pick a bunch of older, washed up celebrities and then the comps will be so boring!! And then I'm also afraid they'll all be putting on a show but idk, I don't want to speculate too much and ruin it for myself before it starts!!

Old 09-14-2017, 08:44 PM
BeyHive
Points: 600,986, Level: 100 Points: 600,986, Level: 100 Points: 600,986, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 29.1% Activity: 29.1% Activity: 29.1%
Last Achievements

Previous Username: sweetcheeks
Mentioned: 221 Post(s)
Tagged: 70 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
itsmik3y is a mini celebrityitsmik3y is a mini celebrityitsmik3y is a mini celebrityitsmik3y is a mini celebrityitsmik3y is a mini celebrityitsmik3y is a mini celebrityitsmik3y is a mini celebrityitsmik3y is a mini celebrityitsmik3y is a mini celebrityitsmik3y is a mini celebrityitsmik3y is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
All Tasks Completed DC Adventures Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest Flashgame Blitz Superstar 
Total Awards: 18

All i know is... I've been trying to get on this dang show since I turned 21

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

set by: me

Old 09-15-2017, 02:56 AM
Trendsetter
Last Achievements

Quote:
He is definitely the only one playing, which sucks, because he's played such a downright ugly game!! If anyone is dumb enough to take him to final 2, he's winning! Although I am really hoping for a bitter jury lol & BB better have picked a good celeb cast cause after this season, we're all really really banking on that being worth watching. I'm afraid they'll pick a bunch of older, washed up celebrities and then the comps will be so boring!! And then I'm also afraid they'll all be putting on a show but idk, I don't want to speculate too much and ruin it for myself before it starts!!

Well they show Jury in tonight's episode and lets just say I think that was the best part of this season lol! I honestly just can not wait until next week to get this season over and get Celeb BB underway! All I hope is that it doesn't seem as forced as this season I am ready for some new twists and comps!! I also really miss have not comps and Americas choice for weird food like what happened to that stuff?!

Old 09-21-2017, 09:40 AM
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well they show Jury in tonight's episode and lets just say I think that was the best part of this season lol! I honestly just can not wait until next week to get this season over and get Celeb BB underway! All I hope is that it doesn't seem as forced as this season I am ready for some new twists and comps!! I also really miss have not comps and Americas choice for weird food like what happened to that stuff?!

Oh I know! They don't show as much jury house as they used to either!! Omg how about that finale?!???? I was soooooooooo happy!! Lol not That I was ever team Josh, but I'm anti Paul 100%!! & Cody only got AFP for trying to get Paul out lmao. How hilarious is that?!? I feel like BB won't be asking Paul to come back again. His fan base is GONE after this season!

Old 09-21-2017, 06:48 PM
Trendsetter
Last Achievements

Quote:
Oh I know! They don't show as much jury house as they used to either!! Omg how about that finale?!???? I was soooooooooo happy!! Lol not That I was ever team Josh, but I'm anti Paul 100%!! & Cody only got AFP for trying to get Paul out lmao. How hilarious is that?!? I feel like BB won't be asking Paul to come back again. His fan base is GONE after this season!

Haha that was insane I think the jury planned it so it would be 5-4 Paul loses second year in a row!! I don't think this is a season I will ever be watching again, hopefully CBS can redeem themselves with CBB and BB 20!!! Oh gosh I was just saying Cody didn't win AFP because everyone loved or even liked him he won because everyone HATED Paul lol! This is the first time in the years and years of my love for BB that I have been seriously glad the season was over!

Old 09-22-2017, 01:18 AM
Senior Forum Moderator
Points: 183,454, Level: 100 Points: 183,454, Level: 100 Points: 183,454, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7%
Last Achievements

"Self-potato"

My Mood: Relaxed
Mentioned: 480 Post(s)
Tagged: 147 Thread(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
Melissax is a mini celebrityMelissax is a mini celebrityMelissax is a mini celebrityMelissax is a mini celebrityMelissax is a mini celebrityMelissax is a mini celebrityMelissax is a mini celebrityMelissax is a mini celebrityMelissax is a mini celebrityMelissax is a mini celebrityMelissax is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Staff Member of the Month 
Total Awards: 1

I felt bad for Paul honestly, I know he's kind-of a jerk sometimes and didn't own up to anything he did, just kept lying, but he was still by far the best player this season and deserved to win...again lol

credit: thewanderlust

Old 09-23-2017, 09:54 AM
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissax View Post
I felt bad for Paul honestly, I know he's kind-of a jerk sometimes and didn't own up to anything he did, just kept lying, but he was still by far the best player this season and deserved to win...again lol

He was undoubtedly the only one who actually played this season, but the way he played didn't deserve the win. It didn't even deserve the 50k he for for second place, so he should be thankful be got that far. But, I find it hilarious that he got second place by one vote 2 years in a row! Lol and that Cody got AFP simply because he was the only one who even attempted to nominate Paul this season lol