Level up: 34% Level up: 34% Level up: 34%
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
Last Achievements

"All government is an ugly necessity."

My Mood: Busy
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
chasdfghjklove is a mini celebritychasdfghjklove is a mini celebritychasdfghjklove is a mini celebritychasdfghjklove is a mini celebritychasdfghjklove is a mini celebritychasdfghjklove is a mini celebritychasdfghjklove is a mini celebritychasdfghjklove is a mini celebritychasdfghjklove is a mini celebritychasdfghjklove is a mini celebritychasdfghjklove is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
30 Day Forum Challenge Winner All Tasks Completed DC Adventures 
Total Awards: 2

Default Should they ban Diet Pills?

It's being a talk here in my country. Since many diet pills are not authorized or not BFAD(Bureau of food and drugs) certified here so they were thinking of banning the whole item.

As for me I tried taking some and it worked. I'm so lazy (just being honest) to go to the gym but I tried for 3 months and lost 10lbs. But these pills are so helpful I tried taking one before I lost may appetite and I always want to drink water which makes me full. In a month I lost 10lbs compared to my 3 months in gym which I know is healthier. I didn't do anything just take the pills plus no sweat. And pills are way more cheaper than getting my personal trainer and eating those foods.

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

Old 09-29-2014, 07:29 AM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 523,484, Level: 100 Points: 523,484, Level: 100 Points: 523,484, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
Last Achievements

"Trust me, I'm a doctor!"

My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 238 Post(s)
Tagged: 28 Thread(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
DIVAkhan is a mini celebrityDIVAkhan is a mini celebrityDIVAkhan is a mini celebrityDIVAkhan is a mini celebrityDIVAkhan is a mini celebrityDIVAkhan is a mini celebrityDIVAkhan is a mini celebrityDIVAkhan is a mini celebrityDIVAkhan is a mini celebrityDIVAkhan is a mini celebrityDIVAkhan is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest 30 Day Forum Challenge Winner Voice of The Community 
Total Awards: 3

I think they should ban as it is unhealthy.

I'm my favourite person ❤️
Stylize™

Old 11-07-2015, 09:00 PM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

"If I'm dead, do I still have a mind?"

Previous Username: ashbee
My Mood: Inspired
Mentioned: 563 Post(s)
Tagged: 106 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3841 Post(s)
ocean_crumbles has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Forum Colour Wars Blog Contests 30 Day Forum Challenge Winner Congeniality  Award 
Total Awards: 37

Anything is excess can be a bad thing. Should we also ban junk food, things that clot arteries, what about knives because they're not safe? My point is, just because diet pills alone can be damaging to one's organs, doesn't mean it can not be beneficial with a proper diet and exercise.

There are obvious adverse reactions to taking diet pills and to each their own when taking it. Some people don't have any of the reactions and those who do shouldn't take it or do it with caution.

Anyone who takes it or considers taking diet pills should first consider talking with a professional before doing so.

Please be aware that I no longer play the game. I check the forums every now and then out of habit so if you see me around feel free to message

Old 01-17-2016, 03:28 PM
Buzzworthy
Points: 1,039, Level: 12 Points: 1,039, Level: 12 Points: 1,039, Level: 12
Level up: 60% Level up: 60% Level up: 60%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

"Queens are born in February"

Previous Username: hiphoprnbdiva1995
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
sweet_side_of_things is a mini celebritysweet_side_of_things is a mini celebritysweet_side_of_things is a mini celebritysweet_side_of_things is a mini celebritysweet_side_of_things is a mini celebritysweet_side_of_things is a mini celebritysweet_side_of_things is a mini celebritysweet_side_of_things is a mini celebritysweet_side_of_things is a mini celebritysweet_side_of_things is a mini celebritysweet_side_of_things is a mini celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIVAkhan View Post
I think they should ban as it is unhealthy.
I don't know if it's unhealthy I've never tried them but I know a few people who have and they say they don't work and that they actually gained weight from them but I agree with you Sara that they should be banned for the reason that it's false advertising ( if they actually worked we would all have nice bodies) Actually I'm trying to lose about 13kg I'm about 66kg now I wanna get to about 53 kg and I think the best way to do that is just to excerise and not too eat to much

Old 01-17-2016, 07:10 PM
cat connoisseur
Points: 291,322, Level: 100 Points: 291,322, Level: 100 Points: 291,322, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Previous Username: unicornrobot
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
zombies is a mini celebrityzombies is a mini celebrityzombies is a mini celebrityzombies is a mini celebrityzombies is a mini celebrityzombies is a mini celebrityzombies is a mini celebrityzombies is a mini celebrityzombies is a mini celebrityzombies is a mini celebrityzombies is a mini celebrity

Many diet pills will cause a positive reading for amphetamines on a drug screen (so uh... don't take them if you're looking for a job) that speaks for itself I think? I'm honestly not comfortable with any supplements being on the market whose statements have not been approved by the FDA. I think the average consumer just assumes if something is for sale it is safe to take, and its statements are 100% true, which is unsafe. If you wanna poop your brains out and throw yourself into an electrolyte imbalance that could possibly require hospitalization, or kill your heart or your kidneys that's your right sure, but I think the packaging for these products should be more explicit in the risks they pose.

Old 02-16-2016, 08:13 PM
I love the BB guild! (:
Points: 52,299, Level: 100 Points: 52,299, Level: 100 Points: 52,299, Level: 100
Activity: 44.2% Activity: 44.2% Activity: 44.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"The problems of today will eventually become the problems of yesterday. Keep moving on.."

My Mood: Happy
Mentioned: 1148 Post(s)
Tagged: 117 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1516 Post(s)
jennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Prom 2018 Forum Awards Forum Profile Decorating Contest 3rd Place 2014 Design a Holiday Dress 2nd Place 2014 Holiday Mad Libs 
Total Awards: 7

I don't think they should be banned, people should just be smarter about using them.
& a lot of people don't realize that they're not meant for long term use.
Some people have medical conditions that make it harder for them to lose weight, than everyone else.
Or some people just have a harder time in general.
They're supposed to be used along with a good diet & exercise & when used this way, they REALLY help boost the weight loss process. I've used them before & they helped me lose what I needed to lose, but I won't be using them again, because of all the risks & because of how many gastrointestinal issues I've got already. lol
But, that's just being smart about it & that's what more people need to do!
But they do definitely work for some people, as I have a condition that makes it 10x's harder for me to lose weight than the average woman my age. So yeah, I needed that help!

Thanks Leabel, for the beautiful set!

Old 06-18-2016, 11:33 PM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 91,415, Level: 100 Points: 91,415, Level: 100 Points: 91,415, Level: 100
Activity: 7.8% Activity: 7.8% Activity: 7.8%
Last Achievements

"Life is now complete with a Cat!"

My Mood: Cheerful
Mentioned: 912 Post(s)
Tagged: 111 Thread(s)
Quoted: 799 Post(s)
catlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebritycatlover64 is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Most likely to have nine lives Forum Colour Wars 2014 Holiday Forum Awards: Most Likely to Tell Kid Flashgame Blitz Superstar 
Total Awards: 4

I don't think they should be banned but I think if you want to use a pill you should check with your dr to see if they are safe for you....

I feel if you need to lose weight that you go walk around the block, go for long walks in a park, go swimming would be healthier for you to do....

Catlover 64~~The Amazing Beauties Guild
sig/avi by:leabel88

1 members like this post.
Old 06-19-2016, 12:29 AM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 39,685, Level: 87 Points: 39,685, Level: 87 Points: 39,685, Level: 87
Level up: 54% Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Activity: 12.2% Activity: 12.2% Activity: 12.2%
Last Achievements

"With everything that sets me back, I push back harder to clear the way."

My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 198 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
tattoo is a mini celebritytattoo is a mini celebritytattoo is a mini celebritytattoo is a mini celebritytattoo is a mini celebritytattoo is a mini celebritytattoo is a mini celebritytattoo is a mini celebritytattoo is a mini celebritytattoo is a mini celebritytattoo is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Colour Wars 
Total Awards: 1

I think diet pills that are over the counter should banned. A majority of them have really significant side effects and cause more harm than good. You can go to any doctor and have them prescribe you an appetite suppressant, which helps you simply control your eating, without negative effects.