"If I'm dead, do I still have a mind?"

Previous Username: ashbee
My Mood: Inspired
Mentioned: 563 Post(s)
Tagged: 106 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3841 Post(s)
ocean_crumbles has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Forum Colour Wars Blog Contests 30 Day Forum Challenge Winner Congeniality  Award 
Total Awards: 37

Default Political issues specifically the presidential candidates

So on Saturday trump is coming to my college to speak *shivers* how I detest that man. He's a disgrace and will never be taken seriously by other countries or anyone. Also he's wishywashy on his views. He kicks out anyone who might ring trouble for his campaign. He avoids answering questions like "how exactly are you going to make America great again? Which version?" Today on the radio I heard him accuse someone who was asking him questions "Are you mexcian? I bet you are. You look like one. Get on out." and then had the balls to say "All lives matter"

Then there's Hilary who says whatever is popular in the day. Not only that we can't trust her. She's let information leak and if it's that level imagine presidency. Plus same thing with other countries. She's a joke.

I like all of Bernies views.

There's others but you can mention them if you feel passionate about your endorsing or hate

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

Please be aware that I no longer play the game. I check the forums every now and then out of habit so if you see me around feel free to message

Last edited by ocean_crumbles; 03-01-2016 at 08:30 PM.

Old 03-01-2016, 09:37 PM
I love the BB guild! (:
Points: 52,201, Level: 100 Points: 52,201, Level: 100 Points: 52,201, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"The problems of today will eventually become the problems of yesterday. Keep moving on.."

My Mood: Happy
Mentioned: 1144 Post(s)
Tagged: 116 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1512 Post(s)
jennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Prom 2018 Forum Awards Forum Profile Decorating Contest 3rd Place 2014 Design a Holiday Dress 2nd Place 2014 Holiday Mad Libs 
Total Awards: 7

No matter who "wins", we're screwed. Everything will be a mess when they enter the office, and as always, it'll be messier when they leave. Only, we'll have new messes too.
But, that's just my opinion.

Thanks Leabel, for the beautiful set!

Old 03-01-2016, 09:48 PM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase
Forum Colour Wars Blog Contests 30 Day Forum Challenge Winner Congeniality  Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennamazingg View Post
No matter who "wins", we're screwed. Everything will be a mess when they enter the office, and as always, it'll be messier when they leave. Only, we'll have new messes too.
But, that's just my opinion.
That's true But Trump will leave the worse mess of them all! America will be a joke.

Please be aware that I no longer play the game. I check the forums every now and then out of habit so if you see me around feel free to message

Old 03-01-2016, 09:51 PM
I love the BB guild! (:
Points: 52,201, Level: 100 Points: 52,201, Level: 100 Points: 52,201, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"The problems of today will eventually become the problems of yesterday. Keep moving on.."

jennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Prom 2018 Forum Awards Forum Profile Decorating Contest 3rd Place 2014 Design a Holiday Dress 2nd Place 2014 Holiday Mad Libs 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean_crumbles View Post
That's true But Trump will leave the worse mess of them all! America will be a joke.
I do agree on that. & the only reason Hillary would ever win would be because America wants something "different" again... & it'll be a mess. Again... lol But as I said, no matter who wins, it will be.

Old 03-01-2016, 10:04 PM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I do agree on that. & the only reason Hillary would ever win would be because America wants something "different" again... & it'll be a mess. Again... lol But as I said, no matter who wins, it will be.
That is true! I hate how her campaign or whatever said if you're a women and not voting for her, you're not a true feminist. So people are only voting for her cause shes a woman? I would LOVE to see any woman in office. any woman who isn't Hilary Clinton

Old 03-01-2016, 10:11 PM
I love the BB guild! (:
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean_crumbles View Post
That is true! I hate how her campaign or whatever said if you're a women and not voting for her, you're not a true feminist. So people are only voting for her cause shes a woman? I would LOVE to see any woman in office. any woman who isn't Hilary Clinton
Yeah, she's trying to appeal to women, because that's the only "leg up" she's got on her opponents. The fact that there's never been a woman as president. I have no problem with a female president, but she's not the one we need. Just like I'd have no problem with an African American president, but Obama wasn't the one for the job.. I still, to this day, believe he won because of his skin color. No matter what the president's skin tone no matter what his/ her sex, we just need someone who's genuinely concerned for our country & its well being. NO ONE is going to be the magical solution for us, but we need someone who's going to do the least amount of further damage, and that's definitely not Donald or Hillary.. But, I'm not "rooting" for anyone, I just don't think we've got very many good choices.

1 members like this post.
Old 03-01-2016, 10:14 PM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah, she's trying to appeal to women, because that's the only "leg up" she's got on her opponents. The fact that there's never been a woman as president. I have no problem with a female president, but she's not the one we need. Just like I'd have no problem with an African American president, but Obama wasn't the one for the job.. I still, to this day, believe he won because of his skin color. No matter what the president's skin tone no matter what his/ her sex, we just need someone who's genuinely concerned for our country & its well being. NO ONE is going to be the magical solution for us, but we need someone who's going to do the least amount of further damage, and that's definitely not Donald or Hillary.. But, I'm not "rooting" for anyone, I just don't think we've got very many good choices.
The sad thing a lot of people run to make a name for themselves and not to help the country nor the people living in it.

I honestly in what I know at the moment think Bernie is the one who could make the least damage. The only problem would be you would need a congress that was majoriy democrats otherwise we would got nothing done.

Old 03-01-2016, 10:32 PM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

I am going to go to Trump's thing at my uni on saturday. its free and i registered. I am going to ask the questions that he should answer.

Old 03-01-2016, 10:37 PM
I love the BB guild! (:
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Awards Showcase

You go girl!!

Old 03-01-2016, 11:26 PM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

How much you want to bet I'll be on the news if I ask him "But how are you going to Make America Great? Okay I hear you youre saying make america great again but that doesnt answer the question. Which America are you talking about? How!?"

Cause he's thrown out people for less.

Old 03-04-2016, 08:39 AM
Aspiring Diva
Points: 55,835, Level: 100 Points: 55,835, Level: 100 Points: 55,835, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

""The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with caution" HP 1"

My Mood: Angelic
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
ladylou has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Graphic Battle Royale Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest 
Total Awards: 11

Donald Trump gets on my nerves. In the UK some members of the Parliament had to attend a debate about him; whether to ban him from the UK. There was a petition of about 575,000 signatures for it to happen (it's not happening though lol) it was pretty much 'lets trash talk about Donald Trump'. It was pretty much a barrage of 'polite' insults towards his 'policies' (or lack of). He was called a 'wazzock' which means 'a stupid or annoying person'. We handled it in a true British manner. I don't really understand why he gets air time in our country anyway.

I think he is a threat to the American society if he does get the nomination and wins the election. I still think that the other contenders are not taking him seriously because he has won 7 state nominations in Super Tuesday. I think Hilary Clinton won the same number of state nominations too, with Bernie on four. I also think the other two republican candidates are pretty much in denial about Donald Trump's win and his successes. It will be a joke if Trump does become the next president of USA. I mean he preys on the vulnerabilities of the people. I mean he wouldn't even disavow the KKK. He doesn't care if some of his supporters are apart of a white supremacist group. In interviews he comes across as so shady! I just don't understand why some republican voters believe in him. On paper Rubio looks like the better candidate (the lesser of two evils) yet he is doing the worst!

Last edited by ladylou; 03-04-2016 at 08:42 AM.

1 members like this post.
Old 03-04-2016, 11:49 AM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

I fear that he is winning because the pepole who actually have his same morals are finally showing their true colors.

My mother the other day told me that if I go to Trump's rally with the intent to ask questions that Trump doesn't like she thinks he could just have me arrested(She clearly doesnt know American law too well but this goes to show how undereducated a lot of average Americans are - to not even know that they matter in this election as my mother put it)

Tomorrow is Trump's rally at my school and I can't decide whether to go and ask questions he won't answer or purchase a poster and protest right outside his rally.

Old 03-04-2016, 11:57 AM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

hey look at this link

Do the people really need a man who uses precious debate time to talk about his anatomy? I don't think so.

Thought you all would get a laugh out of this article I found in my school's newspaper.

Old 03-13-2016, 10:47 PM
Diamond Duchess User
Points: 30,539, Level: 76 Points: 30,539, Level: 76 Points: 30,539, Level: 76
Level up: 62% Level up: 62% Level up: 62%
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%
Last Achievements

"We're Vikings. It's an occupational hazard."

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Crazy_Porpoise is a mini celebrityCrazy_Porpoise is a mini celebrityCrazy_Porpoise is a mini celebrityCrazy_Porpoise is a mini celebrityCrazy_Porpoise is a mini celebrityCrazy_Porpoise is a mini celebrityCrazy_Porpoise is a mini celebrityCrazy_Porpoise is a mini celebrityCrazy_Porpoise is a mini celebrityCrazy_Porpoise is a mini celebrityCrazy_Porpoise is a mini celebrity

I'm definitely 100% a Bernie supporter. Ever since I first found out who he is five years ago when I came to VT for college, I've thought he'd make a great president. He's very consistent in his views. He's been working for progressive values for thirty years and he cares about the common people for real, not just long enough for them to vote for him. I think he'll be a great asset for our country and really help bring our society into the 21st century--especially with regards to healthcare and income inequality. He's got a lot of domestic policy experience, though I admit he is a bit lacking in foreign policy. But that's what he can select a VP for. It's what Obama did in 2008. He chose Biden as a running mate because his specialty was foreign policy, which was Obama's weakest area.

Unlike a lot of Bernie supporters, though, I will absolutely vote for Hillary Clinton in the general election if she wins the party nomination. Any Democrat in the White House is preferable to any Republican, and Hillary will most likely continue Obama's policies and keep things in the direction he is currently leading us. Which I approve of. I think Obama has been a fantastic president, especially considering how much blind resistence he's faced from the Republican party, which has literally made it their mission to block and/or stall just about everything he tries to do. I think that given the situation he was handed upon his swearing in, Obama has done a great job. Not as great as I would have hoped, but far greater than I actually expected. So Hillary in the White House continuing the same line would be a good thing. But I want Bernie in there to shake things up and bring us where we, as a 21st century democratic republic, should be in terms of taking care of our people and investing in our people and their futures.

2 members like this post.